A sub, her husband and two Dommes

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
It was dark and I was very horny when I came around from a very hot dream, and I gradually realized my husband's hands were between my legs... I had to ask him to stop even though I really didn't want him to...
"I know," he agreed. "But you have work to do."
"What do you mean," I asked him. He got up and went to our bags and showed me what I'd be wearing today; the skimpy maid outfit I'd worn with Sam when we'd checked into the hotel for Emily and Tom's collaring ceremony and our pony girl experience last year!!
"I'll help you make the breakfast but you need to take it to them in bed," he told me...
I dressed in the uniform and with the stockings, suspenders and my black platform high heel pumps that I usually wear for work and followed him downstairs... Not to the kitchen, though... To the front door!
"What are you doing," I asked.
"Well, we need to go buy it before we can serve it to them!"
At the car, he at least gave me a coat that covered most of me up, but not the stocking tops 😳 We drove to a Spar convenience store where we caught them just opening, picked pastries and a bag of ground coffee, apples, oranges, a carton of orange juice... The guy working the checkout was trying not to look at my legs as my husband made me pay for it all and bag it up.
Back at Tom and Emily's, we brewed the coffee in a cafetiere and also a pot of tea... The serving tray was laden up with two glasses, two cups, three plates stacked up, the top one with the pastries and fruit we'd bought; the cafetiere, the teapot, the carton of juice and a full rack of toast, two knives, a pot of butter and a jar of jam! My husband had me pick it up and carry it up the stairs to Tom and Emily's room in my maid outfit and heels and he went back to the guest room to leave me to whatever they decided they wanted to do with me!!!

They made me stand by the side of their bed holding the tray while they took their time enjoying the toast, tea, coffee and pastries. They didn't touch the juice, and the tray got heavy as I stood there getting more and more uncomfortable by the second... Finally they were finished and my husband was called in to take the tray away and wash up while they had more fun with their maid...

Emily's hands were sliding over my body... "Let's see if we can get you to fifty edges," she teased...
Oh God, no... I'm not sure I could take any more edging after this week!!! But Tom laughed and went to their cupboard, retrieved a large box from the bottom of it...

I'm tied securely with my arms behind my back and made to kneel on their bed with my legs spread, so all I can do is wiggle while she starts kissing my neck and her hand slides between my legs to tease my aching clit and burning pussy which immediately respond to her touch...🔥😭
"Remember, no cumming," her hot breath says into my ear as she rubs me so gently, lubricating me with my own juices which take nearly no encouragement at all to flow freely... I moan and protest and get a slap over my pubic mound and an instruction to stay silent before she starts rubbing again while Tom behind me cups and squeezes my tits 😵😣🥴

She moves so she can pull my left breast free of the maid outfit and starts licking my left nipple while she continues rubbing me and. Tom's still squeezing and massaging my right breast with one hand and my ass with the other and it's too much... My body tenses, she feels it happening and gives my poor clit a hard pinch and a vicious tug that makes me cry out in pain and despair as the pleasure dies away 😭
"That was quick," she taunts me, and she waits a few seconds before her hand once more starts rubbing between my legs. A few seconds after that, she starts again licking my nipple 🔥💦

I'm trying as much as I can to not give in to it, but I can't help myself writhing against their touch... "Mmm," she teases playfully as she continues to lick my nipple and gives my pussy a playful slap before rubbing again... Oh God, but this is too nice and I edge again, getting another three slaps to keep me under control.
"You know, it was so hot getting your message last week, knowing you were so desperate," she tells me as she settles into rubbing once again. "I so wished I could have been there with you."

Oh God, oh God, oh God... She's got me on the way to the third already and she giggles as she slaps me once more. "Oh, you make me so wet," she teased. "Tom, what do you want to do?"
"I want to fuck my wife," he says.
He unties my hands and makes me lie on my back so that my head is towards the bottom of the bed. Emily kneels over me and Tom repositions the both of us a few times until he can fuck her while she grinds herself against my face so I can lick her clit.

We hold it for as long as we can but it's an awkward position and eventually Tom has Emily move closer to the bottom of the bed and me move closer to the head so that I can lick Emily's hanging tits instead.

Almost immediately a drip of milk runs out down the side of my mouth, running to my ear... I hear them fucking and her moans getting more and more intense... but he's concentrating on his own orgasm since Emily's are my job... I know the precise moment he loses control and shoots his load into her! After some moans of pleasure from the both of them, she once again crawls over my face so that I can start licking her again, regardless of the hot cum leaking from her over my face...

Her own wetness is soaking my nose and mouth and she moans with intense pleasure as she sits up and massages her own leaking breasts... I feel more milk from her hitting my body... She likes that and her pussy is burning hot... I hoped to keep her there, but she ground down hard onto my face stopping me and said "no... No," she said again, forcing herself to move off of me and once again started rubbing my pussy... But she'd tasted so good and it was humiliating with her leaking Tom's cum onto me and I'm already on fire... Edges and slaps, and occasional clit pinches come in quick fire succession, four, maybe five more times before she stops and puts her other breast to my mouth... Once again, I suck her nipple in and massage it with my tongue, swallowing her milk as it flows, trying not to be overcome at the flavor of it in my mouth 😔🤫. I know she kinda enjoys "sharing" it like this but... 🤢

She's touching herself while she has me suck her, but finally she takes her breast from my mouth, leaking slightly over my face as she goes, and then puts her lips to mine and pushes her tongue into my mouth 🥰🤯🔥

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
We make out for a LONG time... My whole body is on fire, far too aroused to control any more edges right now... She knows it too and feels pretty much the same way, I can feel her getting more and more aroused as our tongues continue to slide against each other... I wonder if she's going to take her second orgasm from me like this and the idea turns me on incredibly... I know she's considering it... She reaches up and pinches my left nipple tightly and twists and oh God does it hurt so good!!!

She holds it there while we kiss for a few seconds more, but she's stopped playing with herself and eventually she raises her head away, out of my reach, pinches my nipples harder a couple more times... And then gives my clit a hard, vicious flick 😫

Still, she's forgotten about edging me... She stands up and tells me to pick up the ropes from their box and then follow her and leads me to her bathroom and starts the shower.

She ties the ropes around my wrists and then binds them to the towel rail, and then pulls out and ties my tits to my wrists to make them bulge and starts kissing and licking them while she sprays us both with warm water from the shower head she's holding in her right hand 🥰🔥 Mmm, it's so nice, even though I'm still wearing the maid outfit and stockings and heels...

