28 year old female looking for a male dom UK.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
U.K. & Ireland
City
Manchester
Kinks
Being given humiliating and degrading tasks.
Role play: incest, age play, sexual abuse.
Being insulted and made fun of for the way my private parts look.
Being controlled i.e. Told when to wash / when not to wash and how long for, when to use the toilet, what to wear etc.
Medical fetish i.e. Being examined.
Spanking and being made to display myself in humiliating ways as punishment.
Wetting.
Insertions.
Limits
I'm not a fan of the typical bondage/bdsm scenario involving whips, chains, pain etc - this does nothing for me without the mental side of the abuse. Scat, physical violence that causes pain, anything brazenly public. I will not show my face in nude or degrading photos.
Experience
I don't have much experience as I've only ever had one brief online relationship like this before, but since then I've been thinking about it a lot and want to do it again. I'm not going to jump into anything, I'd rather take it slow and make sure we understand each other first.

Jodie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 27, 2020
I'm looking for someone intelligent who really knows how to humiliate, control and hurt me psychologically. Although I don't mind mild physical pain, that is not what I'm looking for. The main thing I want is someone who is good at the mental aspect of dominating. For example, using mental abuse tactics like showing just enough affection for me to feel cared for, then turning right back to being abusive, manipulative and controlling. If you do this the right way, I'll end up doing anything to please you, no matter how degrading or humiliating in a desperate attempt to get some affection and love again. I want to develop an unhealthy obsession with one person who treats me like utter shit.

whateverr1990

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 1, 2012
Hey Jodie! Welcome to Kinktalk. I just sent you a message. I'm interested in discussing further

Ayns

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 25, 2018
Hi
I am 38 Male from India. i am master and Dominat for Subs.

Many wants to be the slave for me literally, and when it comes to the agreement , they backs off.

Many of the subs are time passers here. so i started testing them with few kink tasks and requested to present some kink things to make sure that she is definitely into the submissive. Who really want to be a slave, they will do and submit their tasks results.

But, most of them acting to be a submissive.

If you are a real submissive and eagerly waiting for a dom, i will be dynamic and take full control of your life. you wont be have your own choice. I would respect your limits which we predefined. Other than Predefined limits You dont have rights.
will care you and humilate you as well
Slaves :
Freedom - 5%
Rights - 5%
Obedience - 90%

if you are ready Revert

kik - Aynmuni
Skype - Aynmuni

Or PM me.

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
Hi, i'm 22 yo master i want to give u a try and control ur mind , give me a dm if u are interested

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi
I am 38 Male from India. i am master and Dominat for Subs.

Many wants to be the slave for me literally, and when it comes to the agreement , they backs off.

Many of the subs are time passers here. so i started testing them with few kink tasks and requested to present some kink things to make sure that she is definitely into the submissive. Who really want to be a slave, they will do and submit their tasks results.

But, most of them acting to be a submissive.

If you are a real submissive and eagerly waiting for a dom, i will be dynamic and take full control of your life. you wont be have your own choice. I would respect your limits which we predefined. Other than Predefined limits You dont have rights.
will care you and humilate you as well
Slaves :
Freedom - 5%
Rights - 5%
Obedience - 90%

if you are ready Revert

kik - Aynmuni
Skype - Aynmuni

Or PM me.

This one part:
(Many of the subs are time passers here. so i started testing them with few kink tasks and requested to present some kink things to make sure that she is definitely into the submissive. Who really want to be a slave, they will do and submit their tasks results. But, most of them acting to be a submissive.)

This sounds like you are insulting the majority of the submissives here due to them not wanting to continue with you. In no way do i believe you have been in contact with "most" of the subs here as you claim in your statement. It seems like a huge assumption that most here are bad subs because you failed to have any take on serious roles with you.

Further more when you mention:
"Many wants to be the slave for me literally, and when it comes to the agreement , they backs off."

There is a popular theory in life that when you look around and all you see is everyone you encounter having issues.....that maybe what is really happening is the issue is yourself.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
This one part:
(Many of the subs are time passers here. so i started testing them with few kink tasks and requested to present some kink things to make sure that she is definitely into the submissive. Who really want to be a slave, they will do and submit their tasks results. But, most of them acting to be a submissive.)

This sounds like you are insulting the majority of the submissives here due to them not wanting to continue with you. In no way do i believe you have been in contact with "most" of the subs here as you claim in your statement. It seems like a huge assumption that most here are bad subs because you failed to have any take on serious roles with you.

Further more when you mention:
"Many wants to be the slave for me literally, and when it comes to the agreement , they backs off."

There is a popular theory in life that when you look around and all you see is everyone you encounter having issues.....that maybe what is really happening is the issue is yourself.
dude you literally put him to sub zero temp. any way i agree with your point.
i am a sadist and most of the subs dont like that. so in the end we play for a while and we set apart.
that doesnt mean the once who left are bad. its just our kinks never met. or our expectation to that point.

vicksforu

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 13, 2020
Jodie either message me here or msg me on kik with yr name @ vicksforu
I'm looking for someone intelligent who really knows how to humiliate, control and hurt me psychologically. Although I don't mind mild physical pain, that is not what I'm looking for. The main thing I want is someone who is good at the mental aspect of dominating. For example, using mental abuse tactics like showing just enough affection for me to feel cared for, then turning right back to being abusive, manipulative and controlling. If you do this the right way, I'll end up doing anything to please you, no matter how degrading or humiliating in a desperate attempt to get some affection and love again. I want to develop an unhealthy obsession with one person who treats me like utter sh

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
I'm looking for someone intelligent who really knows how to humiliate, control and hurt me psychologically. Although I don't mind mild physical pain, that is not what I'm looking for. The main thing I want is someone who is good at the mental aspect of dominating. For example, using mental abuse tactics like showing just enough affection for me to feel cared for, then turning right back to being abusive, manipulative and controlling. If you do this the right way, I'll end up doing anything to please you, no matter how degrading or humiliating in a desperate attempt to get some affection and love again. I want to develop an unhealthy obsession with one person who treats me like utter shit.
I want to give it a try, if ur intresyed get back to me

Featured Threads

New Personals