A sub, her husband and two Dommes

MissKubo

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 15, 2011
It was dark and I was very horny when I came around from a very hot dream, and I gradually realized my husband's hands were between my legs... I had to ask him to stop even though I really didn't want him to...
"I know," he agreed. "But you have work to do."
"What do you mean," I asked him. He got up and went to our bags and showed me what I'd be wearing today; the skimpy maid outfit I'd worn with Sam when we'd checked into the hotel for Emily and Tom's collaring ceremony and our pony girl experience last year!!
"I'll help you make the breakfast but you need to take it to them in bed," he told me...
I dressed in the uniform and with the stockings, suspenders and my black platform high heel pumps that I usually wear for work and followed him downstairs... Not to the kitchen, though... To the front door!
"What are you doing," I asked.
"Well, we need to go buy it before we can serve it to them!"
At the car, he at least gave me a coat that covered most of me up, but not the stocking tops 😳 We drove to a Spar convenience store where we caught them just opening, picked pastries and a bag of ground coffee, apples, oranges, a carton of orange juice... The guy working the checkout was trying not to look at my legs as my husband made me pay for it all and bag it up.
Back at Tom and Emily's, we brewed the coffee in a cafetiere and also a pot of tea... The serving tray was laden up with two glasses, two cups, three plates stacked up, the top one with the pastries and fruit we'd bought; the cafetiere, the teapot, the carton of juice and a full rack of toast, two knives, a pot of butter and a jar of jam! My husband had me pick it up and carry it up the stairs to Tom and Emily's room in my maid outfit and heels and he went back to the guest room to leave me to whatever they decided they wanted to do with me!!!

They made me stand by the side of their bed holding the tray while they took their time enjoying the toast, tea, coffee and pastries. They didn't touch the juice, and the tray got heavy as I stood there getting more and more uncomfortable by the second... Finally they were finished and my husband was called in to take the tray away and wash up while they had more fun with their maid...

Emily's hands were sliding over my body... "Let's see if we can get you to fifty edges," she teased...
Oh God, no... I'm not sure I could take any more edging after this week!!! But Tom laughed and went to their cupboard, retrieved a large box from the bottom of it...

I'm tied securely with my arms behind my back and made to kneel on their bed with my legs spread, so all I can do is wiggle while she starts kissing my neck and her hand slides between my legs to tease my aching clit and burning pussy which immediately respond to her touch...🔥😭
"Remember, no cumming," her hot breath says into my ear as she rubs me so gently, lubricating me with my own juices which take nearly no encouragement at all to flow freely... I moan and protest and get a slap over my pubic mound and an instruction to stay silent before she starts rubbing again while Tom behind me cups and squeezes my tits 😵😣🥴

She moves so she can pull my left breast free of the maid outfit and starts licking my left nipple while she continues rubbing me and. Tom's still squeezing and massaging my right breast with one hand and my ass with the other and it's too much... My body tenses, she feels it happening and gives my poor clit a hard pinch and a vicious tug that makes me cry out in pain and despair as the pleasure dies away 😭
"That was quick," she taunts me, and she waits a few seconds before her hand once more starts rubbing between my legs. A few seconds after that, she starts again licking my nipple 🔥💦

I'm trying as much as I can to not give in to it, but I can't help myself writhing against their touch... "Mmm," she teases playfully as she continues to lick my nipple and gives my pussy a playful slap before rubbing again... Oh God, but this is too nice and I edge again, getting another three slaps to keep me under control.
"You know, it was so hot getting your message last week, knowing you were so desperate," she tells me as she settles into rubbing once again. "I so wished I could have been there with you."

Oh God, oh God, oh God... She's got me on the way to the third already and she giggles as she slaps me once more. "Oh, you make me so wet," she teased. "Tom, what do you want to do?"
"I want to fuck my wife," he says.
He unties my hands and makes me lie on my back so that my head is towards the bottom of the bed. Emily kneels over me and Tom repositions the both of us a few times until he can fuck her while she grinds herself against my face so I can lick her clit.