She slots the shower head back into its holder and pours shower gel into her hands and then begins lathering it up over my boobs, getting them soapy and slippery and my nipples swollen solid... Oh God, it feels wonderful... And then when her soapy left hand pushes its way between my legs and starts lathering me up under there... 🥰🥰🥰🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵

Of course, it's all too good to be true... She turns the showerhead so it's spraying the tiled wall and then twists the temperature knob all the way down to cold with her right hand while her left continues lathering me with soap and my own juices... Oh God, I know what she's up to but I don't want to believe it...
"Let's finish those edges," she says, once more grabbing the shower head and keeping it's spray carefully on the plughole as her rubbing becomes more insistent... Oh it's so slippery and soft and nice... I'm starting to edge... And just as I knew she was going to do, she sprays my clit with the cold water just as it begins 🥶😫😭

Most of the soap is already washed away and both of us have gotten cold from that blast... Her hand snakes it's way back between my legs and it's nowhere near as slippery, takes a while for her rubbing to start getting me warm again, perhaps too long... When she hits me with the cold spray this time, she steps back, turns the temperature back up to warm and hangs the showerhead back up before soaping up her own body. Only when she's gotten herself lathered does she come back to me. She unties my wrists, drops the ropes on the bathroom floor out of the shower and orders me down onto my knees to eat her pussy under the hot spray and eventually on to her second orgasm.

That seems to exhaust her and she has to rest panting for a minute or so before turning off the shower and getting out to grab her towel and offer me one.

"You're all wet," she tells me.
"Yes Emily," I reply dumbly. She keeps me there while she dried herself off and then wraps herself in a fluffy bathrobe.

She has me stand on her towel so she can dry off my shoes and towels the worst of the water from me and then she has me follow her downstairs.

Tom and my husband are sat at the kitchen table and stare at me as I'm led dripping wet into the kitchen.

"Can you boys peg her out to dry," Emily asks them.

Tom tells me to follow him and leads me out the backdoor, past the doghouse that they'd chained me to last time I was here to their washing line. They've got one of the ones on a pole that you can spin around. Tom ties my wrists behind me to the pole so that I'm in the sunshine. A little while later my husband comes out with my nipples clamps and a length of rope. My nipples take very little teasing to get them hard enough to put the clamps on. He puts them on "upside down" and then uses the rope to tie them to the washing line overhead and pulls them taut 😬

Tom asks Emily how many edges did we manage.

"Ten," Emily answers... Tom teased Emily asking what we'd been messing about at.

"Wouldn't you like to know," she told him.
They laughed and he admitted that he would... "But didn't you say there'd be no orgasms for becky unless she did fifty?"
"I did say that," Emily agreed in a tone that suggested she'd never said that at all.

At least it was warmer on the Sunday, although when the breeze did blow it still had a chill in it.

My husband and our friends crowded around me to shield me from the breeze and their hands were all over my body, reminding me of the dancer in the last fiction story I wrote for Mistress and you guys on KT...
My husband complained that we should have packed the violet wand for keeping my edges under control 😦 but Emily's cruel fingers were enough to do the trick 😫

I can technically do edges a lot quicker now than I could at the start of the year, when ten every day was enough to have me on my knees, but having done 1000 this week already... It was slower going than I'd have liked it to be, especially being naked in the back garden...
With all their hands all over my helpless body, it felt so, so sexy...
Until I edged and had to endure having my cunt slapped or my clit pinched or my nipples twisted 😭
But finally, I made it to fifty! My captors cheered and backed away from me a couple of steps and Emily said we'd all earned a drink to celebrate - but they headed off back to the house leaving me tied there to the washing line!!! Clearly "we" didn't include me 😭🤨

A few minutes later my husband returned. I was hoping he would untie me but no... But he did release my nipples from the clamps (ouch 😩) and he had a coffee in a paper takeout cup with a lid on that he helped me to drink... "What's happening now," I asked him.
He told me Tom was showering and Emily was getting herself ready... and I still owed Emily one more orgasm...

He had his own coffee and used that to warm his hands, then his hands to warm me 🥰 It felt so nice on my naked skin... But I was desperate to get untied and indoors, away from the risk of getting seen out there... Although to be honest, I was quite well shielded from view on all sides. The main worry was somebody unexpected coming into the back garden, but they have a locking gate at the side of the house so even that isn't really a problem... I guess...

Finally Tom and Emily came back to join us just as my husband was helping me finish the last of my coffee. "Can you untie me now," I pleaded, tugging against my ropes.

"Yes and no," Emily said... Well, at least they untied me from the washing line and after peeling off the maid outfit and heels and getting to finally towel myself off, they took me inside...

Back up to the bedroom. Emily slipped off her bathrobe so that both of us were naked and then our husbands cuffed and collared the both of us with leather cuffs and had us kneel on the bed facing each other. First they tied our collars together... Then they tied Emily a tight crotchrope... I wondered what I would have to do with that... I didn't have to wait long for an answer - next they tied me one too, and then with another length of rope, tied our crotchropes tightly together so that both of us were arching backwards trying to push our pussies towards each other to ease the tension...

Tom plugged in a massage wand and Emily got the first turn with it, and as she was pleasured, she couldn't help writhing, and her writhing pulled on my crotchrope 😬

After ten seconds, he moved the wand from Emily's crotch to mine!!

"Remember, if you cum before I do, it gets ruined," Emily taunts as she watches and struggles with my involuntary writhing as I just had hers.

It feels so, so nice and really powerful... Ten seconds feels like nine seconds too long, but somehow I manage...

Now Emily gets twenty seconds with the wand. I try to concentrate on the uncomfortable tight pressure between my legs from the crotchrope to try and cool me off, but her writhing and her moans are SO sexy!!!

All too soon it's my turn again! Oh God, oh God, oh God...
"Do you want your nipple clamps," my husband asks me.
"YES," I cry, desperate for anything to prevent me losing this challenge and having the orgasm I so intensely craved be ruined!!!
I was still sore from outside when they bit into me once again - perfect! Just what I needed to help me not go too far with the vibrator!!

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Emily's turn and it was 40 seconds this time... I really started to panic at the thought of having to endure that amount of time...and it was my turn again WAY too quickly!!!

I pleaded with my husband to pull on my clamps as Tom held the vibe to my pussy... "Yank them" I demanded and he did, felt like they were biting my nipples off and it got me through...

"One minute twenty this time," Tom told Emily!! Well, she didn't even make it halfway before her orgasm ripped through her and she started thrashing in ecstasy, involuntarily pulling hard on our crotchropes as she rode the wave of intense pleasure!

Finally, our husbands untied us, and I took the clamps off myself this time - it didn't hurt any less for it 😖 Emily embraced me and we held each other for a while... "Please can I be allowed to cum," I begged her.
"Soon, I promise, but not yet," she told me...

Meanwhile my husband was packing up our stuff and chatting about the drive with Tom... I got to put my skirt and top back on from yesterday and some dry shoes... Emily promised to return my wet stuff when it had properly dried...
"What about my panties," I asked.
"Oh I might hold on to them," she replied with that wicked glint in her eye...

So... We were packed and ready to go... Emily opened her front door and we started heading towards our car and then Emily called us to stop...

"You can cum now," she said. "Before you get into your car!"

WHAT???

"But I'm out on the street," I complained.
"Then maybe you'll want to do them quickly," she teased me... "Or..."

"Or what???"

"Or, you just have the one now and save the other two for July!"

She and Sam, our friend who lives down in Bristol, have been talking about punishing me for treason on my country's Independence Day...

My poor pussy was sore from edging and the experience it had just gone through, burning hot, soaking wet, DESPERATE to cum!!

