A bold request (watch me swallow?)

onemoretime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 30, 2011
I don't really know where else I would post this. So this seems like the closest place. Please move it if there is a better place for it >.>

I am trying to work myself up to the 'swallow my own cum' point, and doing it alone is just not working. So i decided to come here and make a bold request because it really cant hurt anything.

I am looking for a female who would like to watch/encourage me to swallow. The problem though, is that I dont like to show my face on cam unless the other person is also naked/showing face on cam.

So if there are any ladies out there who aren't against being naked on cam in exchange for watching me try and swallow, send me a PM. I realize that the likelyhood of someone accepting those terms is small, but its worth a shot.

OMT

onemoretime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 30, 2011
Guessing that there are no takers then huh.

Bumping once and calling it good enough then.

Let me know if any ladies out there are interested.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
This is defenetly a long shot. I have tried to eat my own cum too. It is hard once you have shot your load. Maybe try to ruin your orgasm.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Looks like onemoreyime is in luck. I would like a full report if either of you are up for it.

onemoretime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 30, 2011
a full report would be rather boring i think. it would be a 'it happened' or 'i couldnt do it' :/ I wasnt planning on making it into a 'i will be the slave, you the master' kind of thing. I guess if that makes the offer more attractive i am willing to do that though.

So i guess, if there are girls out there who want to make it into a slave/master thing ill do that too. but my request has to be part of it.

onemoretime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 30, 2011
Some luck

with the help of some random girls on Omegle ive been able to do it once or twice. still nasty >.>

Ill throw the offer out again though, any girls who are willing to be naked on cam while watching?

onemoretime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 30, 2011
Almost 2 months, so why not give this a bump and see if any ladies are interested. XD

ilostthegame

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 7, 2012
For some reason, I find it difficult to resist eating my cum when i jack off.... I think im one of the few thougb.

onemoretime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 30, 2011
I cant resist doing it, until i actually cum ... then all desire is gone. I really want to be able to do it all the time, mostly cause there is no mess to clean up that way :p

easy enough to blow right into my mouth, i can make it work that way, but anything else and i just cant do it >.>

ckret1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 5, 2012
swallow own cum

what worked for me (until you get used to it) as soon as you cum into ur hand (the first squirt) while ur still stroking slurp the first squirt into ur mouth...really it's not bad at all..pretty soon you will want the whole load...I'm a HAPPY married man, and now I like it so much I need to blow a cock myself , now and then, some tastes good, some taste bad...it all taste differant..depends on what the person eats:D

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
if it helps = you can try making fake cum and use it before you cum. There are a lot of ways of making it, explained on the web, I found some interesting and close to real ideas, of using boiled starch for example, added salt and vanilla flavour. Some said flour would make the same thing but the flour gives a bad white texture and a taste not close to the real thing.

cyber6

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
Save some cum and freeze it. When horny, swallow this fresh load. I love it

boyastoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 27, 2013
i am also trying to work up to eating my own cum...but i think i would settle for a clothed Mistress on cam telling me how to do it and force me to really eat it...i think that what you are looking for just isn't there to find...

onemoretime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 30, 2011
I did have one taker early on when i first posted the thread. but "she" never actually got around to helping. im sure there are people here, just most are probably oblivious to the fact that this thread exists, or they arent too keen on being on cam themselves.

KarlC

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 2, 2013
I don't really know where else I would post this. So this seems like the closest place. Please move it if there is a better place for it >.>

I am trying to work myself up to the 'swallow my own cum' point, and doing it alone is just not working. So i decided to come here and make a bold request because it really cant hurt anything.

I am looking for a female who would like to watch/encourage me to swallow. The problem though, is that I dont like to show my face on cam unless the other person is also naked/showing face on cam.

So if there are any ladies out there who aren't against being naked on cam in exchange for watching me try and swallow, send me a PM. I realize that the likelyhood of someone accepting those terms is small, but its worth a shot.

OMT

144_1000.jpg

I'm sorry that you have to resort to that.

Thanks though.

It makes my own life not seem so pathetic.

onemoretime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 30, 2011
Thanks for bumping the topic ... clearly you were interested in the thread or you never would have posted.

Featured Threads

New Personals