A new spin on the "Kik Degradation" Thread from Getdare.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
So I was recently reading through the "Kik Degradation" Thread on Getdare and I found it a little stale, especially when they Degradee doesn't play along.

So this is a new spin on that thread I came up with in roughly 5 min. I know funny it too so little time.

Well the "Play" is simple, anyone who wishes to be a Degradee, just Post your Kik Name Below and wait for someone to message you with the phrase "Degrading Playtime".

(Now keep in mind, if you participate, you are consenting to sending a bare minimum of 1 photo or Video of your body, face optional of course and should never be required unless the Degradee wants to show it, so the Degrader can Degrade you properly.)

You will send a at least 1 Photo/Video, either 1 or the other, to be degraded by. The Photo or Video can be fully naked or semi-naked, but there must be some kind of skin showing the Degrader to do their job.

Now here is the spin; When the degrading happens, if the Degrader uses one of these petplay/play Names;

-Cow
-Pony
-Puppy
-Kitten
-Piggy
-Slut
-Bimbo
-Whore

The Degradee, will need to start replying with the petplay sounds if it is an animal, (Example: Cows Moo, Puppies Bark, Etc. Etc.), or if it is a non-petplay name, making the appropriate personality change,(Example: Bimbo's always try to talk sexy and sex craved, Sluts always want a cock to fill their wholes, Etc. Etc.), for as long as the degrading is going on.

Bonus points for the Degradee, if they are verbally making the petplay sounds when called an animal. Video of such act is always optional.

So again, If you wish to Participate, Reply with your Kik and duration/time limit you wish to be in for this, below and wait for a Degrader to message the Phrase "Degrading Playtime" and see if any of the names are used when the degrading start to play along a little harder. Ill also allow the Degradee to requested one of the petplay/play names if they want to have it used specifically.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcuck

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I will even get the Ball rolling on this.

Ill be in for 5 hours

My Kik: Akechi106

Both Genders may message me, would prefer Women, but I will do both today.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
In again for this, time limit to contact this time is none, have at it kinksters.

Kik: Akechi106

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Again, Reminding everyone I am still in for this.

bizo90

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 11, 2021
sub m looking to be degraded kik: bizo9

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Reminding everyone I am still in for some degradation play.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Today I am looking for Degradation again.

Please message me as this post says too, to degrade this worthless man today.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Be sure to read the Post carefully through, and follow directions if you wish to message anyone.

Also, reminder, Kik: Akechi106....... Still doing this.

PrivacyDepraved

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Jan 26, 2023
Would love to be degraded!
I could be a cow or pig, i have related outfits/accessories.
Kik: privacypiggy
Discord: TakeMyPrivacy#4577

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
So, I am in a pretty submissive mood again today, and super horny at the moment.

As always, I am in for this and please be as degrading as you want so I can get off, unless you want to control how that happens, then maybe we can talk about that.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I have a couple of hours starting right now, so read the time this was posted so you know weither or not you have missed the time frame to Degrade me.

Only 3 hours total today.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
One again, i am in for this.

Looking for some Female Doms or Switches to really degrade me and see if you can make me feel worthless to them or not.

Please Come Play with and Degrade me.

In for the next 24 hours minimum.

Last edited:

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I have a couple of hours tonite, 2 to be exact