But NO WAY could I do it out here... Not three times, for certain... So as my hands snaked almost of their own accord under my skirt and top, my back to the street so I could see Emily and Tom smirking at me while I played with myself, I committed myself to their evil plan... It didn't take very long, barely more than a minute... It was intense but totally unsatisfying but no way did I dare risk doing the other two out there...

We got in the car and Emily was still laughing as we got to the end of their street and turned off out of their sight 😭😳😱

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Mistress and Emily have had me sleeping crotchroped since Thursday, and I've been having to edge fifty times every night to be allowed to wear panties underneath so that the ropes aren't rubbing my bare pussy raw every night 😵‍💫🔥

Last night my husband decided to"help"...

I had to perform my edges while he fucked me doggy style... Not only was I having to try not to cum with his lovely hard cock inside me, but I was also trying to keep still so his phone didn't fall off the top of my ass, and I was trying to keep pace with the girl edging in the video to avoid getting spanked for every edge ahead of me she got - which was most of them 😭

After that video, he watched one with a ponygirl in it and told me that I'd better finish my edges before he orgasmed inside me 🥵🤬🤯😵‍💫🔥😭

I managed it, but only just...

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Mistress and Emily have just put my daily edges up to 25 from 10 👀

And now it's going to take 150 edges, not 50, to try and earn an orgasm from my wheel spins 😵‍💫

And they want me to earn one this weekend, in addition to my daily 25 edges 🥵 or I have to wear a tack bra again on Monday 😭😱

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
We needed to unwind a little bit after looking after a poorly little person over the weekend and my husband had just such an idea in mind...

He got me loosened up over dinner sharing a bottle of wine and after we'd gotten our child off to sleep, he poured me an amaretto while I fished out my leather cuffs, chains and padlocks, and dressed in black stockings and suspenders and black heels and also the red dog collars that The King had me buy for my neck and my breasts. He wanted me to bring nipple clamps in and bullet vibes with me... I had to search the house for some fresh AAA batteries but eventually I found some and we shut ourselves into the spare bedroom that's now my work from home office space; there's my laptop in there plugged into the spare TV that my husband's game console is also wired to, but last night we were using the laptop and loaded into Second Life.

I still need to buy my character more outfits that other users can strip off her, and I've been overusing the only minidress she has so we dressed her instead in a transparent black utility dress,

It's not as interactive unfortunately... Some imagination required... But it looks pretty!

MIRUS_Venice_Outfit_w_Hud_Maitreya_Belleza_Slink_hud_MARKET.jpg

So with the dress and it's matching thong and a pair of strappy stilettos, my alter ego took a stroll from where she lives in the stable at the Stepford farm to the correctional facility to see if anybody wanted to take a closer look at the gallows.

After a few minutes we were joined by a guy...

"What are you doing out here," he asked, startling me. "You should already be upstairs," he continued before my flustered mind could work out a response.
"Oh, what's happening up there," I asked him as I tottered after him, heels clicking on the hard tiled floor as I was made to hurry after him. He didn't respond but led me to the elevator and pressed the button to go up. When the doors opened he ordered me inside so firmly I could only go along with what I was told and he pressed the button for the second floor.
"It might be nice to take you downstairs afterwards," he said in a way that made me want to shrink into the corner of the elevator.

It was only a short ride before the doors opened onto a corridor. A door ahead of me was opened to some sort of viewing gallery, almost like a cinema but instead of a screen there was a large glass window. The guy beckoned me once more to follow him and unlocked a metal door like one would expect in a prison and held it open for me to walk through. Indeed, past the door were some prison cells to my right, and when I turned to see him locking the door behind us, there was an Andrew's Cross with empty cuffs hanging menacingly from chains screwed to the ends of it's crossed beams...
"Um... I'm really not sure I'm supposed to be here," I quietly argued.
"Oh don't worry, I'm fully authorized," he assured me.
"Authorized to do what," I asked.
He smiled and said "whatever I want."

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I looked nervously to the cells and the cross. "Um..."
"Don't worry, I just need your help with something," he assured me. "Kind of an assistant."
"Oh, sure! Well, in that case I'll be happy to help if I can!" Now I knew that he just wanted me to help him with something I felt so relieved...
There were two doors in the corridor besides the one that we'd come through, and the doors of the cells of course! He led me to the one furthest away which took us into a chamber where a medical gurney lay with an open body bag waiting on it and my anxiety started to return...
"Um... What's this," I asked him.
"Well, that's why we're here. There's going to be an execution and we need to make sure that the equipment is in full working order."
"Oh, right, so you're like a technician?"
"That's right," he smiled. "An electrician. And I need a "mate" to help me check the system."
He opened another door and once more held it open for me to go through first and he shut it behind us. Ahead of me was the large glass window, the viewing gallery beyond, but before that in the centre of the room was a vicious looking wooden chair with metal restraints waiting opened on the armrests. Wires trailed across the floor to a control panel on the wall to my left and when I approached the chair to look at it front on, I saw it had an enormous dildo sticking up through a gap in the seat bottom.
"Oh my God," I gasped at the sight of it.
"It's quite something isn't it," the guy said.
"Sure is," I breathed, mouth agape... I could feel my heart beating harder as I stared at it. "This... this is an electric chair??"
"Yes it is," he confirmed. "We need to make sure all the wiring is okay so it's safe to operate and it will perform as expected... Should be quite a show."
My eyes were transfixed on that dildo! Why on Earth did an electric chair need that? And it was so BIG! Surely nobody would be able to squeeze that all the way inside them???
"Imagining the ride," he asked me, noticing how I couldn't do anything but stare.
"What... what do you need me to do?" I asked him. I just wanted to help him get this job done and get out of here. And yet...
"Well, here's the thing... I can't check that the chair is working as it should without somebody on it."
"What??? But... but I can't sit on that thing," I cried. "I mean... This part alone - it's ENORMOUS!"
He chuckled. "You'll be surprised how comfortable it is. Especially once the juice starts flowing. It's not uncommon for the condemned to cum at the lower voltages. If you're good, I might even let you."
"You can't be serious," I pleaded. "You don't really expect me to hitch up my skirt and try and sit on that thing?"
"Well, no," he said. "That dress is a fire hazard so you're going to need to take it off."
"What
?? You're crazy! No way, I can't do this!"
"I thought you wanted to be helpful," he complained. "Please, I really can't do this without you."
"But... but..."
"Look, this is real important to the town," he said. "Unless you can do the wiring, I can't really sit on it myself, can I?"
"Oh... I, um, I guess you're right..."
"Good girl. You can drop your clothes by the window here."
Eek! Nobody was out there, but still... I could imagine there being. Standing by the huge window, slipping off my dress and letting it slowly drop to the floor...
"Panties too," he encouraged. "You won't be able to sit on the chair properly with those in the way!"
I felt myself blush and all my natural instincts were to wrap my arms around myself and cross my leg over my bare sex... He laughed at the sight of me naked, huddling and shivering slightly there like that...
"Quite a show," I thought I heard him say but before I could question it he was gesturing towards the seat and saying firmly "come on, on you get. The sooner we get you set up, the sooner we can run the system check."

