A reminder to stay safe and watch your drinks

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I never thought I could ever fall victim to somebody spiking my drink, but somehow it happened to me last night, in our hotel bar of all places.

If it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone.

I would urge all of you to read the advice here:

Don't worry, nothing happened to me. I'm not sure how or when it happened, we had a meal in the restaurant and shared a bottle of wine. I wanted a cocktail afterwards so we moved into the hotel bar. I ordered myself some stupid cocktail while my husband went to the restroom, so maybe somebody thought I was alone. I was probably a little underdressed... Not that that excuses predatory behaviour but the sad fact is maybe I did make myself something of a target...

I was barely a third of the way down when I started feeling way more drunk than I should be. Very dizzy, and suddenly unsteady when I tried to stand. My husband managed to get me safely back to our room and then I pretty much passed out until he woke me at half past nine this morning, having packed all our things without me realizing. It's quite scary what it does to you and how the hell anybody managed to do it without me realizing.

In the end I made a report to the hotel and to the police because if they drugged somebody else and assaulted them, I'd want my testimony on record to help their case. I couldn't bear the thought of somebody ending up less fortunate than me and I'd done nothing about it. I'm a little shaken and it's kind of ruined my husband's birthday weekend but I'm determined to not be beaten by it. I'm just in no hurry to go out again.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I'm happy that you're allright!

Thanks. Still a little bit nauseous and spacey, lucky I didn't drink the whole thing though. I got an IV at the hospital and they told me to keep myself hydrated when I got discharged. My husband had to stop a few times on our way home

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Well... I guess rape fantasies are only nice in ones fantasy. I hope you're well again soon.

QwertyAsdfgh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2015
I hope you’re safe. That’s horrible to think, glad your husband was there to take care of you.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
This is terrible but all too common. I am glad you came out safe and had a partner along when it all went down. I tell all my friends every time they go out. Buy bottle or can. Watch the bartender make it. Keep it in you hand at all times. If you set it down, consider it trashed and get a new one. A few friends had similar experiences and its sickening. Good advice to post as things are slowly opening back up again. thanks and glad youre ok.

Reactions: Humili8edDiaperGirl

submissivegal87

Super Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2020
Manchester
Wow I'm glad your ok and your husband was there to support you. It just shows how sad people can be when they do stupid things like that

Featured Threads

New Personals