A sub and his Domme

subbyJack96

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 3, 2016
I arrive at the door, it appears quite large as I start second guessing myself. I tell myself it's going to be ok it's our 5th date even though it's not a conventional date, I shouldn't be this nervous. But as I stood in front of that door, I felt quite small in comparison eventhough it was a regular sized door.

I gather the courage to ring the door bell. No answer. I ring the door bell again, but still no answer. I start getting really nervous, unwanted thoughts start going through my mind. I then notice a letter on the side of the door. It read
"Follow the instructions below:
1) Enter inside the door is open.
2) Strip naked and lay your clothes on the
table neatly.
3) Kneel on the floor beside the table"

I fold the piece of paper and put it in my pocket. I took a deep breath as I turned the doorknob and entered her house. It gave me cozy feeling because of the use of warm colours around the entrance.

I start beginning to slowly strip off my clothing. I unbutton my shirt and take it off, I unbuckle my belt, unbutton my pants and slide em off. I slid off my underwear as I free my cock and balls. I feel a cold breeze pass me by as I stood there naked. I fold my clothes and lay them on the table as instructed.

I get on my knees and wait for the next piece of instructions. I stayed in this position for about 20 mins, I started getting a weird feeling that someone was watching me.

I started to hear footsteps slowly approaching me. They sound like heels tapping against the wooden floor tiles. I decide to keep my head down as she comes in to frame and stands infront of me and greets me "Hello, David. I see you follow instructions quite well." "Hi Miss, thank you" I responded. She bent her knees and came down to my level, she placed her hand on my chin and raised my head. "We are gonna have a lot of fun, well at least I know I will" She giggles and then places a kiss on my lips. "Yes, Miss" I say in agreement. She stands back up and instructs me to follow her.

I crawl behind her as she leads me through her home. We pass through a hallway, my knees slowly aching from the hard wood floor. She enters a dark room. I crawl inside the room as the door closes behind. The lights suddenly open and I see all kinds of sex toys and devices. She comes into view and says "Welcome to my dungeon, I hope it's not scary. Don't worry I'll be really gentle." I think to myself that may not be entirely true as she gives me a wink.

She walks over to her desk and grabs somethings, one of them appeared to be a leash, I couldn't make out what the second object was. She walks over to me and decides to attach the leash. She then shows me what the second object is and it was a chastity cage. She looked down and gave me a chuckle. I wondered why she was laughing until I noticed I was fully erect. "Well I can't put on the cage if you are so hard. Well lucky for us I know how to deal with it" She said. She grabs my leash and leads to the bed in the middle of the room.

She instructed me stand up and bend over the bed. I follow her instructions. Then I feel a hand reach out between my legs and caresses my balls gently and then suddenly the hand grab my balls tight. I wince as the pain shoots up. I feel my erection fading away slowly but surely. I then my feel my cock enter a cold metal object. She locks the cage carefully. She massages my balls teasing me, I feel my cock harden inside the chastity cage. I feel pre cum dripping out as she continues to tease me.

She stands up, turns me around so I am facing her. She kisses me on the lips as her hand continously tease my cock through the cage. My cock twitching through the cage.

She pulls away from our kiss and tells me to kneel infront of her. She pulls on my leash and pulls my head towards her pussy, "Lick it" she tells me. I without delay begin to eat her out. Hearing her moans, my cock begins twitching, begging to be let out. I continue licking her as I hear sweet sounds of her moans. She pushes my face away, and pulls me up and decides to unlock my chastity.

As my cock is released from it's cage, I get an instant erection. The head covered in pre cum. She leans in and tells me "I have a surprise for you, laydown on the bed face down as I get it ok?" "Yes Miss" I say.

I lay on the bed face down as I was instructed. She returns and tells me to not peak at surprise. She makes her way over to me. She begins to carress my butt and gives me a few light spanks. I feel her hands around my waist, she instructs me to lift up my butt. I feel her hand gently carress my erect cock before she begins stroking me. I feel her other hand gently and slowly fingering my exposed ass. She would increase the speed of the strokes ever so slightly, and whenever I neared an orgasm, she would stop. I was on edge for what seemed like an eternity. I felt like I was going crazy as she edged and fingered me. Suddenly she stopped stroking my cock and pulled out her fingers from my hole. She leaned over me and whispered "Now, time for your surprise. You've been such a good boy, you deserve a reward." I felt what seemed like a phalic object penetrate me, is this the surprise I thought to myself. I let out a soft moan as she began thrusting in and out. I feel her hand reach around to grab my cock, she begins stroking to rhythm of her thrusts. I begin to feel my orgasm building once again, I feel it getting closer and closer. She increases the pace, and I let out a couple moans from the pleasure. I feel the orgasm nearing, so close I can feel it. She stops stroking me and pulls out her strapon at once.

I feel my orgasm fade, my balls feeling heavy and swollen. I feel the cage being put around my cock once again. "Not yet baby, I know it hurts but trust me it will feel so much better once I allow you to ok?" "Yes, Miss" I respond. "Good boy".

5 years later

I am preparing food, and decorating the house for our anniversary. I hear the door open and take my position in front of her on my knees. I am in my regular house wear, just a chastity cage and my collar. She walks over to me and bends her knees to reach my level and gives me a kiss and tells me I am a good boy.

The End.

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
Wonderful start. This would make a great introduction. It would then tell the story of your life before you met, and then your meeting and early encounters. Then you can have something simular to this perhaps from Miss's viewpoint. Then you can have a little about her past.

From here then you coukd have many passages about what has happened over the 5 years. What sorts of phases did you pass through together? Did you get married? Who proposed to who? Did you have adventures with others?

There is a basis for more than one ebook. Carry on.

subbyJack96

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 3, 2016
Wonderful start. This would make a great introduction. It would then tell the story of your life before you met, and then your meeting and early encounters. Then you can have something simular to this perhaps from Miss's viewpoint. Then you can have a little about her past.

From here then you coukd have many passages about what has happened over the 5 years. What sorts of phases did you pass through together? Did you get married? Who proposed to who? Did you have adventures with others?

There is a basis for more than one ebook. Carry on.
It's not something I experienced, it's just a story I wrote from a first person perspective

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
I understand. It read well, minus some typos. Consider expanding it for publication on Literotica dot com or the like. I recall seeing a site dedicated to femdom stories.

Featured Threads

New Personals