My husband was padlocking one of the chains to my left ankle cuff. He ran it behind my chair's extending middle pole (sorry, I can't remember what that's called 😳) and then padlocked the chain to my other ankle cuff, securing my legs to the seat.

"Oh God, it'll never fit," I pleaded as he helped me position myself over the evil chair and it's evil probe...
"Sure it will," he assured me, gently pushing on my shoulders to "help" me work myself down it. I couldn't help but cry out loudly as it pushed deeper, deeper, all the way up into me, completely filling and slightly stretching me as it went, fuller than any inflatable toy had ever gotten me. Once I was fully down and felt the cold hard wood under my naked buttocks, he turned his attention to closing the cuffs tightly over my wrists on the armrests.

My husband wrapped a chain around each of the armrests to fix my wrists to my office chair... From now on, I'd have to narrate and he'd have to type for me. Fortunately I didn't need to do any moving of my character and he manipulated the camera angle to get us a good shot of her on the chair. I told him somewhere in my inventory I had something that I thought our new friend might like from another in-world toy I'd encountered years ago - a little bit of searching and then he found them... Told our new friend that he was taking over typing for me now and why! He liked the thought of that and wanted to know what I was wearing out here. He asked if there would be nipple clamps and my husband told him he could pick where he fixed them first, nipples or labia. He said why not one of each!!! 😫😖

He fixed thick, heavy wires to my nipples that had vicious serrated crocodile clamp jaws and I couldn't help but scream into the chamber as they bit into my flesh! I tried shaking them off but I could barely move trapped as I was by the cuffs and the enormous dildo filling my poor pussy, all I succeeded in doing was adding to my discomfort... But there was one more lead to attach, and that one bit cruelly into my clit 😭

"Yeah that must hurt pretty bad," he cooed.

("WOW," he private messaged...
"Yeah, she thought you'd like it" my husband told him)
"Don't worry, you'll soon forget about it when we get the juice started. Shall we?"

I couldn't really respond in any way apart from an anguished moan and I was powerless as he crossed the chamber to the control panel. He pressed the switch and I tensed, expecting a burning surge of electricity to start flowing through me.

What happened was perhaps worse... The dildo - that giant, monstrous dildo - slowly began to retract... My body relaxed in an awful sense of relief but my mind knew that was wrong! It was a few seconds - slow, agonizing seconds - as it slowly, slowly retracted, all the way, almost to the point that it was out of me, only the very top still holding my cunt open.

And then, just as slowly, it began pushing itself back in
😫

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Meanwhile, my husband tore off a strip of PVC tape and fixed one of the bullets in place over my nipple. It needed a second strip to make a cross over my breast to hold it in place... The other bullet slipped easily up into my pussy and then he turned them on while he massaged my right nipple hard enough for the clamp to bite into... In the position I was sat in, there was only just enough chain between the clamps for them to reach my left labia, and I was forced to try and hunch over as much as I could while my husband scrolled through bullet settings until he found the one I really like 😵‍💫

The first few cycles were slow, gentle, but it picked up speed with every thrust, speed and power, starting to push itself into me faster and harder each time.

I couldn't plead with him to turn it off. I was barely aware that the noise was my own screaming. I could barely even focus on him as he watched me, grinning, and then I saw him pull down on the lever and NOW here came the power!

Oh... God! Surely I couldn't... "I think she likes it," he teased as the electricity forced me to orgasm!

And then... It stops! The current, the dildo, everything, and if only I wasn't so firmly fixed in place, I'd have slumped forwards.

"Mmm, seems to be working," he teased. I could only groan in response as he approached.

"Is... Is that it," I asked him.
"Oh, you want more," he smiled.
I shook my head in terror. "No! Please, no..."
"Well... I could let you go... but then I wouldn't be doing my job as well as I should, would I?"
"What... what do you mean?"
"Well,.we.know it turns on, but we haven't checked that it can handle going up to the full power setting," he explained. "We don't want it to cause a danger to the operator or to the crowd watching, do we?"
"But - I can't take full power," I pleaded.
"I need to do my job," he insisted. "Unless you think you can convince me not to?"
"Oh God... You don't mean...?"

He DID mean - suddenly a huge cock is exposed inches from my face and erecting rapidly.

It wasn't difficult to imagine; one glance at my husband's shorts proved he had it up too. It was a shame I couldn't massage it for him as I told him what I wanted him to type for me 🤭

The cock is pushed towards my mouth and fighting terror and disgust, I take it like my life depends on it, moving my head down the shaft as much as my restraints let me reach and back again for breath... Slipping my tongue quickly over the head until I take him in deeply again, further and further towards the back of my throat.
He starts thrusting himself into me to push himself in deeper and faster and then he's gripping the back of my head so I can't control it any longer and it gets impossible to breathe... and then he pulls out, giving me barely a second to snort air in through my filling nostrils as tears flood my eyes before he slams back into me making me feel like I need to gag... Again and again I fear I'm going to black out and he tugs brutally on the wires fixed by crocodile clamps to my burning nipples bringing me sharply back around... I'm scared that it's never going to end, but also I'm scared because once it DOES end, I'll have no other way to stop him from turning the power back on!!

My husband tugs on the chain joining my clamps while the bullet vibes whisper sweet nothings to my left nipple and the ridge inside my pussy... Pleasure is building but the position I'm forced to sit in is starting to ache and the clamps are making my right nipple and left labia burn where pressure on both sides of the chain from my helpless movements makes them bite tighter into me 🤯

The guy's body tenses and his cock is throbbing frantically in my mouth and I know it's only going to be seconds now, try to brace myself for the drowning rush of hot cum in my throat, probably coming out of my nose... And at the last second, he pulls out and lets his burning orgasm spray across my breasts and now I become aware that there's a second guy joined us in the room watching me!!!

"Are you going to do her," the interloper asks.
"I'm not sure, that was a good blowjob," the electrician says.

("Is it okay if I join you guys," our new guy asks me in private chat. My husband tells him the more the merrier if the other guy is happy too)

"Seems a shame not to now you've got her there," the interloper says.
"Well, why don't we give her another go with the low power mode and you can judge her cocksucking skills for yourself," the electrician suggests!

