Experience
15 years

MasterStephen17

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 9, 2021
32 year old master based in the UK seeking a new slave to own and train on a very long term basis. Currently, I own two 'straight' slaves on a long term basis (3 years and 6 years respectively). My slaves are extremely well trained, naturally. As such, I seek a new challenge. A new recruit to own, train and mould into the perfect sub slave. Im currently accepting applications on Skype for an audition to be my new cam slave. I've received a lot of interest; over 100 slaves in 3 days. I seek slaves who are between 18 and 35 years old, are extremely obedient, show face, live to serve their master and understand that servitude is all about their master's gratification, not theirs.

I'm particularly interested in blond/ginger slaves, latino/Spanish slaves, athletic/muscled slaves, alternative slaves, geek/glasses wearing slaves and slaves who are hung or have a bubble butt. Although these are attractions of mine, I am by no means limited to these types. Likewise, although both of my current slaves identify as 'straight' this is or a requirement of mine.

I have a wide range of kinks I enjoy exploring with my slaves: cbt, anal play, chastity, forced bi, domination, humiliation, degradation, long term ownership and total control. I am keen to collar a slave with few limits, who is keen to train hard to become the perfect slave.

The applications I have received over the past few days have been (mainly) disappointing due to a variety of reasons, but mainly, applicants have been subs, not slaves. I want a slave, not a sub. A slave understands his purpose is to serve and obey his owner, that he lives to obey and that his master's every command should be obeyed.

I invite applications from serious slaves for this position. Successful applicants will be auditioned on a Skype video call.

Slaves who are completely obedient, live to serve their master and seek long term ownership and training should:

- add me on Skype
- send me their asl
- send a few paragraphs outlining their kinks, experience and why they think they're suitable for the role
- include a full frontal, and full reverse, nude.

My Skype is [email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals