27 M switch (tho more sub atm) looking for a mistress into electro play

Mieper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 21, 2022
Hello

I'm very into JOI, electro and urethral play and am looking for a mistress who might enjoy that. I'm willing to try other things but have my limits.
In both those subjects tho I can handle quite some strong stuff, so if you like electro torture or just in general extreme things, you might very well also enjoy me.

Limits: Anal, face pic, family, friends, scatt, gore and blood, social suicide, open public. (Hidden public okay deppending on circumstances)

I'm happy with longer term play or just a onetime session, either is fine.
Edit: But i would like to have test runs before i commit to something long term, it has to work.

Kik: TheMieper
Please tell me you cam from here if you contact via kik, too many bots around there.
Skype or snapchat i can also make work, but pls DM for that

Last edited:
Reactions: Kinky_mommy

Mieper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 21, 2022
I'll bump this if that is alright. Still up to date, but I want to clarify, that I am not looking for findom or to be someones slave for forever from the first second onwards... i first need to see if it fits, build trust :/

Mieper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 21, 2022
still looking
and please stop being condescenting when contacting me... i am still a human being and do NOT just tell me you know what i want and that's why i should pay you...

New Personals