He crosses the floor and once more starts the dildo and then the current... Already I'm moaning, feeling like I could cum again.
"Do the honours and shut her up," the electrician says, and the interloper pushes his cock to my face.
"If I feel your teeth I'm going to have him turn the power to full," he warns as I obediently open my mouth to let him push himself inside.
He doesn't like to mix up sensations, he just likes to slam straight in and hold it there until my eyeballs start to roll back and then pull back for me to gag and choke down desperate lungfuls of breath and then force himself back into my throat again!
At this point I don't know which sensation is worse! If the electricity doesn't kill me I:m pretty sure his cock will...
"What do you think," asks the electrician.
"Yeah she's good," admits the interloper, choking me once again with his solidly erect ridiculously large dick... "But I still want to watch her go all the way!"
"Then spray your cum over her and we'll see if we can cook it off," the electrician says.
The interloper pulls out and immediately thick cum showers from him, covering me!
The electrician pulls the lever down several clicks and any pleasure from the electricity disappears, giving way to agony as my skin begins to smoke...
"How long do you think she could survive like this for," the interloper asks.
"I've seen them go nearly an hour but I need to get this one done, cleaned up and the electrics signed off," the electrician says.
"All that cum is steaming off her tits," the interloper says and I can feel it burning as it evaporates.
"Too bad. She's got a body perfect for snuffing," the electrician says. "Any last words?"
Even if he'd given me a chance to respond, I wouldn't have been able to anything other than blurt unintelligible pleas... But he didn't... Another click of the lever and there's a blinding flash and then it's all over; she slumps sideways, no longer encumbered by the giant dildo in her cunt. The interloper talks about putting the body on the guillotine to fuck but the electrician has to go write up his report.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
He thanked my husband and I by DM for the scene and hopes we can do it again soon, and tells us he hopes we have a great night. My husband passes on our thanks to the interloper and wishes him a goodnight and then the chamber disappears to blackness.

My husband wants a blowjob now but my office chair and the right confines of the spare room aren't ideal for me to be able to do him properly. He released my wrists from the chair to fasten them behind my back, removed the bullet vibe from my left nipple with a painful ripping off of PVC tape, puts my nipple clamps back on, on both of my nipples with the chain threaded through the D-ring on my dog collar this time, and takes me into our bedroom to kneel in front of him and fucks my mouth... Not quite as roughly as my SL character had been subjected to but he was definitely in the mood to give me a mouth fucking and I let him, use my tongue on him as much as his thrusting allows me to, enjoy the feeling of his shaft sliding against my lips as he thrusts in and out 💦💦💦🔥🔥🔥 It really didn't take him very long 🤭🎇

We're both exhausted today, fortunately we have Friday off... but then Emily gets her hands on me again 😱😨

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
He thanked my husband and I by DM for the scene and hopes we can do it again soon, and tells us he hopes we have a great night. My husband passes on our thanks to the interloper and wishes him a goodnight and then the chamber disappears to blackness.

My husband wants a blowjob now but my office chair and the right confines of the spare room aren't ideal for me to be able to do him properly. He released my wrists from the chair to fasten them behind my back, removed the bullet vibe from my left nipple with a painful ripping off of PVC tape, puts my nipple clamps back on, on both of my nipples with the chain threaded through the D-ring on my dog collar this time, and takes me into our bedroom to kneel in front of him and fucks my mouth... Not quite as roughly as my SL character had been subjected to but he was definitely in the mood to give me a mouth fucking and I let him, use my tongue on him as much as his thrusting allows me to, enjoy the feeling of his shaft sliding against my lips as he thrusts in and out 💦💦💦🔥🔥🔥 It really didn't take him very long 🤭🎇

We're both exhausted today, fortunately we have Friday off... but then Emily gets her hands on me again 😱😨
Second Life hmmm.......

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
As usual, Emily had been plotting with my husband what would be packed for me for this weekend. Following on from recent conversations Emily and I had been having with my Mistress, it turned out that Emily, Sam and I would all be wearing Schoolgirl uniforms to meet up in, which meant me feeling very slutty and conspicuous waiting on the train station platform after dropping off our daughter at school on the Friday morning wearing a tight white blouse and a red and black pleated miniskirt that Emily had posted to me. At least I had underwear this time... Black was a little bit too noticeable through the blouse for my liking and I was constantly tugging at the hem of my skirt worried that it was showing off the thong... But at least I had underwear.

We had reserved seating too at a table. My husband let me have the window seat so that it was slightly more discreet when he put his hand between my legs 🥰🤫👀

It was great to see Tom and Emily when they joined us a few stations down the line; her outfit matched mine, mostly, but she had white lingerie and obviously her skirt fit her better being at least two sizes smaller than me (I suspect her skirt was slightly longer than the one she'd picked out for me and her blouse was slightly less sheer too...)

We chatted for the rest of the journey, just under an hour, trying to act natural while I still had my husband's hand between my legs 🥵 but the fun thing, once we arrived at our destination and got into the city, away from the train station, it seems that the pleated miniskirt and white blouse look is back in fashion 🤭 Or maybe there were just a few hen parties going on? 🤔

We were staying in a beautiful apartment building literally in the city center - the door was on a street filled with shops, cafes and restaurants

I had to unpack for everyone and hang up their clothes wearing just a thong and my heels with my elbows tied behind my back and my ankle cuffs tied together; they made me walk downstairs to Sam and Jack's apartment like that to unpack their cases too...

There's some argument between Sam and I which of us had it worse; all the time we were inside the apartment, she had to wear her ballet boots, including walking up and down the stairs, although she's getting very skillful with them 😍

We went out for an early-ish dinner... Emily gleefully told me I'd be wearing my husband's shirt and a belt as a dress with odd red and blue high heel shoes and white stockings 😳

Sam had a very sexy wet-look pencil skirt and black platformed high heel pumps along with a soft pink blouse through which we could see she had no bra, but it wasn't sheer, it was just from the shape of her breasts under the fabric. It wasn't until we got back to the apartment that we found out her legs had been tied together above and below the knee 😯❤️‍🔥

Emily looked sensational in her white spaghetti strapped minidress 😍💯... It had laces that tied under the bust over an oval "keyhole" section and it was backless so she couldn't wear a bra with it and spent most of the time worrying about her near-constant lactation...

We went to I believe an independent bar and grill called Jimmy's a couple of streets away from the apartment and shared a couple of bottles of wine between us while the boys had cold beers.

We made it through the meal without Emily's dress getting too wet... But when we left the bar, she made me take off my husband's shirt to both cover herself up and make me have to walk back to the apartment in the odd shoes, white stockings and the tie-up stars and stripes bikini I'd been wearing underneath 😳😳😳😱😱😱

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
It was still busy as daytime shopping was giving way to night time revelry and our apartment was behind a non-descript door on a main shopping street! Waiting for Tom to work out the key code felt like forever!!! But, finally, he got the door open... Emily and I were the last through, obviously 😬

Emily couldn't wait to untie the dress and get her nipples into mine and Sam's mouths while we were still in the entrance hallway and one of the boys called the lift for us... I was half worried they'd leave us, or at least me, to have to wait for it to come back down but actually they let us girls go up first and Emily had us suck more milk from her tits while we went up... Unfortunately the lift only went to the fourth floor which would be fine for Jack and Sam but our apartment was the penthouse on the fifth floor. High-ceilinged with wooden beams in the bedrooms and open plan living room/ kitchen.