We hold it for as long as we can but it's an awkward position and eventually Tom has Emily move closer to the bottom of the bed and me move closer to the head so that I can lick Emily's hanging tits instead.

Almost immediately a drip of milk runs out down the side of my mouth, running to my ear... I hear them fucking and her moans getting more and more intense... but he's concentrating on his own orgasm since Emily's are my job... I know the precise moment he loses control and shoots his load into her! After some moans of pleasure from the both of them, she once again crawls over my face so that I can start licking her again, regardless of the hot cum leaking from her over my face...

Her own wetness is soaking my nose and mouth and she moans with intense pleasure as she sits up and massages her own leaking breasts... I feel more milk from her hitting my body... She likes that and her pussy is burning hot... I hoped to keep her there, but she ground down hard onto my face stopping me and said "no... No," she said again, forcing herself to move off of me and once again started rubbing my pussy... But she'd tasted so good and it was humiliating with her leaking Tom's cum onto me and I'm already on fire... Edges and slaps, and occasional clit pinches come in quick fire succession, four, maybe five more times before she stops and puts her other breast to my mouth... Once again, I suck her nipple in and massage it with my tongue, swallowing her milk as it flows, trying not to be overcome at the flavor of it in my mouth 😔🤫. I know she kinda enjoys "sharing" it like this but... 🤢

She's touching herself while she has me suck her, but finally she takes her breast from my mouth, leaking slightly over my face as she goes, and then puts her lips to mine and pushes her tongue into my mouth 🥰🤯🔥

MissKubo

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 15, 2011
We make out for a LONG time... My whole body is on fire, far too aroused to control any more edges right now... She knows it too and feels pretty much the same way, I can feel her getting more and more aroused as our tongues continue to slide against each other... I wonder if she's going to take her second orgasm from me like this and the idea turns me on incredibly... I know she's considering it... She reaches up and pinches my left nipple tightly and twists and oh God does it hurt so good!!!

She holds it there while we kiss for a few seconds more, but she's stopped playing with herself and eventually she raises her head away, out of my reach, pinches my nipples harder a couple more times... And then gives my clit a hard, vicious flick 😫

Still, she's forgotten about edging me... She stands up and tells me to pick up the ropes from their box and then follow her and leads me to her bathroom and starts the shower.

She ties the ropes around my wrists and then binds them to the towel rail, and then pulls out and ties my tits to my wrists to make them bulge and starts kissing and licking them while she sprays us both with warm water from the shower head she's holding in her right hand 🥰🔥 Mmm, it's so nice, even though I'm still wearing the maid outfit and stockings and heels...

She slots the shower head back into its holder and pours shower gel into her hands and then begins lathering it up over my boobs, getting them soapy and slippery and my nipples swollen solid... Oh God, it feels wonderful... And then when her soapy left hand pushes its way between my legs and starts lathering me up under there... 🥰🥰🥰🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵

Of course, it's all too good to be true... She turns the showerhead so it's spraying the tiled wall and then twists the temperature knob all the way down to cold with her right hand while her left continues lathering me with soap and my own juices... Oh God, I know what she's up to but I don't want to believe it...
"Let's finish those edges," she says, once more grabbing the shower head and keeping it's spray carefully on the plughole as her rubbing becomes more insistent... Oh it's so slippery and soft and nice... I'm starting to edge... And just as I knew she was going to do, she sprays my clit with the cold water just as it begins 🥶😫😭

Most of the soap is already washed away and both of us have gotten cold from that blast... Her hand snakes it's way back between my legs and it's nowhere near as slippery, takes a while for her rubbing to start getting me warm again, perhaps too long... When she hits me with the cold spray this time, she steps back, turns the temperature back up to warm and hangs the showerhead back up before soaping up her own body. Only when she's gotten herself lathered does she come back to me. She unties my wrists, drops the ropes on the bathroom floor out of the shower and orders me down onto my knees to eat her pussy under the hot spray and eventually on to her second orgasm.

