Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
As you clearly don't respect the masters enough to not play with yourself while not allowed to and even orgasm, remove all your clothes and kneel facing a blank wall (or a corner). Think about what you did and how disrespectful it was towards the master that wasted his time with ordering you while you cant follow what you were told, with your hands behind your head for 15 minutes.
Don't even think of moving away or even taking the hands away from behind your head!
Once you did that I expect you to write an apology here, that includes why what you did was wrong, how you wasted peoples time, how you will be better from now on and beg that we give you a another chance to proof yourself (detailed!) If you did not convince me you mean it you will repeat it as often as it takes to do so.

Dumbfuckslut

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 8, 2021
As you clearly don't respect the masters enough to not play with yourself while not allowed to and even orgasm, remove all your clothes and kneel facing a blank wall (or a corner). Think about what you did and how disrespectful it was towards the master that wasted his time with ordering you while you cant follow what you were told, with your hands behind your head for 15 minutes.
Don't even think of moving away or even taking the hands away from behind your head!
Once you did that I expect you to write an apology here, that includes why what you did was wrong, how you wasted peoples time, how you will be better from now on and beg that we give you a another chance to proof yourself (detailed!) If you did not convince me you mean it you will repeat it as often as it takes to do so.
Sorry sir, but i am at home right now. Cannot be naked..🙄

Dumbfuckslut

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 8, 2021

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals