A sluts four days in chastity.

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
The past four days my tiny useless dick has been locked away in chastity, but this gave me ample opportunity to be the ass slut i know i was made to be.

Since i recently purchased a lovense Hush remote butt plug, i had to make use of it. I opened what i originally called a remote glory hole thread. I felt it was like a glory hole because i was offering up my ass for random strangers to use and virtually fuck. I was a bit anxious and nervous and wasnt sure if anyone would actually try me out.

Well, i was pleasantly surprsied. The first day i was used once. Pretty much right away if i rememeber. This toy is a lovely thing and i never knew i would like it so much. With my useless dick out of reach this anal fucking by random men was becoming the only pleasure i could know. I would keep to my normal routine as best i could, trying to work, do house chores, all that while being fucked. its not as easy as it sounds which i found out in this first session.

I spent the next couple of days after that first session in chastity and came back on monday to offer myself up again for use. this time i was fucked three times..also i had increased the time up to ten minutes per session. i was fucked for a good half hour..breaking in between. i again was trying to work and do all i needed to do. i was starting by sitting on the couch and trying not to focus on the random person fucking my ass, but i ended up on my stomach, spread wide trying to grind my tiny, caged dick, into the floor...the bathroom floor mind you. Monday left me warm all over and increasingly horny as fuck.

Tuesday was a long day. I offered myself up again early and was quickly taken up and fucked. i recall trying to sit for awhile but the pounding was so intense that i had to get up..i knelt against the wall and let him fuck me as he liked. a lot of the sessions this day were continuous nonstop pounding. I had also place a small bag over my caged little dick so i could catch any filth that spilled from my hole. each time between sessions i went back about my day but the poundings this day were so intense i couldnt function. After several sessions i was on my bed naked and laying on my stomach. i couldnt help but moan like a whore as i was pounded hard. My ass was sore by the end and left me feeling well and used. I dont know if it was one person or five different..i have no idea. that makes me feel even sluttier and used. and this slut loves it!!

finally i had some time last night and so my ass was up for grabs. i posted the link and then got into an "endure" position. this is a submissive position..on my feet, knees bent in a squat and open wide..hands behind my head. i had to hold that position while i was then fucked by someone. i still have no idea who it was. this session was a good one too. they kept it low and mixed in some high poundings that made me gasp and almost knocked me on my ass. the vibe going from low to high always feels like someone shoving their hard cock deep into me. my legs were killing me by the end but i was feeling good, used and tired. after the session was done i had to lay on the floor sweating and sore.

so, i wanted to blog about my experience. all the time i was continually locked in chastity, my only pleasure from being fucked in the ass by some amazingly creative random people. i dont know if it was men or women or both but i was used and used well. overall i was used ten times..ten very intense times.

thank you to anyone that used me. i hope that i amused you and look forward to future sessions.

Last edited:
Reactions: MissKubo

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
I would also like to add atthis time that this was my first time in long term chastity..and i had to be discrete so my SO didnt notice. long story shoet, she doesnt share in kinky stuff and doesnt want to. but i wanted to experience chastity and this was the first go ovee multiple days and nights.

the first day wasnt so bad, you get used to the feeling quick. i noticed it keeps the balls loose and almost pulled put, plus it feels a bit like you have a sock over your junk..so underwear feels like you have more of a buldge...which i suppose isnt so bad.

sleeping was the toughest part. i usually ended up going to bed after her and slept on my side with the blankets tucked between my legs..or a pillow. it has been hot out so this wasnt too out of the ordinary, but it also kept a block on any random grabbing in that area. of course then i had to deal with nighttime erections. this cage i have still sort of allowed them. it was extremly restricted though. the cage would pull as my tiny cock grew until the balls were tight..then it would stop and all the growth would kind bubble up behind the cage. it wasnt painful but was a bit incomfortable. the first night was the worst. i think i fought through four erections...but by the last day i only had one..if i kept going would it stop? i dont know.

then there was the times going out into public with it on. it really felt like i had something stuck in my underwear and i worried it might look like i had a tiny boner..so i tried wearing tighter underwear and tucking the cage as much as possible. but it feels like someone is always holding a hand around my cock and balls which can be a bit arousing..which makes the cage tighter. plus there was the time when talking to people and your mind wanders and you start thinking..why do i have this cage on? can they tell?

now the other thing was keeping it clean. i would wear it in the shower and soap the entire area. i could squeeze my finger i to it to scrub as well. and then i would point the dick hile up at the water stream and let it shoot into it. after getting put i would dry off and use q-tips to get into the shaft and crevases of the cage. all this had to be done behind a lpcked door. i was always nervous of it being opened while i stood there like a loser shoving qtips in my pretty pink cage.

the last bit that always got me as well was walking amongst other people and the potential for a graze..espeicallyin crowds i didnt want a hand accidently swiping..i felt inside the cage it was like i was proturuding out all the time. so i teneded to keeo a hand in front of the area..and when i stood i would lean into a counter top. it made me very self conscious throughout the time locked up.

in addition..i mentioned the balls..they always tended to be loose while locked up and seemed as if they were stretched out. when i dont wear it they tend to tighten into a small pouch..his kept them loose and hanging..that probably added to the bulky feeling i always had.

this all also meant no stroking and as i discussed my only pleasure was from anal. at first i was like i was pulsating..like a constant .touch me touch me feeling. but after a couole days it subsided and i didnt even think of my dick. it was like it didnt exist anymore...and my focus was on my ass and that my only pleasure was from getting penetrated.

all in all it was a different experience and now that i am out..one thing is my dick is extra sensitive and i feel like i shrunk down penis size in my shorts a ton. i actually kinda miss it now. it was like a warm hand around me all the time. i did have an issue with under my balls gettting irritated from the pulling..it was that feeling like when you wear a sock too tight or take off a rubber band or too tight a rope.

thats all i can say for now but i look forward to locking back up and getting back into my glory hole soon!

Reactions: MissKubo

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
Well done you for trying something different
Thank you very much MissKubo. I appreciate the comment. I felt i had to share my experience with others and wanted to also provide a window to my emotional state as i was going through the experience. besides all the physical aspects of chastity i found the emotional and mental aspects of it to be an experience in themselves and something that had to be worked through as well.

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
You mentioned working through mental and emotional states.

I have a few questions:

First, what was the most emotionally charged moment you encountered with this chastity experience?

Reactions: oddjobber

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
You mentioned working through mental and emotional states.

I have a few questions:

First, what was the most emotionally charged moment you encountered with this chastity experience?
Thank you very much for the question. This is a difficult one to answer.

Thinking about this the most emotionally challenge aspect is the fact that i am trying to tmdo this discretely. It weighs on me to have to hide this and my desire for kinks so as i go through thjs experience i found when laying in bed it was a challenge..with the mind going. it made me question my motives and myself.

this became apparent when talking in person with a friend while caged and the thought popped into my head..why am i caged? what am i doing? am i a weirdo and a freak for doing this?

i battled with that and realize it is an overreaction and that it is ok to spice things up and have some fun with this stuff. i do wish i could be more open about it with my spouse but that is just a very difficult conversation. she isnt into kink and so this is a challenge. the idea of this had been mentioned but hwr opinion was not in favor of it and kinda freaked out by it..so for me to bring it up would be hard. i fear she would lose respect for me. i have tried to approach the subject in the past but the reaction was so negative that i didnt push it further.

that is probably the hardest emotional challenge with this whole thing. the conflict between wanting to try new things but also to be open wothout fear of reproach and rejection.

Featured Threads

New Personals