Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
All other regions
City
Edmonton
Kinks
Impact Play, Breath Play, Humiliation(verbal & physical), Objectification, Degradation, power exchange and etc

acfan004

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2019
Let me give you a little introduction about myself first, I am 27 yrs old graduate student, I am working a part time job. I like biking, long walks, Netflix, and beer. There are many things I like, things listed here are those that are on the top of my head. I am an Introvert, a good listener and enjoy a good conversation now and then. I have a caring personality.

I moved to from my home country to North America last year and still feels like I am kinda settling in, It does feels lonely from time to time especially due to this covid situation. As it had been quite a while Since I had an online relationship with a submissive for more than a week or so.

I am a Sadistic Dominant, I have been experimenting and exploring this lifestyle since I was 18, In those years I have had many online partners from various countries. I created a blog just to get involve more, then Tumblr shut everything down. So, I moved to another platform.

My Main Kinks: Impact play, Breath play, Bondage, Verbal Humiliation, Physical Humiliation, Objectification, Total Power Exchange, Micromanagement and etc. In Layman terms, I love making you a three holed fuckmeat and my personal fucktoy. There is a long list of my kinks(Link to kinklist will be posted below), But I would like to mention that I am willing to explore and experiment new kinks or fetishes.

Hard Limits: Scat, Underage, Puke, Blood, Scars.

How do I look?
I wear glasses, have a beard (which I shaved off but its growing back), 6 feet tall, weighs around 85 kgs and have a slim body. May have gained a little weight, courtesy of Covid-19.

What I am looking for?
I am looking for a IRL or Online relationship with a female submissive/slut/fucktoy (whichever word you prefer). Also, I am willing to explore beyond S/M dynamics.

What I can provide you?
I can provide you guidance, structure, discipline, I can make you feel special (I will be there for you emotionally and physically) and make you my priority considering you will be doing the same. I can make your deep depraved ideas and fantasies, True.

What I want from you?
I want your dedication, enthusiasm, your strength, and your willingness to serve. To sum it all up, I want you mentally and physically. I want to subject you to my depraved ideas and desires.

What is my Wildest Fantasy?
I want to have my own harem(virtual/real). Though I have many other fantasies but I can think of this right now.

How will be contact each other?
I have Snapchat, that will be our primary means of contact(unless you suggest another), we will have one to one zoom meeting(we can arrange later, how frequent those can be).

If I missed anything(which I may have), feel free to ask questions.

Links:
Kinklist : BSDM test: https://bdsmtest.org/r/GUsRy8Yc

You've read this far? Great, you have unlocked the new achievement, to know my ethnicity (I am Indian), If you are interested and think I will be a better fit for you, I encourage you to message me.

Reactions: Naughty aysha

Naughty aysha

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2018
Let me give you a little introduction about myself first, I am 27 yrs old graduate student, I am working a part time job. I like biking, long walks, Netflix, and beer. There are many things I like, things listed here are those that are on the top of my head. I am an Introvert, a good listener and enjoy a good conversation now and then. I have a caring personality.

I moved to from my home country to North America last year and still feels like I am kinda settling in, It does feels lonely from time to time especially due to this covid situation. As it had been quite a while Since I had an online relationship with a submissive for more than a week or so.

I am a Sadistic Dominant, I have been experimenting and exploring this lifestyle since I was 18, In those years I have had many online partners from various countries. I created a blog just to get involve more, then Tumblr shut everything down. So, I moved to another platform.

My Main Kinks: Impact play, Breath play, Bondage, Verbal Humiliation, Physical Humiliation, Objectification, Total Power Exchange, Micromanagement and etc. In Layman terms, I love making you a three holed fuckmeat and my personal fucktoy. There is a long list of my kinks(Link to kinklist will be posted below), But I would like to mention that I am willing to explore and experiment new kinks or fetishes.

How do I look?
I wear glasses, have a beard (which I shaved off but its growing back), 6 feet tall, weighs around 85 kgs and have a slim body. May have gained a little weight, courtesy of Covid-19.

What I am looking for?
I am looking for a IRL or Online relationship with a female submissive/slut/fucktoy (whichever word you prefer). Also, I am willing to explore beyond S/M dynamics.

What I can provide you?
I can provide you guidance, structure, discipline, I can make you feel special (I will be there for you emotionally and physically) and make you my priority considering you will be doing the same. I can make your deep depraved ideas and fantasies, True.

What I want from you?
I want your dedication, enthusiasm, your strength, and your willingness to serve. To sum it all up, I want you mentally and physically. I want to subject you to my depraved ideas and desires.

I want to have my own harem(virtual/real). Though I have many other fantasies but I can think of this right now.

I have Snapchat, that will be our primary means of contact(unless you suggest another), we will have one to one zoom meeting(we can arrange later, how frequent those can be).

Links:

You've read this far? Great, you have unlocked the new achievement, to know my ethnicity (I am Indian), If you are interested and think I will be a better fit for you, I encourage you to message me.
I read Ur post..Ur kik?

Submissive222222

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2020

How do I look?

What I am looking for?

What I can provide you?

What I want from you?

Links:

Hey i am also indian 19years old female. I use kik. If u are interested please revert!

Reactions: Goddessc811

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
See the above link. Particularly number 13. Bumping just clogs up the new content feed with nothing of value added.

Featured Threads

New Personals