3 New Impressive toys, Break me in from my break!

Robert_Z_man

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 12, 2008
Hey everyone, I recently took a break from sexual play.. I am looking to get back into having some fun again so I ordered 3 new toys ( I threw out most of my old collection)
I just received them today and would like to maybe attempt playing with them tonight, its been awhile so im not sure how much progress I can make but I always give 100% effort!

Im looking for people to give me directions on how to use my toys, or maybe some cool photo/video Ideas. I enjoy online exposure,Anal play & gaping CBT,Ball hitting,Spanking(Pain play in general) Selfbondage,Webcam,Streaking in my Forrest(temperature depending).

Only hard limits are involving others (offline), SCATT/PISS/BLOOD/FOOD/PERMANENT/SHARPS

20190110_121447_001.jpg
(Besides toys in picture I have a prostate vibrator with remote, Penis pump,paddle,Cane & Anal bulb Douche)

Last edited:

slaveoftasksandu

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 22, 2018
I got one for you.
Put the small buttplug in you're ass and go for a walk. Take the other buttplug and dildo with you. Walk for atleast 30min. Find a place, where you feel comfortable get naked and take out that dildo and fuck you're ass hard without lube. You can spit on it but thats all.
Fuck yourself until you're ass hurts.
If you're getting cold fuck faster
If you're ass hurts then insert the big buttplug and walk back home.

Have fun

Reactions: Robert_Z_man

Robert_Z_man

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 12, 2008
I got one for you.
Put the small buttplug in you're ass and go for a walk. Take the other buttplug and dildo with you. Walk for atleast 30min. Find a place, where you feel comfortable get naked and take out that dildo and fuck you're ass hard without lube. You can spit on it but thats all.
Fuck yourself until you're ass hurts.
If you're getting cold fuck faster
If you're ass hurts then insert the big buttplug and walk back home.

Have fun
Thankyou. I will add that to my random dare wheel to so someday.

The weather is too bad to be outside at the moment..

Reactions: slaveoftasksandu

Robert_Z_man

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 12, 2008
I will be accepting dares/tasks to do, if i dont do them that day i will add them to my task wheel for when i have extra time.

Featured Threads

New Personals