36/male Spanker available as disciplinarian.

mrspanker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 6, 2014
Long time mentor/disciplinarian offering my services to girls (18+) who function better with rules and guidance in their life. I have been acting as a mentor / disciplinarian for about a decade and have helped many on a wide range of bad habits and goals (see below). I offer my services those local to Minneapolis, MN or online but require proof: pictures/sound clips/videos/skype/etc.

If you are interested and need/want help in an area of your life we can discuss it in details and set rules. Once rules have been set I am very strict and quick to punish. My punishments are typically punishments a young girl would get. Spanking, corner time, grounding, loss of privileges, or anything else deemed effective in making you want to change your behavior.

Here are some of the many areas many young adults struggle with:

School:
- Not going to classes you/someone pays a lot for these courses you need to go.
- Not designating enough time to study, significant time outside of class is needed.
- Procrastinating on assignments, waiting till the last minute leads to problems
- Low grades on assignments/tests/courses

Being Safe:
- Cutting back / eliminating drugs and alcohol
- Driving: seat belts, no texting/cell phone, speeding

Stop smoking plan
- A slow approach limiting your daily intake over time

Money Issues:
- Making sure you stick to a budget
- Not making impulse purchases
- Late payments / bounced checks

Weight loss:
- Predetermined weekly weight loss goals, Exercise goals,
- Predetermined weekly weight loss goals.
- Fixed exercise goals
- Daily food log/calorie goals

Serious problem with procrastination in general: housework, daily tasks, etc. A strict schedule to keep you on task

If you are interested send me a pm and we can discuss if it would be a good fit.

Reactions: Vrronica

bondagecougarwtb

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 15, 2010
discipline

I work fulltime, am going to school on line and find that I have been letting my housework and laundry fall behind. Is this something that could be helped with possibly? I am married and husband is not into this so would need to do this without him finding out. So I am not sure you can help.

Yash1111

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 21, 2019
Hey im new to this site, i have seen your oost about someone looking for a mentor and i am looking for one Hoping you could helo quit a few bad habits and maybe being less disorganised, and rebellious i am 21 years old I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

mrspanker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 6, 2014
You must of dug this up from page 30 or so.. I sent you a pm to discuss your request.

Last edited:

Ayman4fun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 13, 2021
discipline

I work fulltime, am going to school on line and find that I have been letting my housework and laundry fall behind. Is this something that could be helped with possibly? I am married and husband is not into this so would need to do this without him finding out. So I am not sure you can help.
I can

Spankme420

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2021
Long time mentor/disciplinarian offering my services to girls (18+) who function better with rules and guidance in their life. I have been acting as a mentor / disciplinarian for about a decade and have helped many on a wide range of bad habits and goals (see below). I offer my services those local to Minneapolis, MN or online but require proof: pictures/sound clips/videos/skype/etc.

If you are interested and need/want help in an area of your life we can discuss it in details and set rules. Once rules have been set I am very strict and quick to punish. My punishments are typically punishments a young girl would get. Spanking, corner time, grounding, loss of privileges, or anything else deemed effective in making you want to change your behavior.

Here are some of the many areas many young adults struggle with:

School:
- Not going to classes you/someone pays a lot for these courses you need to go.
- Not designating enough time to study, significant time outside of class is needed.
- Procrastinating on assignments, waiting till the last minute leads to problems
- Low grades on assignments/tests/courses

Being Safe:
- Cutting back / eliminating drugs and alcohol
- Driving: seat belts, no texting/cell phone, speeding

Stop smoking plan
- A slow approach limiting your daily intake over time

Money Issues:
- Making sure you stick to a budget
- Not making impulse purchases
- Late payments / bounced checks

Weight loss:
- Predetermined weekly weight loss goals, Exercise goals,
- Predetermined weekly weight loss goals.
- Fixed exercise goals
- Daily food log/calorie goals

Serious problem with procrastination in general: housework, daily tasks, etc. A strict schedule to keep you on task

If you are interested send me a pm and we can discuss if it would be a good fit.
I need help with spending money and making sure life to life stuff gets done like Landry/dishes (I do most by hand) and cleaning. Is this something you can help me with?

Featured Threads

New Personals