scat

dunnespie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 17, 2022
Hi, all!

In my ideal world, I’d love to meet a Dom and have a monogamous relationship with them. Dating apps are draining so I wanted to give this a shot!

Within kink, my favs include CNC, Ddlg, degradation and humiliation, asphyxiation/breath play, moderate impact, moderate bondage, pet play, knife play, and wax. Hard limit is group/ENM. I love the intense layer of intimacy that kink brings to a romantic relationship so ideally my Dom could eventually be my romantic partner! I’d also love to be permanently collared one day :)

Outside of kink, I have a fairly high stress job that consumes a lot of my time. When I’m not occupied by that, I’m usually hiking with my pup, exploring my area, keeping up with research related to my field, or watching trash tv. I love good bourbon and new restaurants, too! I’m about 5’8 with brown hair, blue eyes, tattoos, and piercings. Would love a Dom my age or older and my height or taller. It’s noteworthy that I am very much so childfree and intend to stay that way.

Not looking to jump into anything quickly, would love to take my time getting to know the right person. If you think we might be compatible, send me a chat and include a fun fact about you. :)

Mbsn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2022
Hi, all!

In my ideal world, I’d love to meet a Dom and have a monogamous relationship with them. Dating apps are draining so I wanted to give this a shot!

Within kink, my favs include CNC, Ddlg, degradation and humiliation, asphyxiation/breath play, moderate impact, moderate bondage, pet play, knife play, and wax. Hard limit is group/ENM. I love the intense layer of intimacy that kink brings to a romantic relationship so ideally my Dom could eventually be my romantic partner! I’d also love to be permanently collared one day :)

Outside of kink, I have a fairly high stress job that consumes a lot of my time. When I’m not occupied by that, I’m usually hiking with my pup, exploring my area, keeping up with research related to my field, or watching trash tv. I love good bourbon and new restaurants, too! I’m about 5’8 with brown hair, blue eyes, tattoos, and piercings. Would love a Dom my age or older and my height or taller. It’s noteworthy that I am very much so childfree and intend to stay that way.

Not looking to jump into anything quickly, would love to take my time getting to know the right person. If you think we might be compatible, send me a chat and include a fun fact about you. :)
My girl have been asking me to include a girl for a threesome. Are you interested in being her slave?

Featured Threads

New Personals