• Male
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2020
Zagreb
whereby.com
kik: dreamcro

Im a sub for all and can be dom for females, shemales and M to F trannys

LOVE: ALL anal, anal dares, hidden public dares, tasks, spit and cum play
(body) , light BDSM, light humiliation (verbal and nonverbal), spanking, beeing slut, edging, JOI

LIMITS: kids play, animal play, face pic, hard pain, blood, scat, cbt, open public dares, long term scars and bruises, permanent body modification

bradleywright72

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2020
Kik bradleywright72. I’m 21 from uk with a well built thick set body but not fat.

My kinks are body writing, cross dressing, chastity, cum control, edging and denial, anal.

Limits are blood, scat, involving others, anything illegal,

willc1962

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 28, 2021
Since there were too many messages I got from the previous threat, I couldn't possibly find a way to answer to you all.
Let's try this again, and this time let's make it even a little more spicy.

I'm looking for new kik slaves, who wanna get into something fun and hot , but at the same time they can win their way out , or they can loose and be posted here for one full week.
The game is simple, to win is simple and to lose is also simple. It's all up to you and how bad you wanna have fun and be seen by someone, and how bad you wanna actually keep these pics of being seen by many.
For the ones who are a little too shy there's also an option even if you loose to keep yourself somewhat safe from exposure. It's all up to you and how dedicated you'll be to win.
For anyone who's interested - PM me your kik and a little info of yourself ( age, body type, limits, kinks... )
I'll explain the full rules once we start chatting.
58 5 ft 8 150. Kinks exposure or blackmail. Kik id. Willcapp1004

Reactions: needDomination

Featured Threads

New Personals