guiltyascharged

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 19, 2020
I was messing around a little and I sort of accidentally discovered a variation of a breast press that works surprisingly well for smaller chests (I’m a B cup for reference)

Technically, it involves a wedgie; however, so if you aren’t into that, you might have to find another way to anchor your bonding material of choice.

I was messing around with the idea of wedgies. I’ve never really been into them nor do I have notably stretchy underwear so I guess the thought never entered my mind, but I’m open minded so I wanted to try it out. Because I don’t have stretchy underwear, I couldn’t pull off a shoulder wedgie or a bra-connection wedgie (I probably could’ve if I tried hard enough), so I got creative. After some efforts to pull my underwear hard enough to feel something (and a lot of failed attempts), I finally figured out a way to make a wedgie. I realize you are probably wondering how this relates to anything with boobs, but just hold your horses.

Anyways here’s the instructions:

you’ll need:
-rope or something similar (I literally used the fabric belt of a robe) preferably two pieces, not very long but the length depends on the elasticity of your undies. (less elasticity = more length, vice versa)
-underwear obviously
-any form of nipple clamp (optional)
-yeah that’s pretty much it

directions:

1. give yourself a wedgie. It doesn’t need to be over the top, but enough to where the leg holes are out of your pants or just stretched out in general and you have a good bundle of fabric in your ass.
2. take the rope or material of your choice and loop it through both leg holes (from the back, it’s a little awkward but it’s doable) so that the center/halfway point of the rope is in the underwear if that makes sense? I don’t have any pictures sorry. You want the end lengths to be pretty symmetrical.
3. pull the loops from behind you over your shoulders, kind of like suspenders. PULL. you’re giving yourself a nice, painful wedgie here so don’t be shy. Once you have that you’re going to backtrack a little so you don’t end up choking yourself, but you’re going to take the “suspenders” and remove them from your shoulders and instead put them under your armpits. now take the ends of the rope and pull them around your front side, right above your chest, and do a little knot. A simple, double knot, like the X knot (?) will do, like the knot that you make during the first step of tying your shoes, just make sure it is taut.
4. bring the ends of the rope around the back, under your armpits, once again taut, and repeat the same knot. This part is a bit tricky because you are trying to remove all slack from the rope while trying to tie a knot on your backside, and I’m not sure how necessary this knot is but this is just how I executed it.
5. bring the rope back around to the front, once again under your armpits, but this time tie the knot right underneath your breasts. This is where I realized I unintentionally made a press effect. I had to really stretch to get enough rope to tie it around the front for this step, and thanks when the wedgie really took effect as well. If you did it right, you should feel pressure on your breasts.
6. This is where the optional piece of rope comes in but I recommend it for the best effect. Basically you are closing the press. So I started on the right side of my chest, looped the rope UNDER the rope that’s already there. There should be two of them to loop under: the top and the bottom. Bring the second piece back around and pull until the top and bottom ropes essentially meet in the middle. there are a number of ways to do this part but basically you tie it off with one end of the rope, repeat the process in the middle, and then again on the left, the rope should be long enough to do all three sections but in theory something with the same effect as a zip tie or three small rope pieces would also be effective. Keep in mind that as this is kind of a lengthy set up that it is not a quick fix to get out of so don’t underestimate the time you spend in this. Other than that, this press gave my breasts a nice red color (I didn’t leave it on for more than 10-20 minutes) and paired with some nipple play it works nicely. I hope my explanation wasn’t too abstract and that it made sense enough for someone to recreate it if they so desired. Good luck!

Featured Threads