When the boys joined us, Jack removed Sam's skirt revealing the secret bondage she'd been in and helped her change shoes back into the ballet pumps. Emily had everyone go into the room where my husband and I were staying in. We had a raised floor in there which was handy for reaching the skylight window, but it also kind of made a platform and the wooden beams were on this section. Emily had me straddle the part at the bottom where they met; one went straight up vertically and the other was at an angle up to the eaves. She tied my wrists behind me, fixing me to the vertical beam and untied my bikini top and the next hour was spent getting my tits whipped with a cat o'nine tails and a leather strap past the point where they were burning bright red! 😫😖🤯😵‍💫

Well, it was the weekend before America's Independence Day and she'd said she wanted to punish me for treason... 😱

But I couldn't take any more and had to plead for it to stop... They did, but I wouldn't be getting untied tonight... No, instead I was gagged, crotchroped to the other beam and left there while my friends went for another drink... Eventually my husband came to bed. He came up to me and I thought he was going to untie me but he kissed my face around the gag, gently caressed my burning breasts making me squirm helplessly and gave my crotchrope a tug to ensure it was still tight... And then he got into bed and turned off the lights!! 😡🥺😨

I must have gotten a little dozy in the dark and was either dreaming or hallucinating when finally I realized he was untying me and gently helping me finally into bed.

On Saturday morning I gradually came around to the sounds of voices elsewhere in the apartment and expected I'd soon be ordered to get up and serve breakfast to everyone, but actually Emily surprised us telling us we were booked into The Ivy for breakfast.

The Ivy is beautiful inside, very classy with a gorgeous bar that I'd love to go to on an evening for cocktails with my husband... I didn't feel quite so classy sat there in a stars and stripes halter neck minidress and white shoes, not sitting on my skirt which was too short anyway, Emily having not allowed me any underwear 😳

The food wasn't as impressive as the surroundings I'm sad to say, but after that we went shopping and exploring around the city. It was hot and we did so much walking, and I did so much tugging at the bottom of the dress that was clingy and rode up with every step and did nothing to hide any of my body's bulges or quivers (read "wobbles") as I moved 😳😳😳 Honestly, I think I'd have been less exposed if she'd had me in the bikini again!!! The only saving grace, aside from Emily's sexy little playsuit, was Sam's leather shorts, wet look blouse and fishnet tights... Hopefully people were enjoying ogling their legs enough to not pay too much attention to me... 🤞

We did the chocolate factory tour and went for some drinks before going to the supermarket near our apartment because I was cooking that night... I kept it fairly simple with ranch parmesan chicken which as it turned out was easy enough to make while shackled to the kitchen counter in my waist corset, stockings, collar and black heels 😬🔗

The other girls got changed into their corsets and stockings that we wear for our circle's meetings (again poor Sam was made to totter about in her bondage ballet boots or else have to crawl on the hard wooden floors on her knees) while I cooked, and then we took our places at the table, the guys seated, us on our knees beside them.

After the boys had eaten and fed us, I was blindfolded and taken into what would turn out to be Tom and Emily's bedroom. I was tied with my arms above my head to the wooden beam and endured some full body whipping until everything - back, tits, ass, thighs, legs, pussy, EVERYTHING - was burning hot 😵🥵

Finally, my arms were let down but the relief was short lived; they bound my wrists behind me, bent me over into a painful strappado and left me there 😫

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I didn't know it yet but the main event was about to take place...

I was still blindfolded; I didn't know what they were up to, I could just about hear them around me. Tom and Emily had a plush foot stool in their bedroom and after I was released from my strappado, still with my wrists bound behind me, I was ordered to step up onto it. I couldn't see so it was frighteningly wobbly... It was about to get worse...

Somebody, I'm guessing my husband, unlocked my collar... And then, oh my God!!! A rope noose was lowered over my head and the slipknot closed tight at the back of my neck!

I started to get really worried now as I felt hands - female hands - gripping my boobs, my thighs, my ass... "Just enjoy it babe," Emily teased... Her hands found my pussy and started rubbing... God it felt good but I felt so unsteady on that foot stool, I couldn't relax, but sure enough, her probing fingers found their way through the folds of my labia to the burning wetness and she started spreading it over me and fuck do her hands feel good.

"She likes it," she teased me, rubbing me while my mind ran, feeling the bite of the rope around my neck and the instability of standing on the plush footstool in stupid high heel stiletto pumps... Fuck, oh God...
"Might as well enjoy it," Tom said from somewhere.
"I think I'm going to let her cum," Emily decided and then asked Jack to go get her massage wand!

A few seconds later I heard it buzz to life and then Emily's fingers stopped caressing me; I braced myself as best as I could, terrified that I'd fall from the stool as soon as she pressed the wand to me; indeed, I wobbled a little bit, but hands from either side held me steady until I could just about stand again...

Oh God, oh God, oh God...

She bought me to edge and then pulled the wand away leaving me heaving and crying in terrified frustration... "Take one of her shoes off," she said. I tried to fight it, to press them both down onto the footstool but it was no good, my right leg was raised and the show forced off and I put my foot back down as soon as it was released, desperate to not lose my balance!

The wand came back to my pussy... Standing on one heel and tiptoe on the other leg was hurting my foot and my calves but those sensations... ❤️‍🔥I couldn't help trying to writhe against it which almost made me topple and again I was held from either side until I was steadied. Emily didn't lift off this time and let the orgasm come. Oh my fucking GOD!!! It was a powerful one... My left leg was forced up and they took my other shoe. I was on tiptoes now, feeling how much tighter the rope was around my neck... I heard Emily giggling and then my footstool got shoved! I tottered and wobbled around on tiptoes a little but managed to regain my balance so she did it again!

Oh shit! I wanted to scream to stop over her laughing... And then she kicked it over 😱😫

I screamed... Tried to brace, waiting for the rope to bite into the flesh of my neck and garrote me, prayed that they'd be able to get me back up before I got hurt...

None of that happened. The rope slackened, my feet hit the carpet, I could still breathe!
"Surprise," I heard the girls call and the blindfold was pulled off... Turns out that it was only Jack holding the rope around my neck, there was only a foot of it beyond the slipknot and he let go just before Emily kicked the stool over!!!

Mind Fuck

My husband embraced me immediately and so did Emily, showering me with compliments and reassurance. Sam took me into the bathroom, still tottering in her ballet boots and sat me down on the toilet lid, hugged me and kissed the top of my head. It had been so, so intense and emotions came flooding...

Long story short, I shared an intimate shower with my husband while we got my head straight. Very long story cut very short, but you don't need to know about that.

Emily came and joined us and told me that she loved me, reassured me some more and told me that I'd looked amazing like that... She was still horny for me and somehow we got to making out under the water and her agreeing with my husband and I that she could have me tonight.

As I understand it, the boys went downstairs and filled Sam with cum but after we got dry Emily and I got into her bed and carried on making out for most of the night. Her hands never stopped groping my body until she said she'd given me a hundred edges and then let me have an orgasm, after I'd given her maybe five or six... After that it was all too much and I pretty much blacked out.

Emily and I had a very lazy morning with more caressing and groping, but never enough to edge or make each other cum, but eventually we had to get up and I had to help everyone with their packing before I could be allowed to shower and get dressed into the final outfit Emily and my husband had agreed on for me for the weekend; short denim shorts and a cropped T-shirt, both adorned with the star spangled banner. We went out for brunch at a local cafe and then made our way with our cases to the train station .