That seems to exhaust her and she has to rest panting for a minute or so before turning off the shower and getting out to grab her towel and offer me one.

"You're all wet," she tells me.
"Yes Emily," I reply dumbly. She keeps me there while she dried herself off and then wraps herself in a fluffy bathrobe.

She has me stand on her towel so she can dry off my shoes and towels the worst of the water from me and then she has me follow her downstairs.

Tom and my husband are sat at the kitchen table and stare at me as I'm led dripping wet into the kitchen.

"Can you boys peg her out to dry," Emily asks them.

Tom tells me to follow him and leads me out the backdoor, past the doghouse that they'd chained me to last time I was here to their washing line. They've got one of the ones on a pole that you can spin around. Tom ties my wrists behind me to the pole so that I'm in the sunshine. A little while later my husband comes out with my nipples clamps and a length of rope. My nipples take very little teasing to get them hard enough to put the clamps on. He puts them on "upside down" and then uses the rope to tie them to the washing line overhead and pulls them taut 😬

Tom asks Emily how many edges did we manage.

"Ten," Emily answers... Tom teased Emily asking what we'd been messing about at.

"Wouldn't you like to know," she told him.
They laughed and he admitted that he would... "But didn't you say there'd be no orgasms for becky unless she did fifty?"
"I did say that," Emily agreed in a tone that suggested she'd never said that at all.

At least it was warmer on the Sunday, although when the breeze did blow it still had a chill in it.

My husband and our friends crowded around me to shield me from the breeze and their hands were all over my body, reminding me of the dancer in the last fiction story I wrote for Mistress and you guys on KT...
My husband complained that we should have packed the violet wand for keeping my edges under control 😦 but Emily's cruel fingers were enough to do the trick 😫

I can technically do edges a lot quicker now than I could at the start of the year, when ten every day was enough to have me on my knees, but having done 1000 this week already... It was slower going than I'd have liked it to be, especially being naked in the back garden...
With all their hands all over my helpless body, it felt so, so sexy...
Until I edged and had to endure having my cunt slapped or my clit pinched or my nipples twisted 😭
But finally, I made it to fifty! My captors cheered and backed away from me a couple of steps and Emily said we'd all earned a drink to celebrate - but they headed off back to the house leaving me tied there to the washing line!!! Clearly "we" didn't include me 😭🤨

A few minutes later my husband returned. I was hoping he would untie me but no... But he did release my nipples from the clamps (ouch 😩) and he had a coffee in a paper takeout cup with a lid on that he helped me to drink... "What's happening now," I asked him.
He told me Tom was showering and Emily was getting herself ready... and I still owed Emily one more orgasm...

He had his own coffee and used that to warm his hands, then his hands to warm me 🥰 It felt so nice on my naked skin... But I was desperate to get untied and indoors, away from the risk of getting seen out there... Although to be honest, I was quite well shielded from view on all sides. The main worry was somebody unexpected coming into the back garden, but they have a locking gate at the side of the house so even that isn't really a problem... I guess...

Finally Tom and Emily came back to join us just as my husband was helping me finish the last of my coffee. "Can you untie me now," I pleaded, tugging against my ropes.

"Yes and no," Emily said... Well, at least they untied me from the washing line and after peeling off the maid outfit and heels and getting to finally towel myself off, they took me inside...

Back up to the bedroom. Emily slipped off her bathrobe so that both of us were naked and then our husbands cuffed and collared the both of us with leather cuffs and had us kneel on the bed facing each other. First they tied our collars together... Then they tied Emily a tight crotchrope... I wondered what I would have to do with that... I didn't have to wait long for an answer - next they tied me one too, and then with another length of rope, tied our crotchropes tightly together so that both of us were arching backwards trying to push our pussies towards each other to ease the tension...

