A fun kik game for slutty male slaves

Jhonny

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 7, 2020
Since there were too many messages I got from the previous threat, I couldn't possibly find a way to answer to you all.
Let's try this again, and this time let's make it even a little more spicy.

I'm looking for new kik slaves, who wanna get into something fun and hot , but at the same time they can win their way out , or they can loose and be posted here for one full week.
The game is simple, to win is simple and to lose is also simple. It's all up to you and how bad you wanna have fun and be seen by someone, and how bad you wanna actually keep these pics of being seen by many.
For the ones who are a little too shy there's also an option even if you loose to keep yourself somewhat safe from exposure. It's all up to you and how dedicated you'll be to win.
For anyone who's interested - PM me your kik and a little info of yourself ( age, body type, limits, kinks... )
I'll explain the full rules once we start chatting.

Gasubmm

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 22, 2020
Since there were too many messages I got from the previous threat, I couldn't possibly find a way to answer to you all.

I'm looking for new kik slaves, who wanna get into something fun and hot , but at the same time they can win their way out , or they can loose and be posted here for one full week.
The game is simple, to win is simple and to lose is also simple. It's all up to you and how bad you wanna have fun and be seen by someone, and how bad you wanna actually keep these pics of being seen by many.
For the ones who are a little too shy there's also an option even if you loose to keep yourself somewhat safe from exposure. It's all up to you and how dedicated you'll be to win.
For anyone who's interested - PM me your kik and a little info of yourself ( age, body type, limits, kinks... )

Gasubmm

Jamesroo95

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 2, 2020
21 white sub boi here looking for exposure
wink.png
My kik is jamesroo95

sissymenow

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 3, 2020

sissymenow

Gasubmm

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 22, 2020

Kik gasubmm

Featured Threads

New Personals