Pain, control and humiliation

slavewannabe92

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 18, 2012
Hello,

This sub is mostly looking for a female mistress of any age or a master in his 30ties or above ..

This sub want a master or a miss to control her and use her as his/her personal toy

This sub wants a master or mistress that will control her and humalite her

This sub is looking for someone to shape her as he or she wants. Someone that would make this slave explore new stuff as long as its not in this slave limitS

This sub wants to be a personal toy for her master or mistress .. This slave wants how to ignore her needs to make her miss or master happy

Hopefully a great misstress or master will be intersted in this worthless dirty slut

Likes: pain ( nipples and tits), being controlled,humiliation, degrading, bathroom control, orgasm and trying new things as long as they are not within my limit.

Limits: pussy insertion, public, involving others, damage and blood and pictures

MstrC

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 27, 2022
Hello,

This sub is mostly looking for a female mistress of any age or a master in his 30ties or above ..

This sub want a master or a miss to control her and use her as his/her personal toy

This sub wants a master or mistress that will control her and humalite her

This sub is looking for someone to shape her as he or she wants. Someone that would make this slave explore new stuff as long as its not in this slave limitS

This sub wants to be a personal toy for her master or mistress .. This slave wants how to ignore her needs to make her miss or master happy

Hopefully a great misstress or master will be intersted in this worthless dirty slut

Likes: pain ( nipples and tits), being controlled,humiliation, degrading, bathroom control, orgasm and trying new things as long as they are not within my limit.

Limits: pussy insertion, public, involving others, damage and blood and pictures
how serious are you about this?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Msg me on kik: ugoparadox
Your profile says you’re a male slave yet have a female pic. I’m guessing you aren’t sure of what you’re doing. Maybe fix all that before hitting up the ads

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Your profile says you’re a male slave yet have a female pic. I’m guessing you aren’t sure of what you’re doing. Maybe fix all that before hitting up the ads
It's a scam, on now deleted posts: age 25 female sub looking, or 27 females soon looking while having profile a 20 male.

slavewannabe92

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 18, 2012
It's a scam, on now deleted posts: age 25 female sub looking, or 27 females soon looking while having profile a

If you check my posts you will see I posted at the ages of 27, 28 and 29. I don’t know why my profile is saying 20 M, I checked my profile and it’s says female from myside. Finally, I used to have my photos up here and did some private dares with people here but h deleted those photos for personal reasons. Also, I am willing to do a one time live verification photo to anyone who is interested despite photos being in mt limits as I know many people tend to be scammers.

slavewannabe92

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 18, 2012
Hi, when h checked it says female. I don’t know what’s happening tbh

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
If you check my posts you will see I posted at the ages of 27, 28 and 29. I don’t know why my profile is saying 20 M, I checked my profile and it’s says female from myside. Finally, I used to have my photos up here and did some private dares with people here but h deleted those photos for personal reasons. Also, I am willing to do a one time live verification photo to anyone who is interested despite photos being in mt limits as I know many people tend to be scammers.

My honest apologies, we were not talking about you but about the now deleted user
@ugoparadox

Reactions: subtlizer

Featured Threads

New Personals