Tom plugged in a massage wand and Emily got the first turn with it, and as she was pleasured, she couldn't help writhing, and her writhing pulled on my crotchrope 😬

After ten seconds, he moved the wand from Emily's crotch to mine!!

"Remember, if you cum before I do, it gets ruined," Emily taunts as she watches and struggles with my involuntary writhing as I just had hers.

It feels so, so nice and really powerful... Ten seconds feels like nine seconds too long, but somehow I manage...

Now Emily gets twenty seconds with the wand. I try to concentrate on the uncomfortable tight pressure between my legs from the crotchrope to try and cool me off, but her writhing and her moans are SO sexy!!!

All too soon it's my turn again! Oh God, oh God, oh God...
"Do you want your nipple clamps," my husband asks me.
"YES," I cry, desperate for anything to prevent me losing this challenge and having the orgasm I so intensely craved be ruined!!!
I was still sore from outside when they bit into me once again - perfect! Just what I needed to help me not go too far with the vibrator!!

MissKubo

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 15, 2011
Emily's turn and it was 40 seconds this time... I really started to panic at the thought of having to endure that amount of time...and it was my turn again WAY too quickly!!!

I pleaded with my husband to pull on my clamps as Tom held the vibe to my pussy... "Yank them" I demanded and he did, felt like they were biting my nipples off and it got me through...

"One minute twenty this time," Tom told Emily!! Well, she didn't even make it halfway before her orgasm ripped through her and she started thrashing in ecstasy, involuntarily pulling hard on our crotchropes as she rode the wave of intense pleasure!

Finally, our husbands untied us, and I took the clamps off myself this time - it didn't hurt any less for it 😖 Emily embraced me and we held each other for a while... "Please can I be allowed to cum," I begged her.
"Soon, I promise, but not yet," she told me...

Meanwhile my husband was packing up our stuff and chatting about the drive with Tom... I got to put my skirt and top back on from yesterday and some dry shoes... Emily promised to return my wet stuff when it had properly dried...
"What about my panties," I asked.
"Oh I might hold on to them," she replied with that wicked glint in her eye...

So... We were packed and ready to go... Emily opened her front door and we started heading towards our car and then Emily called us to stop...

"You can cum now," she said. "Before you get into your car!"

WHAT???

"But I'm out on the street," I complained.
"Then maybe you'll want to do them quickly," she teased me... "Or..."

"Or what???"

"Or, you just have the one now and save the other two for July!"

She and Sam, our friend who lives down in Bristol, have been talking about punishing me for treason on my country's Independence Day...

My poor pussy was sore from edging and the experience it had just gone through, burning hot, soaking wet, DESPERATE to cum!!

But NO WAY could I do it out here... Not three times, for certain... So as my hands snaked almost of their own accord under my skirt and top, my back to the street so I could see Emily and Tom smirking at me while I played with myself, I committed myself to their evil plan... It didn't take very long, barely more than a minute... It was intense but totally unsatisfying but no way did I dare risk doing the other two out there...

We got in the car and Emily was still laughing as we got to the end of their street and turned off out of their sight 😭😳😱

MissKubo

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 15, 2011
Mistress and Emily have had me sleeping crotchroped since Thursday, and I've been having to edge fifty times every night to be allowed to wear panties underneath so that the ropes aren't rubbing my bare pussy raw every night 😵‍💫🔥

Last night my husband decided to"help"...

I had to perform my edges while he fucked me doggy style... Not only was I having to try not to cum with his lovely hard cock inside me, but I was also trying to keep still so his phone didn't fall off the top of my ass, and I was trying to keep pace with the girl edging in the video to avoid getting spanked for every edge ahead of me she got - which was most of them 😭

After that video, he watched one with a ponygirl in it and told me that I'd better finish my edges before he orgasmed inside me 🥵🤬🤯😵‍💫🔥😭

I managed it, but only just...

Featured Threads

New Personals