A fun kik game for slutty male slaves

sissybra

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2021
UK
Please can I join. Kik rethide. Likes - crossdrssing, sissification, outdoors play, nipples
Limits, illegal stuff, anal, blood, scat, family

hoi30ee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 11, 2020
My kik is hoi30ee, m19 from the Netherlands. 78 Kg and 183cm long. Average body. Main kink is humuliation

denisM85

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2022
Since there were too many messages I got from the previous threat, I couldn't possibly find a way to answer to you all.
Let's try this again, and this time let's make it even a little more spicy.

I'm looking for new kik slaves, who wanna get into something fun and hot , but at the same time they can win their way out , or they can loose and be posted here for one full week.
The game is simple, to win is simple and to lose is also simple. It's all up to you and how bad you wanna have fun and be seen by someone, and how bad you wanna actually keep these pics of being seen by many.
For the ones who are a little too shy there's also an option even if you loose to keep yourself somewhat safe from exposure. It's all up to you and how dedicated you'll be to win.
For anyone who's interested - PM me your kik and a little info of yourself ( age, body type, limits, kinks... )
I'll explain the full rules once we start chatting.
My Kik denis85m

Figs

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 18, 2022
Since there were too many messages I got from the previous threat, I couldn't possibly find a way to answer to you all.

I'm looking for new kik slaves, who wanna get into something fun and hot , but at the same time they can win their way out , or they can loose and be posted here for one full week.
The game is simple, to win is simple and to lose is also simple. It's all up to you and how bad you wanna have fun and be seen by someone, and how bad you wanna actually keep these pics of being seen by many.
For the ones who are a little too shy there's also an option even if you loose to keep yourself somewhat safe from exposure. It's all up to you and how dedicated you'll be to win.
For anyone who's interested - PM me your kik and a little info of yourself ( age, body type, limits, kinks... )
Kik: fbar118920

oldslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 21, 2022
melbourne florida
kik: pissdrinkingpig2
I'm gay, very kinky very submissive.
I have no right to any privacy and should be seen and humiliated in front of the world
i'm 65 y/o chubby slave.
only limit is not to be arrested

Mattdb0404

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 9, 2022
Wisconsin

My kik is Mattdb0404 I’m into cbt, chastity, tease and denial, wearing woman’s panties, wax and nipple play and ass and pussy worship. Limits are blood scat and that’s it that I can think of

Featured Threads

New Personals