sandy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 21, 2012
This had to be posted on another website so here it is

The Set Up
Men, your newest assignment could be a though one. We captured a member of BlackOperation and we are trying to make him talk. One problem, he is keeping his mouth shut as hell. So what's the plan? You will pretend to be prisoners as well. We will hold the 4 of you with him in a cel and we will start to torture you a little. When he sees what we do to prisoners he might get really scared and sing like a little bird. Don't worry men, we know are limits and of course you can divide the pain over your team members. One of you reached a limit? Then the others can take over. Good luck men!

All prisoners are hold naked, so undress and walk with me. (take off your clothing and go to a dark place in your house. The basement would be perfect). When your in there men try to talk to him a little. After sometime we will come to start the torture. (bind your arms behind your back and your legs together. Lay down on the floor and wait for 15 minutes in the dark, set an alarm if you need it. Pretend to talk to the prisoner, try to win his trust)

I am in the cell, my arms bound loosely behind my back, naked, laying on the cold floor of what used to be a kitchen. another prisoner lays beside, me, I try speaking to him, trying to play the weak halpless female type hoping he will open up with information.

The torture
Let's start off with some cold! (2 of you must put an ice cube inside there asshole, the cannot take it out again, they must wait until it is melted) the other two members will get some spankings (hit your butt 25 times with your hand an each cheek. Don't hold back)

Then they come to torture us, i feel ice cubes going into my asshole, 1 - 2 - 3 they are uncomfortable (I think wondering how I got this assignment) then since my team is no where arround, after the icecubes melt, the beat me, i am slapped extremely hard, on my ass cheeks, 25 slaps on each.

Now the New Kid takes the first real hit. (put on 2 nipples clamps, stuff your mouth with some dirty underwear and putt a dildo, or cucumber or anything, inside your asshole) lay like that on the cold floor for 10 minutes)

now the real torture begins, clamps are placed, 1 on each of my nipples, an extremely gross dirty underwear is stuffed in my mouth and a vibrating dildo is shoved in my asshole and turned on, they say they will leave me ther 10 minutes, but it is longer, (the timer was set wrong and I lay there 25 minutes like that.) I hope this is working at making our prisiner talk, I would hate to go through this for nothing.

The fixer is next. (Fill a bucket with ice cold water. Step in the bucket and stay like that for 10 minutes. During that time, constantly twist your nipples as hard as you can)

Then the muscle (pretend to give a blowjob to someone, use a remote control or a cucumber to perform this as good as you can). Then you're dressed as a girl, to humiliate you. (wear a thong, a stuffed bra, a skirt and female shoes. Then lay down for another 30 minutes in this outfit)

And last but not least the captain. (first lay down in a bathtub. Then piss yourself, make sure the piss does not drain, but stays in the tub. Then roll over 10 times and lay in your own piss for 15 minutes.)

Finally he breaks...
The suspect finally breaks and started to talk. He tells anything we needed to know. You are released and you can take a shower and wear some clothes again. But then your team finds out about the scamp of one of the other teams. They filmed and tapped everything and now there putting the footage all over the net! (post a naked picture, a humiliating picture or a detailed writing report about this dare on any site, becides getdare.com)

Well men, we like a little competition between teams, you'll get them next time. Now. Back to base and write your reports!

Featured Threads

New Personals