BlueTrans

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Nov 26, 2019
France
Hello

Belong all my kinks i have another dress kink : being dressed with Abaya, Burqa or Niqāb. These kind of clothes hiding all body is attracting me.
I've never read something about that. Does prople have the same kink ? Have you ever tried ? Do you have advices for buying it ? Is that unrespectfulll to buy it without being muslim ?

Thank you and happy new year

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Well... would you find wearing this nun costume disrespectful? I'd say no. I guess you should try it. If you restrict yourself to your home nobody can be offended.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Well... would you find wearing this nun costume disrespectful? I'd say no. I guess you should try it.
I kinda agree, also just out of curiousity to OP, why does this specific clothing appeal to you but the clothing link by magnetic that also could cover the body not. Is it just aesthetics or due to symbolic or other reasons etc

Last edited:

BlueTrans

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Nov 26, 2019
France
I think i have multiple reasons :
First it's covering all my body (i don't see other clothes covering body as niqab hijab)
Second i have a link with islam (thinking to convert myself)
Third mayebe it's the idea of how some muslim wifes have to be submissive when the wear hijab
I kinda agree, also just out of curiousity to OP, why does this specific clothing appeal to you but the clothing link by magnetic that also could cover the body not. Is it just aesthetics or due to symbolic or other reasons etc
Exactly! Why is it not?

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals