28 F4M Strict Domme seeking for real Obedient Servant to get off and to get Kinky

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
I'm into a large variety of kinks, a large number of them tied to either sadism, humiliation, or absolute control
Limits
To be discussed
Experience
.One of my particular favorites is to keep my victims in enforced chastity. I love keeping a slave locked away until I decide they have earned the right to be released and enjoy seeing them become more and more broken with every day that passes…

TheEmprtressNut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 18, 2018
Jacksonville, Florida USA
I am an elegant, sophisticated Mistress and a natural sexual dominant.I'll take your very deepest darkest sexual desires and twist them into reality.Nothing makes me smile more than a sub taking his or her punishment. However, its not all about pain, it is about a mixture of pleasure as well, sensory and mentally.

In my playground of pleasure and pain, you will become the student and I your Mistress. I imbue all my sessions with a fiery passion, relighting the dormant fire within you. Leaving you glowing in complete devotion and obedience to me, your dominant mistress. I am confident and controlling; sessions with me are extremely kinky and with my deep passion for the psychological control of your mind, you will become completely enraptured and willing in My presence.

If this sounds like what you are looking for then send me a message at my email addy " [email protected] " I promise you it will be damn fun in a kinky, perverted, sick kind of way.

• Love
Reactions: pussylicker1979

Featured Threads

New Personals