A medical fetish fantasy

thatsecretplace

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 14, 2014
The Netherlands
Wrote this a couple years ago, found it in my archives.
A fantasy about a doctors-examination that gets a bit invasive and weird. I don't question it, because I trust my doctor( he's a wise man, that went to school for this).
First I'm told to get on my hands and knees on the treatment table, the doctor pulls my pants slightly down(just slightly, only my ass is showing).
He puts a thermometer in my asshole, and walks to the otherside of the room and keeps looking at me while he leans against his desks with a smirk. He lets me sit there like that 5/ or 7 minutes(time doesn't matter, but obviously too long). He walks up to me and pulls the meter out. Reads it. "I'm sorry, miss" he says, "just to be sure I need to measure again"
Before I can even give a response, he puts the meter back in. And rests his hand on my ass.
He starts talking about the weather, while I sit there on my hands and knees; thermometer in my ass; and his hand on my ass (I'm feeling very humiliated).
He grabs the thermometer moves it in and out a few times, then he takes it out. "I think I need to do a full body exam, just to be sure." he says.

He pull my pants further down and pushes my knees a bit apart, now my pussy is also showing. I feel something cold against my pussy and I jerk away from it. "Calm down, miss. It's just a routine check." His deep calm voice relaxes me. And at that he pushes the speculum in my pussy, and I feel the cold object stretch me more open at every turn of the key. He opens the speculum as far as he can.
"Ok, slut. Euhh.... Sorry, I mean miss. Miss, for what I'm gonna do next I need you to stay as calm as possible. I feel the same cold feeling against my ass, and my heart starts to race. I want move away, but the very cold speculum has already entered my ass. The doctor starts opening up this speculum too, and stretches my asshole as far as it can go.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

thatsecretplace

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 14, 2014
The Netherlands
On the wall right in front of me a clothesline is hung, on that clothesline attached with clothespins are pamflets. The doctor grabs a clothespin from the line and puts it on my clit. I wince, I hear him softly chuckle at that. "This is normal procedure, don't worry." he says through his grin.
I am wearing a low cut shirt, (I started wearing one ,because I noticed that the doctor took more time for me when I wear one) the doctor reaches over and pull my tits from the top of my my shirt. He starts kneading them, after he goes over to the line with pamflet and grabs two more clothes pins. A pamflet falls on the ground, 'Don't forget to thank your doctor'it says in bold letters. I'm still busy studying the text, when I feel a sharp pain through both of my nipples. "These clothespins on your nipples are part of the routine check, miss." the doctor says, barely containing his laugh.

So now I sit there on hands an knees, speculum in both my ass and pussy and clothespins on my clit and nipples.
He walk over to the small freezer and pulls out a metal rod with a rounded top. He puts the rod in my pussy and moves around with it, moving it against my walls. Everytime the freezing rod touches my walls, I shiver. The doctor grabs a second freezing rod and gives my asshole the same treatment. Now both the freezing rods are moving in me at the same time, I keep shivering because of the cold touching my deepest insides. I try keeping in my moans nearly failing a couple of times.
The doctor puts the two rods aside and grabs his flashlight, he shines into my asshole and pussy. I wanna cry from humiliation, everything is exposed to my doctor. The doctor hums and scribbles something on paper. Then he grabs a cottonswab and takes swabs of both my pussy and ass. "I don't know if the test on your vagina is going to work, miss. Your vagina is quite wet, you see." the doctor says mater of factly. And at that moment I want to die from embarrassment, my face turns beet red.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

thatsecretplace

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 14, 2014
The Netherlands
The doctor removes the clothespins, and hangs the fallen pamphlet back up with the clothespins that wet with my pussy. He slowly pulls out the speculum from my pussy. And after the one from my ass. I sigh from the feeling of emptiness.
"Get off the table, and then bend over the table." The doctor orders. I struggle to get off the table but I finally get down and bend over the table (feeling the cold table on my bare tits). The doctor inserts a gooey substance with a syringe in my pussy and ass. The goo burns a bit. The doctor says: "This will leak out when you walk out of here, making a mess of your panties. But trust me it's good for you." He orders me to stand up and turn around, I already feel the goo leak out of me.
"Your next appointment is next week at the same time. We're going to discuss the results and maybe run some further tests if needed. Is that ok with you, miss?" " Yes, doctor." I say. He walks over with the piece of paper where the appointment is written on, but instead of putting it in my hands he pushes it in between my pussylips. He bends over and quickly pulls my pants up. "You can take that out when you're at home." he laughs. He kneads my tits one more time and puts my tits back in my shirt. And leaves the room.

The bicycle ride home I feel the goo drip out, making a mess. And I feel the crumpled paper rub my clit painfully. I feel like everybody can see my state. Finally at home I run up to my room and ball up in bed. I think about what just happened. Humiliation takes over me, I blush hard.

Featured Threads

New Personals