28 m switch (gay) looking for longtime 18-35 teamviewer male sub

subboy5014

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 23, 2018
I know there is a teamviewer thread, but this post is for people who are interested in long time teamviewer slavery.

Are you male, between 18 and 35 and reasonably fit? You must be willing to expose yourself completely to me. That means nudes, actual info, etc. No fake computer accounts with just your nudes or kinky stuff in. I am looking to control your actual pc, and in extention, your life.

Are you up for this? Pm me, or comment on this thread, and I'll send you a questionnaire to see if we match.

Feel free to post additional questions on this thread if anything I said was not particularly clear.

Sissygwen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 24, 2018
I know there is a teamviewer thread, but this post is for people who are interested in long time teamviewer slavery.

Are you male, between 18 and 35 and reasonably fit? You must be willing to expose yourself completely to me. That means nudes, actual info, etc. No fake computer accounts with just your nudes or kinky stuff in. I am looking to control your actual pc, and in extention, your life.

Are you up for this? Pm me, or comment on this thread, and I'll send you a questionnaire to see if we match.

Feel free to post additional questions on this thread if anything I said was not particularly clear.

Hey I'm interested, Kik sluttysissygwen

Featured Threads

New Personals