A kinky story (let me know your opinions)

Walkingpeach

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 28, 2019
i used to write kinky short-stories and share them on kik and geeking. Would love to know your opinion and what themes / kinks you would enjoy
you are my little and you love dressing up and teasing me. Right now you are dressed at a kinky bunny and you see me studying. You sneak in my room and before i know it you crawl under my desk and look up smiling.

i look down on you and smile back "You know i have to study" and i go back to focusing at my studies. You smirk and start unbuttonimg pants and whip it out.

you take it in your mouth as it starts to get hard and look up at me "im just helping you" you say smirk and go back to sucking.

as my cock grows harder and harder , i lose my focus and start watching you "You naughty girl" You deepthroat my whole cock and stsre at me.

i lean back in my chair and let you blow me. after some time you stand up and sit on my lap , my cock pressed against your already wet pussy "Fuck me " you whisper in my ear"

I lift you up and take you to our playroom , i give you a long kiss and wooden cross. tie your hands and ankles up. Then i grab a gagball and force it in "you ask for it " i say smirking.

i slide my cock deep into your pussy as you start moaning and then i start thrusting hard into you. Making my hard cock slamming into your pussy, forcing it to open up for me.

i grope your perky tits while fucking you amd start pinching your nipples , when i hear you moan from pain i pinch harder and start twisting as well.

you moan into the gagball as drooldrips drips over your cheeks, the pleasure rising the longer and harder i fuck you.

i keep pounding you to an orgasm while spanking your tits as you shake in exitement, cumming all over my cock.

i pull my cock out and tag your gag off, as i climb ontop of you i slide my cock in your mouth and start fucking it. My cock throbs harder and harder as i force you to deepthroat.

i finnaly pull it out of your mouth and cum all over face. Ropes of thick cum covering you.

You a new and upcoming actress is making her name by doing small roles in movies.
One day You were asked to adition for a leadrole by a group of young directors. After performing the scene infront of them you looked the 3 directors and smiled innocently

The three guys smirked and looked at you, young and slim, yet a curvy body and beautifull red hair. all three aroused by the sight of the beautifull girl as they stood up and circled around you.

nervously you looked at them and kept turning around , your ass shaking beautifully as you moved. " So , how did i do?" you asked with a slight tremble in your voice.

The first director came at you and put his arm around your waiste, guiding you gently to the table. the other 2 followed you "You did well, we just need to see one more thing" he said with a deep voice.

As he took you to the table you saw the 2 others smirking and felt like something was wrong. Before you could even make a attempted to escept he forcully pushed you over the table. The other 2 quickly stepping in and binding your arms up behind you as you struggled

Your screams of fear filled the room as they rolled you on your back , you legs hanging off the table , forcully opend by the second director as he started to rip open your jeans and tearing them off.

the other 2 start undressing and you struggle around and start begging them to stop "Please just let me leave. please dont do this" you beg with tears rolling out of your eyes.

The thrid director came at you, his thick cock already hard as he slapped you hard across your face "Shut it" he said firmly.
His hands now ripping of your shirt and taking your bra off and he starts groping your breasts roughly.

At the same time the second director teared your panties off and rubbed his big rough fingers all over young tight pussy as he licked his lips with a smirk on his face

You felt his rough fingers rubbing over your clit and your nipples being pinched and dispite your whining and fear you started to get turned on. Your pussy got wet and your nipples grew hard as you whined softly.

The first director had no patience pulled your head off the edge of the table and as your head hang in the air he grabbed it and forced his long hard cock deep inside your throat. "Shut up , im sick of your whining " he said.

The other two watched it and laughed as they saw your throat getting fucked roughly. And as the second director felt you get wet he spread your legs even wider and slit his hard cock deep inside you. Your wet tight pussy stretched out by his size and before you had a chance to get used to it he started fucking you with the full length of his cock

You tried to moan but it hard enough to breath with that long cock down your throat forcing you to deepthroated as he fucked your throat. the other director fucking your pussy as hard as he could as the thrusting against your ass created a loud spanking sound that filled the room.

As he fucked your as hard as you could you started to squirm around and tighten your legs around him and started to cum all over his cock. your face slowely getting covered in spit as it drooled down your face while your mouth was fucked roughly. his cock now slightly expanding as he started to cum.

Thick salty cum forced its way down your throat as you almost choked on it . slowely after fillinh your mouth and throad with his hot salty cum he pulled out and left you smirking

The second director was still fucking you after you came , you pussy now burning so sensetive it was from being fucked this rough as he grunted and filled your up. His shot rope after rope his cum into your wet sore pussy before spanking you one last time and pulling out.

You layed there, your throat and pussy sore, thinking it was finnaly over as you saw the first director approaching you. he had watched the whole time, his cock still hard as he untied you. Naive as you are almost smilled of relief and tried to walk away. before you set your second step the first director grabbed your wrist and pulled you back "I dont think so" he said.

now almost crying in fear you started begging "No more , please let me leave, i wont tell anyone" And your legs started to tremble as you where forced to bend over the table by his rough hands.

as he pinned you down with one hand he spit on his cock and spank your ass so hard you his handprint clearly on it 2 seconds later.
He pressed his cock firmly against your tight asshole and slowely started to push forward.

You felt his thick cock pressing up against you , feeling how thick it was you started to plead "It wont fit , please its to thick"

he said nothing and kept pushing as your asshole slowely was forced to open a bit. And at that moment he put all of his strength behind one thrust and slammed his cock all the way into your ass.

Your high pitched scream filled the room as you screamed from the pain and pleasure it gave you. as he started to fuck you on a steady pace. His thick cock forcefully stretching you open as you almost passed out.

Finally as you were on the brink of passing out he came inside you after 30minutes of rough fucking. as he pulled out he watched his cum drip out of you gaping asshole and laughed.

"Better luck next time " they said as all three directors left the building leaving you sore and shaking on the table covered in their cum.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals