A few weird questions/stuff i want to try

taylorsub7

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Oct 20, 2020
I hope i dont sound rude but is there such thing as a 24/7 pet(Like a full time pony or dog), If so I think I would like to be a full time cow, pig, or horse
Another weird question, Is it possible for a pet to be branded?

Reactions: justlearning2

taylorsub7

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Oct 20, 2020
no your question is more funny than rude if you have a 24/7 slave why not a dog pig cat
as for branding they brand cows with a big x and its there for life
being a doggo/catto sounds fun

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
There are all sorts of roles on the S side of the dynamic. subs, slaves, littles, masos, pets, hucow,etc.
Branding is possible. you and your partner would be the ones to decide size location etc. There is no set rule but as mentioned above branding scars the skin and will remain mostly permanent. You can look into "cell popping" which gives a similar effect to branding but is not long term permanent.

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
I hope i dont sound rude but is there such thing as a 24/7 pet(Like a full time pony or dog), If so I think I would like to be a full time cow, pig, or horse
Another weird question, Is it possible for a pet to be branded?
There's whatever 2 people decide to do consenually with no harm to anyone, something such as branding due to the permanence I would not be rushing into

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Full time is up to you. You do not specifically need an owner for that.

The issue becomes = holding a job and/or doing things to support a life.

Branding is done via TATOO and the reasons are several beginning with lack of knowlege as to how as well as instrumentation.

Cattle today are EAR TAGGED. You can obtain ear tags via cattle breeder supply online.

Otherwise a tatoo on the ass is going to have to suffice.

Originally branding required a black smith which in many places is a dying and/or lost art.

You also have to get the iron to white hot otherwise it sticks to the skin and pulls it off in a huge piece. Even the nazis refused to brand people so what does that tell you? They did however tatoo them. They also made lamp shades and book covers with tanned human skin leather.

As sadist as they were = there were too many complications to brand.

Another issue = patience.

Most owners are playing for sessions not for full time.

Even actual animal bowners leave those to do life stuff.

So finding anyone with the commitment and patience is going to be a tough go.

Not impossible, just tough. That will require a bit of patience from you AND may involve a life partner going forward.

Blackhart666

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2021
But to you question their are full time hu animals it a big commitment for both the owner and the animal
brands are not so widely used these days ear tags for cow registration number tattoo for ponies

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Personally i have not seen full time = 24/7. It would be a bit difficult.

That doesnt mean it cant happen but then in my mind that STOPS BEING SEX PLAY at that point.

In fact at that point it would be closer to BONDAGE/BDSM. Just sayin

Featured Threads

New Personals