A what now, a hucow?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
So what exactly is a hucow, what kind of things do they do and how do hucow farmers handle and manage their herd?

Human cows, hucows are (mostly) females who identify with the image of being cow like specifically with regards to their breasts, or udders and how they are treated. Basically it's an objectifying fetish where the breasts become items to be displayed and handled like udders, this may include milking, additional cosplay to achieve a more cow like look with tail etc and an "all fours" pose.

In practice there is a huge variation in how this plays out, some simply like having their udders handled and treated like objects, some induce lactation to enhance the milking aspects, some even include various forms of breeding. A common component is to have the hucow performing various udder enhancement exercises as well all kinds of tests, and often abuses simply to humiliate and promote the hucow image.

A while back we had an official Kink Talk herd, the thread can found here and contains some lovely photos of a couple of the herd wearing their hucow shirts and pants to accentuate their hucowness.

So, now I'd like to invite those interested in becoming hucows, farming hucows or just simply those curious about hucows to join in the discussion here. Ask your questions, share your experiences and lets see if we can build a nice hucow community.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I would love to be a hucow, i am stretching my nipples daily with suction. no farmers near me though it seems
You never know! We have a lot of members all over the world so you may get lucky.

Try placing an ad here in the Personals section and see how you go. You don't need to include your exact location just a rough area will do to narrow down your search.

Featured Threads

New Personals