A PAIN IN THE ASS pt 1

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
This is short, intense , and psuedo psycopathic but highly effective.

You start with a penis pump. You need a good quality pump mechanism because the bulb style wont do.

Also, look for ones with moderate diameter cylinders.

I bought a 7in long one for $10 on ebay because of the pump attached and because the cylinder was 1.5 inches across.

1.5 inches fits nicely into your ass crack which is where its going.

Ok next you need to obtain = jar of dollar tree vapo rub or icy hot or both.

Then = water based lube gel and bottle of tobasco sauce.

Phase 1 uses vapo rub. Phase 2 involves icy hot which is a bit stronger.

Phase 3 applies the tobasco sauce.

First shave your asscrack and anus.

Next, with your finger smear lube gel onto inside of the cylinder.

This not only increases the hydraulic dynamics of the suction, but greases the thing so more anal flesh goes in and goes in FARTHER UP THE CYLINDER.

Some may have anal rosebud cylinders = PERFECT.

Perfect because prolapse makes this even more extreme.

So you apply yhe cylinder snd pump your ass a bit then stop. Do this 5- times to prep your asshole then go for the biggie.

Then pump until you nearly pass out. Stop pumping and begin EXCRUCIATING while squirming and clinching uour teeth. After 10- 15 seconds your asshole starts to flex so at that point PUMP SEVERAL MORE TIMES THEN HOLD.

You want to try for actual minutes here. 5 min is profound. 2-3 more realistic and 60 seconds maybe the norm.

While thats going on, open the vapor rub. Release the pump and immediately finger vapor rub into YOUR ASSHOLE AS DEEPLY AS YOU CAN, THEN ON YOUR ASS LIPS.

Oh is this harsh. Icy hot is cruel. Tobasco sause is nearly inhumane.

The after effects stay with you down there up to 1 week of anal awareness and sensitivity.

Note= ANAL EASE IS NOT ALLOWED.

Besides, that product is best for depth or size play.

I want reports from those who venture to do this.

After all, this post will be a severe pain in the ass.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hey I am thinking of putting some hot sauce inside my ass , Can you tell me how to cure the sensetaion and how long it will last and i am also thinking to put some nail polish remover inside my penis , i have put it inside my ass , and it it is painful as fuck , i started to cry and i cried atleast for 15 minutes
This person admits to being 16yrs old. Do not interact with them!!!
See the link to his post

khomx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 11, 2022
This challenge sounds interesting. My partner could like it, as BDSM is something which happens regularly in our relationship and we both love it. I've heard some similar ideas on an adult chat site, and many more actually. This is very fun to try as an experiment, especially when your partner enjoys it as well. Every time is a new experience, and this what makes it exciting, and we're not getting bored by repeating one and the same thing multiple times.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals