30M fit human toilet looking for total life control, zero rights, hardcore punishments and absolute obedience TPE dynamic - willing to travel/relocate

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
247, Strict, Punishment, TPE, CNC, Toilet slave, dehumanization
Limits
permanent damage
Experience
I have lived in a 247 DS relationship, with bullying, heavy punishment, free use, toilet slavery, TPE dynamics

Ready4SeriousTPECNC

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2022
Single fit unowned slave in Europe looking for extreme life control, micromanagement and zero rights on choice over his life, for a very cruel discplinarian owner. This includes both nonsexual and sexual aspects, including behavior control, regime, clothing, diet, bathroom breaks, social events and socializing, chores, punishments, sexual guidance and training, chastity, activities, sports, gym etc.. plus sexual aspects to become an honorable possesion for you that fits your kinks and your lifestyle, so this part I will leave up to my future owner.

A real slave doesnt have a name, has zero rights and can be abused by its owner to any degree. Please dont be shy or afraid to actually use your slave. Really use and abuse without feeling bad or being insecure about it, that is what the slave is for, it serves your desires and endures any of your treatment. A slave is not looking for a friend but for an actual owner and ruler of its life.

Of course that level takes some trust and a slow build up, please dont expect me to puke and shit in my dinner and then eat it for you after the first message.. but hey maybe its possible after two or three messages, you never know :)

Willing to relocate for the right owner. Financially stable, no attachments

Reactions: MasterTob

Featured Threads

New Personals