33 [M4F] Chastity Slave ISO IRL(PA) or Online Domme

McFlyer12

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 31, 2017
It's been awhile since I've posted an ad, as I've been trying to figure out exactly what I'm looking for and the best way to express it. I doubt I have it perfect, as how can you know your ideal relationship until you find it but I will try my best. I'm going to post what I'm looking for first and then the rest, so you don't have to waste your time if you're not interested.

What I'm Looking For:
Ideally I'm looking for something that can eventually be in person, which would naturally mean an LTR. However, I realize that is a long shot, so I am more than willing to have an online relationship. And would expect it to be initially online no matter what. I like to believe that I am very open and willing to give things a try. Every relationship is going to be different and I don't want to limit who might potentially respond. But I obviously do want someone I can mesh with and not waste their time.

More than anything, I am looking for a partner. I know for a lot of people, that sentence sends them packing. "You're a submissive, it's not a partnership." But I believe there are many ways to be partners and the biggest one is communication. I want someone who I can communicate with and we can figure out what works for both of us. That might be that she makes all the decisions but it's something we decided together. Because if we don't communicate upfront, it's never going to be a long-term thing.

So...Kinks:
On the bedroom, sexual side of things, I am 100% submissive. I've had partners in the past who wanted to switch and I could do it but it's not what comes natural for me. I truly want to put the needs and desires of my partner first and last. It's how I get pleasure, serving and pleasuring someone else.

As per the title, I am very much into chastity. It's all of it for me. I like how it heightens the sexual feelings I have and enhances them. I love the feeling of not having control of such a basic male act. I've done orgasm control before without a device and it worked fine. I have no problem following rules/orders and following the honor system but there is something extra to having that device on. That constant reminder. I have 5 different devices and just got the new Cellmate bluetooth a few weeks ago, so that is definitely something I'm willing to explore. I will add that I am currently at 24 days locked 😉.

Other kinks: Tease and Denial, Bondage, Anal, Impact, CBT, Humiliation, Body Worship(I really do enjoy it all), Panties(just plain better then men's), Pegging, Rules/Control/Rituals and Semi-Public.

I'm open to trying most other things, those are just the main ones I enjoy.

Limits: Blood, Scat, Puke, Body Mods, Forced Intoxication, Illegal….Basically anything most people would consider extreme.

Outside The Bedroom:
For me, this is just as important if not more so then what is above. No matter what the dynamic is outside of the sexual stuff, I am a pleaser. I want to serve. I want someone I can spoil and worship. That is who I am as a person. That doesn't mean I require you to carry a whip 24/7, I'm just stating who I am as a person. So if you're someone who just wants to be dominant in the bedroom, great! If you want to extend it beyond that, great! That's why I think communication is so important.

Me Outside of Kink:
A lot of what goes into the kinky side of me, is the same as me outside of the "kink". I have been told that I don't give a "submissive vibe", whatever that means. I'm not a pushover who thinks they have no value, so maybe it's that. I actually am extremely confident in my abilities, I just want to use them to serve others.

I enjoy hiking, running, reading(fantasy and historical), cooking, trying new foods, traveling, playing the occasional video game, hanging with friends and family and watching movies. INFJ-A for anyone that puts stock into personality types.

If you actually got this far, a tremendous thank you. Even if you aren't interested, I appreciate that you took your valuable time to read that wall of text. I wish you all the best of luck in your search.

Kik: mcflyer12