ScarletScars

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 22, 2022
I always have a wet cunt that needs to be punished. It's been swollen and twitching for days now and I need someone to tell me how to torture it. I'm open to genital, tit, and asshole torture.

Limits: Any form of Penetration, scat, blood, needles, piss, ripping tools off from sensitive areas and other extremely uncommon kinks

Needs: slapping, humiliation, spanking, edging, overstimulation, orgasm torture, forced orgasm, grinding cunt on objects etc...

Tools: electric toothbrush, toothpaste, vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple clamps connected with clit clamp, clit clamp with bell on it, labia spreaders, pussy pumper, clit pumper, leather whip, clothespins for nipples, pinwheel, flogger, tie I can choke myself with, and other household items..

Please give me your nastiest suggestion and teach my wet cunt a lesson

I will be doing a challenge everynight with update and I will do and update the challenges where I have to torture myself loudly when my parents are not home

Please give me challenges where I have to stay quiet in my parent's house at 3 in the morning

I will be able to use leather crop, labia spreader, toothpaste, toothbrush (not electric), clothespins for nipples, pussy pumper, floss, bell clit clamp, nipple clamp attached with clit clamp, pinwheel etc...

This is the current state of my pussy1DC430DC-EDBC-458B-B837-AD9264F4C301.jpeg

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Let's get this started. Those are tasks I have written a few days ago for another person but it seems like they fit your needs, go chose the ones that do and have fun. If you want more from me, let me know which ones you like and what kind of stuff you want more of. I understand that not all of those tasks will fit your needs. Once you give me some feedback and inspiration I am happy to write personalized tasks for you.

• Frustration is fun: Ruined orgasms can cause so much fun frustration; you should do them. But just one or two of them is pretty lame. How much time do you have? A couple of hours? Make it easy for you to cum. Use nipple clamps to help you. But for your clit just cunt juice/lube and your fingers. I don’t want it to go numb too fast. Make yourself cum. But ruin it. And right after just go again. And again. And again. Go again until you run out of time. Your clit will end up hurting, will go numb eventually. The time it needs for you to cum will take longer and longer. That does not mean you get to stop. Chose how much time you have for this beforehand and go for at least an hour but preferably multiple hours.
  • Edges are simple. They are more challenging if you have to hold an edge and even more challenging if you add some fun substitutes for lube to make it hurt. So go edge and hold it for 20 seconds each time. As a substitute for lube for your clit use. For each of them, go for 10 edges, held for 20 seconds.
    a. Toothpaste
    b. Tiger Balm
    c. Hot Sauce
    d. Icy Hot
    e. A mix of rough salt and honey
    It is likely that you do not have all those items but go do it for all the items you can get your hands on easily.
  • Let’s go for some hits. Let’s turn your cunt into a red, swollen, red mess. Go hit your cunt. For good measure go aim for your clit. 250 hits each, obviously go hit yourself harshly and tell me how it felt and how many more you could have taken like this for each item:
    a. Hand
    b. Ruler
    c. Hair Brush
    d. Belt
    e. Paddle
    f. Cane
    g. Power Cord
  • Take a rope that is at least as thick as one of your fingers. Every 4 inches put a knot of different sizes in there. Tie the rope between two door handles and make it tight so that there is almost no play in the rope. Step over the rope so it lays right between your legs and rubs against your cunt. Put your hands behind your back and go take a walk. Back and forth, back and forth. Your cunt will be rubbed raw and will be burning in no time. And every knot will be that bit of extra challenge. Let’s see how long you keep walking back and forth. Let’s see how much of a wet mess that rope is when you finally have to give up.
  • Put a coat of nail polish on your exposed clit. Once it is properly dried, reapply another coat of nail polish. Once that is done 3 times, remove the nail polish with nail polish remover and repeat. You can do this all night. Well. Go do it at least 10 times. Most girls report that the nail polish is surprisingly painful and they report just the same for the nail polish remover.
  • Do you have hair on your cunt? If you do, take a lighter and burn it off. It will smell terribly. It will be hot and hurt but it will not cause any real damage as long as you are careful. And obviously it will not be easy to stay quite like this at night lol.
  • Take your favourite plushie and ride it. Rub your cunt against it and make yourself edge. You are only done when your favourite plushie is utterly ruined and soaked in your leaky cunt juices.
  • Take a dirty pair of boots. Preferably muddy. Grind them one by one against your cunt, dirty sole an all until all the dirt is gone from them and replaced with your cunt juices. “Wash” them with your cunt so much so that they look good and clean again if you spray them with water after.
Glossary:
Ruined orgasm
- To ruin an orgasm you make yourself cum but right after reaching the point of no return you stop adding any stimulation. You remove all toys, don’t touch and spread your legs. You still cum but just let your orgasm die a sad death.

Reactions: ritz and Riya rai

Featured Threads

New Personals