Emily and I had decided on a little surprise for Sam and once we were on the train we both flanked her and let the boys watch as we gave her a chikan on the run to Leeds, slipping our fingers under her blouse and up her skirt, kissing her neck and pinching her nipples, Sam squeezing her ass and working her fingers into her panties, getting her soaking wet and desperate... And then the driver announced that we were about to stop at Leeds and we both stopped, leaving her horny, embarrassed and frustrated 🤭🔥

Tom and Emily got off at Leeds and Sam and Jack would be catching a connecting train from there back to Bristol so it was just my husband and I for the rest of the ride home. I was horny as hell but quite a lot of passengers boarded from Leeds so even in the tiny shorts with my ass cheeks bared and the loose crop top barely covering my boobs, there wasn't much we could do about it.

I'd love to say we fucked hard and made up for it when we got home but I was starting to feel a little bit tired and sore... Turned out, Emily and I both came down with COVID by Sunday evening 🤒🤧😣

But it was an incredibly intense, humiliating, erotic weekend that I won't ever forget

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I had a bit of a rough week last week due to some anxiety and I had some quite scary dreams, borderline nightmares that made me feel a little bit... well, almost like I didn't want to be kinky for a while 🥺

It doesn't help that between Mistress and Emily I've been banned from wearing panties unless it's my time of the month, and in the run up to my next trip home to Orlando next month I'm again having to edge ten times a day... Oh, and that most of my clothes are locked in the suitcases in the loft so I only have five skirts, five tops, two dresses and two vests that are for work only 😳 and that on the days I work from home I'm not allowed to match my bra color to my top 😨

So I dreamt that Emily had a pierced slave girl, but she was whipping her piercings, making them bleed and pushing them deeper into her skin...😰

I dreamt there was a girl in a factory bound upside down and men were using a computer controlled bandsaw to shave her pussy but it was so obviously going to go wrong any second 😱

I dreamt about guys I didn't like from my office and some from back at school, and an ex-boyfriend discovering I had no panties on and gangbanged me at work 🤯😢

It wasn't boding well for our planned hook up with Emily and Tom on Saturday so on Friday night my husband tied me to the bed and looked after me, lovingly caressing and teasing me with ice, licking chocolate sauce and cream from my breasts 🔥... Teased me with a chocolate bar in my pussy until it started to melt - a fruit and nut Yorkie with thick slabs of chocolate joined together in chunks so it was ridged... then made me eat it with all my juices on it 😳

He gently gave me my ten edges over two wonderful hours while all I could do was writhe and struggle against the ropes holding me firm 😍🥵

So SO horny all night afterwards and ALL of the following day 🔥😳

Since they'd be looking after our daughter that night we went out to dinner with my husband's brother and his fiancée... He had me wear my tight black miniskirt, obviously no panties, and my peach blouse over a white bra 😳

My husband squeezing my ass as we walked in and stroking my thigh under the table served as constant reminders that I was still as horny as hell from last night...

After our meal, and coffees and desserts, we decided we were all going for a walk in the park 😳😳😳😰😰😰🥶🥵

So after spending an incredibly humiliating but erotic day with his brother and his brother's cute fiancée, constantly spent tugging my skirt down, we left at 7pm with them looking after our daughter for the night...

We were expecting Emily and Tom between 8.30 and 9 and were getting a taxi into town, so I didn't have a lot of time to get ready considering I also had to get my edges in. I was still SO horny from Friday night and my husband's teasing me all day...they turned up at a little bit after 8 because Emily wanted to catch me out and get me dressed for the evening!!!

My husband helped her get my suitcases down so she could pick through them.

I ended up in my black wet-look T-Shirt dress with the red dog collars The King made me by strapped around my breasts.

No bra and of course no panties...

My stainless steel collar around my neck and Emily holding my leash most of the night!!!

SO humiliating in the packed bar where we started, especially when we had our turn on the pool table 😰

Emily looked REALLY sexy in her metallic pink leggings and white halter neck top with her strapless white bra visible through it

I wasn't allowed to wear my leash into the strip club but I felt pretty nervous and exposed anyway in my dress - it didn't hide my nipples at all!!!

We decided (well, Tom and Emily really decided and we went along with it) to have an hour's VIP dance each... The boys went one on one but Emily agreed with the dancers for us to stay together.

Danielle was my dancer 😳😍 Same girl that I had dance for me when I ended up here before!!! Last time she'd looked stunning in a tie-up bikini, but this time she positively SIZZLED in a red bustier and thong 🤩🔥

Emily had a dancer called Roxy wearing white lingerie and heels that strapped around her legs... and she told them all about my crush on Danielle, her crush on me, me having a Mistress and my stripper fantasy... 😳😳😳

They couldn't do that for real - the club rules state all patrons must stay fully clothed - but Danielle played up to it for me as she danced, hopefully not realising that I wasn't sitting on the hem of my dress... 😳🥵

Emily told them that she still had a pair of my panties in her office drawer... Her dancer Roxy called me a sexy little harlot and Danielle laughed... 😳💦

It cost us £250 each for the hour and my shot of amaretto was £12... We got champagne included with the dances but still, it was a very expensive hour... 🤑

And I watched Danielle writhing and gyrating and slowly undressing for me with my cheeks burning crimson and my pussy throbbing and positively dripping over my seat... Gripping onto the leather because it would have been so easy to have caressed Danielle... 😳💦

Emily told me to make notes on the performance but my heart was pounding and my clit throbbing the whole time 🔥💦🔥💦🔥💦

The hour flew by!!!

We watched a couple of pole dancers afterwards until the taxi arrived for us

Emily sat between me and her husband in the back and alternated her attention between us, teasing and making out, keeping both of us horny... My poor husband in the front seat missed most of it...

Tom freed her right breast from the halter top while she was making out with me, kept her like that the whole ride and even as we got out at our house.

Her hand was between my legs getting soaked with my arousal 💦💦💦

When we got home she told me to go and get changed into some sexy lingerie. I picked out my red polkadot set which is still a little bit tight on me but it's a sexy quarter cup bra, tiny thong and suspender belt and I put some black seamed stockings on with it and my red heels. When I came back downstairs, everyone was in the living room with more drinks, Emily was sat on Tom's knee while he groped her bare breast and they made out and I was told to dance for them all and striptease

I danced for them for a while, danced on my husband's knee for half a song... Emily came to dance with me after I'd slowly worked my bra off

I say dance: We writhed together and made out while her hands roamed my body, her bare breast pressed against mine

She pulled my thong off and started groping my pussy and the boys came to join us.

I had to keep dancing while my husband and Emily groped and made out with me and Tom pulled off Emily's leggings and freed her other breast from her top

He had his hands in her panties as I continued to "dance" in between her and my husband

We spent the next couple of hours like that while they teased me through fifty edges...

And then Emily straddled Tom and they fucked on our small sofa while my husband made me kneel in front of him on the other and suck his cock

When we'd satisfied them, the boys were pretty much happy to watch as Emily made me clean her pussy with my tongue.

