Abduction

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Have an abduction fantasy, Want to be taken by an unknown stranger, used and abused
This is such a common thing, I've known dozens of sub females who share this same fantasy. For some it's a very specific scenario for others it's a much more general thing.

There seems to be a few different base stories, break into your home and kidnap you while you sleep, the car breakdown with the stranger who stops pretending to help then grabs you, and out for a night on the town ending up drunk and snatched away.
When I've asked them why this appeals to them most have mentioned the feeling of being totally out of control of the situation, just having it "done" to them. Which I guess is really just an extension of the submissive mindset of handing over control and letting go.
Curiously when I've asked about how this fantasy plays out, and specifically how it ends things get very fuzzy and in fact that's not part of it at all. It's simply about the feeling of fear, the rush of adrenaline at the hand clamped over their mouth. Feeling rough hands manhandling them helpless to resist, being bound, blindfolded, stuffed in the back of a van. Driven who knows where, heart thumping, what's gonna happen, what will he do to me?

The mind is a fantastic thing, it makes this up then makes it feel real.

Reactions: subdream

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I have a longer version somewhere in the posts history I’ll look for later. But short version. Doing this with a stranger is not safe. But there is a way to the the effect @Dr Optokon is speaking of and it’s safe. Get your Dom to do it for you. Give him a range of dates and times that he can come to you and “abduct” you. It can be as easy as permissions an a key for him to enter your house in that range of times. You won’t actually know when he shows up. He can blindfold you and you can fantasize the entire time how it’s really a random person. Give him one sort of safety tell. I used to have a specific code word I would work into the first sentence as I grabbed my sub from behind. I would also show her my watch. This would be a cue to her to know she was safe. But also never see my face and not stop her fear/fantasy.
It was good fun for sure.

Reactions: subdream

Lilsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 24, 2023
This is such a common thing, I've known dozens of sub females who share this same fantasy. For some it's a very specific scenario for others it's a much more general thing.

There seems to be a few different base stories, break into your home and kidnap you while you sleep, the car breakdown with the stranger who stops pretending to help then grabs you, and out for a night on the town ending up drunk and snatched away.
When I've asked them why this appeals to them most have mentioned the feeling of being totally out of control of the situation, just having it "done" to them. Which I guess is really just an extension of the submissive mindset of handing over control and letting go.
Curiously when I've asked about how this fantasy plays out, and specifically how it ends things get very fuzzy and in fact that's not part of it at all. It's simply about the feeling of fear, the rush of adrenaline at the hand clamped over their mouth. Feeling rough hands manhandling them helpless to resist, being bound, blindfolded, stuffed in the back of a van. Driven who knows where, heart thumping, what's gonna happen, what will he do to me?

The mind is a fantastic thing, it makes this up then makes it feel real.
That’s exactly it. The adrenaline rush. Not just when it happens but the days you are waiting for it to happen. Plus knowing you have no control on what they are going to do to you, being made to do every sexual act they can imagine.

Lilsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 24, 2023
Maybe there’s someone local to me who can stalk me, take me and rape ne

Featured Threads

New Personals