A sub, her husband and two Dommes

MissKubo

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 15, 2011
Good news and bad news today. I got to wear my sweater dress, and didn't even end up wearing the peephole underwear 😌

Although, aside from stockings and a garter belt and the red collars The King had me get for my breasts, I didn't end up wearing any underwear... Fortunately the sweater dress is long enough and to keep me well covered, but walking around the park this morning there was definitely a breeze 😳🥶

MissKubo

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 15, 2011
As well as having to wear my denim dungaree dress today while we walk around town (at least I get boots and pantyhose, most of the snow from yesterday has melted but it's still pretty cold), I'm trialling my husband's Christmas gift...

I'd been wondering about getting some of these for a while... A set of ben-wah (or love) balls.

O

M

F

G

I'm not sure how much longer I can keep a straight face... 😳💦

He got me a weighted silicone "Geisha" rear plug to go with it - thank God he's not got me wearing THAT today

Last edited:

MissKubo

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 15, 2011
Hi everyone. I promised you all an update of sorts, so here we go... This is quite difficult...

I know NYE 2020 was very different for everyone, but it was definitely different for us from NYE 2019.

That was when Emily declared, quite physically, a desire to have me submit to her, one-on-one, which led to a get-together our partners agreed to in July.

And some further get-togethers in August and September that they didn't... 🙄🥺

I'm still very nervous about confessing this in here, but basically I got an out of the blue text from Emily one Saturday inviting me to meet her for a coffee in town, and it ended with her taking my panties from me, her bare foot between my legs under the table and me waiting for her to summon me again in the future if I wanted my panties back.

I met her a couple more times after that, both times at local hotels that cater to business people (she's an accountant so...) and things went WAY further than they should have, at least without me getting my husband's permission first.

Her partner found out and walked out on her, and told my husband all about it. I'm guessing he saw the texts. My husband barely spoke to me for about a week while he processed it all. He's been far better about it than I had any right to hope for, and to all the world it seems like we're back on track now after a pretty icy couple of weeks in October but I still feel like I'm making up to him, hence the whole three outfit thing, and some other stuff we have in the works...

I maybe misled you all about how the weekend with Emily that I WAS allowed to have went... it was maybe 3, 4am when she packed me in the drawer under her bed and went to get Thomas; before that, since tying Samantha out of the way in the spare room, Emily and I made out, touched, rubbed, groped, licked and sucked pretty much the whole time in between. She was very rough and forceful with me and my body throughout and it felt so incredibly intense to be so objectified by another woman, especially knowing she was pregnant 😥

Feeling so sluttish meeting her at those hotels, while she was so smartly dressed... What with my experiences already with Mistress and Miss Purrfect... 2020 was a very crazy year... It was all just a little bit too irresistible, and after my experience getting drugged in Whitby, it felt somehow like a safe way of taking my sex/sexuality back for myself, if that makes any sense?

Fortunately Thomas decided to give Emily another chance - after my husband spoke to him - and we had a Skype chat with all four of us to try and clear the air.

They had the baby in early December and apart from congratulating them, I've not heard from either of them before yesterday morning when Emily messaged me to tell me she missed me and some ideas she had that are a DEFINITE no go.

I was a little nervous about telling my husband, but if I learned anything it's that I can and need to just be honest with him about everything, so I showed him the texts and I responded telling her that if she's wanting another person in her relationship dynamic she needs to discuss that with Thomas, but it couldn't be me. I haven't heard back from her yet, nor do I expect to, which is really kind of sad but maybe for the best?

MissKubo

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 15, 2011
We went to Whitby for my husband's birthday weekend. I wanted to do something for him that would be a good follow up to having myself kidnapped for him, and Miss Purrfect somehow knew just how to convince me that I should make myself his pet for the weekend (don't blame Miss Purrfect - I didn't take THAT much convincing... 🙄) so as well as planning to buy and have a pendant engraved with "Property of <My husband's name>" and then let him attach it to my red collar when we picked it up in the shop, I would only have a sheer bodysuit and a pair of boots to wear under a coat for the weekend as well. I also researched into getting a hotel room with a large enough dog cage for him to keep me in too.

It was an incredibly erotic Friday and Saturday in Whitby, especially being taken out on all fours with a leash attached to my collar for "walkies" on Friday night... Oh my God I was so horny and needed to earn an extra orgasm than the one per day suggested for me by Miss Purrfect, who also wanted me to start every sentence or message with "woof" 😳. My Dommes wanted a pic of the pendant hanging from my collar as payment for it, so that's when I went to the hotel bar for some liquid courage when things went wrong 🥺🤬

After that, we went slightly vanilla (and I went somewhat rogue) for a while, as I've already confessed.

Mistress did give me freedom to enjoy time with my husband and for us to cum together with no orgasm denial.

Hence why the price for trying to earn my clothes back from the suitcase in the loft has been so steep (24 out of 40 ruined orgasms still to endure and still working towards my weight loss target, plus some "other" tasks; I still have pubic hair for the first time since my early twenties, trimmed as best as I can into a heart shape and dyed sort of pink. Also I have one hairy leg that I'm not allowed to shave or wax, and one armpit 😳 which is very obvious and very humiliating!!).

Mistress won the advent calendar game even without taking into account my remaining ruined orgasms... There will be some forfeit for that, I'm sure...

For now, my next mission for my husband is to try and find a swimsuit in a charity shop. I wanted a new one from the supermarket, especially considering what I'm going to have to do in it, but Mistress' partner thinks it would be funny putting me in a potentially second-hand one (I'm not sure if they're actually allowed to sell used swimsuits?), and you may or may not have some idea from elsewhere on KT what he's planning for me... And that is pretty much you up to date with what I've been doing, apart from a few dates from The King who has been very supportive throughout, as ever. Thanks King 👑😘

Featured Threads

New Personals