She had three orgasms, pressing my head tightly between her legs before she couldn't take anymore and we joined our husbands in our beds for the night... My husband fell asleep pretty much straight away, satisfied, but my pussy throbbed and yearned and kept me awake a while 🔥😭

She sneaked down to join me in the kitchen early on Sunday morning. I was planning to go out on my bike but I was too tired and still under the influence a little bit... She caught me in the kitchen and stripped me out of my lycra cycling gear and then we spent I don't know how long kissing and groping and grinding together while she forced my ten edges for the day and I gave her more orgasms until we heard the boys waking up

And then Emily spanked me and told me to make coffee and toast and took my clothes upstairs leaving me to work in the kitchen and then serve them all naked 😳

After breakfast, we took turns having showers and getting dressed. I went last so that Emily could pick my outfit again, a white blouse and petrol green bodycon skirt, and she let me have a white bra knowing that not sitting on my skirt when we went to a cafe for brunch was going to be so much more difficult and WAY more obvious in this longer, tighter skirt 😳😳😳

They left us at half past midday to pick up their and we went to get our daughter from my husband's brother's house but my pussy was still soaking wet for the whole day

MichaelF

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 11, 2022
To see how I got myself into this mess, see A treat for my 20th ride and maybe even Miss Purrfect's Self Isolation Female Task Game.

Maybe you could see if you can beat my score 😉?

Until Wednesday, I had myself a Mistress, with Miss Purrfect whispering evil things in my ear that despite the fact they were at my own expense... Next thing I know, Mistress and Miss Purrfect are talking to each other...

I figured this thing has already massively outgrown my tale about riding my bike with a dildo inside me, so I'd move whatever happens from here to an ongoing blog. I have no idea how long I'm in this mess... forever, probably. That's how long it's going to take me to have ten orgasms donated to Miss J, an acquaintance of Mistress' who's been allowed two orgasms since 2014...

I get her ten, she gets one.. But there's a problem, because Miss Purrfect wanted to steal my orgasms for herself, and so does Mistress. And Mistress' partner. So there's a wheel on wheeldecide. My two Dommes have four slots each. Mistress' partner has three. Miss J has two and I have one... There's another wheel too, with various punishments and humiliations on it. Mistress says every time she spins my orgasm wheel, she spins the other wheel too!!

Wednesday, my husband left home to start his run right up to one of the northernmost parts of Scotland and he knew he'd be away Wednesday and Thursday nights, and as it turns out he's away tonight as well. So to "help" me resist the urge to touch myself, he tried Dr Optokon's trick of painting my clit with nail polish.

O

U

C

H

Later on, while I was stinging and praying for the evil stuff to harden so it could start to flake off, Mistress spun my wheel to allocate another of the seven orgasms I've earned so far from my husband. My third orgasm was won by Mistress, and at the expense of me having to wear the red dog collar on my neck and the smaller red collars around my breasts that The King had me buy for an earlier dare.

(The first orgasm went to Miss Purrfect and I had to spend the day applying my nipple clamps. A roll of my die determined that had to be for five 30 minute periods. The second went to Mistress' partner and the cost to me was that I could not touch myself for a week. I asked if my husband could touch me and Mistress flipped a coin for it. I'm permanently tails, as befits my status. It was heads...)

Miss Purrfect was messaging me with a bunch of "whimsical ideas" one of those being if my husband and I were ever to sell out house, he fixes me naked to the For Sale sign like how he posted me out last week.

Then she was enjoying the idea of him showing people around our house while I was tied up naked somewhere they probably wouldn't see me, but what if...

Then she came up with the idea of me body-painted like a statue, bent over with a table resting on my back, make me have to be a garden feature!!!

Then she told me she had an interesting dare for me and gave me 3 guesses, suggesting I lose an item of clothing for each wrong guess. Unfortunately, I was only wearing three items of clothing, but my child was home with me.

My only clue was that it's something "I've already shown appreciation for in my blogs".

Long story short, I guessed wrong and now I owe her some forfeit. After losing my panties for the first wrong guess, my second punishment was to go to a window and press my bare breasts against the glass. For 15 seconds. So I told Miss Purrfect that I had them on, and then she gave me the idea when lockdown is lifted in the UK to go to an engraving store and have a pendant engraved with "Owned by <my husband>" and tell them it's for his pet. Then when it's done, let my husband attach it to my collar in view of everyone in the store!!

There are builders next door but one... I pressed my breasts against an upstairs bedroom window but they didn't look up, but those fifteen seconds sure took their time!!!

Miss Purrfect was on a roll now with pet play ideas. "Lock all your sex toys away and buy fresh toys to replace them all. Looking at squeaky toys to potentially get yourself off with would be very humiliating."

OMG... But she had more...

"You can also strip for your husband and get him to play fetch with you in the garden. Keep chasing and retrieving things he throws. You can also look to using dog toys as a gag. Make you hold a bone toy or something in your mouth for a period of time making you drool down your tits.

"Also, placing a stake into the floor and tying you to it so you can only go so far in the garden. Maybe he could build you a shelter so your neighbors can't see your humiliation in the day. Leave you outside naked. With you risking to leave your shelter under fear of being caught."

Oh. My. God!!!! 💧

Anyway, I got all three guesses what her task would be wrong. It actually related to my cycling, and to painting my body as if I was wearing cycling lycra and going for a ride naked!

She even suggested I cut up parts of leggings so I have some actual material in parts, but the important bits are exposed!!!

Since I guessed wrong, I had to leave my panties off, but I did get the generous offer of getting to stuff them into my pussy... what kind of slut would take her up on that???

Oh my god, it felt to filthy having them in me like that, but since I couldn't touch it was the only thing I could think of to distract my mind from my burning clit.

If they dropped out I had to pick them up and suck them for two minutes before putting them back in. So I had to move very, very carefully for the rest of the day...

But Miss Purrfect wasn't done. Her imagination was running away with her.

"I was just thinking if a pole was fashioned to stand upright on the centre of a normal chair. To put your legs either side of, would be a fantastic torture device if it rubbed on your pussy all day! Maybe if it was triangular so the point rubs against your pussy as you were to sit would be very intense!"

I had to remind her again that I have my little one at home with me during lockdown but she should open her own office.

"A BDSM work-from-home centre where dirty bitches go to work from home and get dominated all day. Contraptions everywhere, fuck machine whirring away as a person sits trying to type emails, powerless to control any settings as the person behind the scenes does whatever they want. Imagine all the happy females coming back to their partners after just another day in the office, oblivious to the day they have just had.

"Maybe they could opt to have it filmed and either uploaded immediately as a live stream on a website. Or they can take away a digital file if they want to gift someone for a present. Maybe you could sign up for a shift and you never know when you are required to work that shift and people could be collected, stripped and prepped for work all of a sudden.

"You don't get your clothes back, but you'd return home in your BDSM uniform, whatever I decide is the official work appropriate uniform."

"Maybe you should get a T-shirt and cut boob holes in them and then pull your tits through. All day long you can have your udders out. You could also wear a cardigan with it to cover and save some dignity."

It was around this point, with me extremely wet and desperate to touch myself, that Mistress threw the curveball that she and Miss Purrfect had been talking together...
Wonderfully wet and desperate tale!

Featured Threads

New Personals