27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (online kik)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
Control, humiliating,

meurstony

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 20, 2016
Looking for a longterm online slave to own, control and make my personal pleasure doll.
I'm in to bondage, whipping, hot wax, piss, orgasm control, pet play, ...

I want a disgusting pisswhore, a pain addicted slut for a longterm online relationship just to have some fun in those boring days.

I like to take over control of clothing, toilet, pleasure and pain. Also like to help that slut with the first steps into public exposure, and public humiliation.

I don't care about age or location but want you to be a longterm sub to me through kik. I prefer if you send me pics for proof of some tasks but won't push it to much. It should remain fun for both of us.

I can be cruel and hard because my filthy slut should be in fear and humiliation at any time.

I don't care about age or location but want you to be a longterm sub to me through kik. I prefer if you send me pics for proof of some tasks but won't push it to much. It should remain fun for both of us.

kik Tonymeurs

Humili8mepls

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 14, 2023
Hi. I'm a disgusting Sissy male in Canada who needs to be seen and exposed for the disgusting person I truly am I need to be seen exposed humiliated and my bum hurt and used for the first time

Featured Threads

New Personals