About chastity cages for trans women

Thalliana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Jun 6, 2019
SO I've been interested in chastity for a while but I haven't pursued it because I've been worried that a chastity cage would make a visible bulge by preventing me from tucking. I don't want to spend the money on a cage to find out that I'd never wear it out because I'm fairly passable and it would be far more displeasing to be out in public with a bulge than any potential gain in fun

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
//edit//
If you have a penis and bits, and you are interested in chastity, you have to consider that they are part of you and that they will be held away from your body by a standard 'device'. They make full belts that 'tuck' everything inside a shield and even some that are designed like a little cup that resembles a 'padded gaff' https://fancysteel.com.au/collections/male look for the " Men's Sissy Belt" "Men's Sissy Slim Fit Chastity Belt" there. There are chinese knockoffs of these out there on Amazon or the chinese-direct sites. This should point you in the right direction for concepts... BUT, you aren't going to find any 'cage'/'ball hanger'/'trapped ball' style "cage" that is comfortable to 'tuck'.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goddesskate

Panty boy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2020
I like to tuck in chastity. With any ball lock device I use 2 pieces of nylon cut from pantyhose.
First one around my back and looped through the ring, I have low hanging balls. This helps any pullout. Then I use a second piece of nylon, loop it thru the ring and cross it over your cage or tube. Reach behind and pull it from behind and tie it together with the first one.
it takes time and experimentation with the tension on each tie. Even with your balls tucked up you can still adjust it so you can stay tucked all the time. Hygiene takes a little work.
I haven’t been untucked 3 days and counting. It is Tucktober, I mean Locktober.
good luck, good tuck🤪

Goddesskate

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 6, 2020
New York City
Hi sissy
SO I've been interested in chastity for a while but I haven't pursued it because I've been worried that a chastity cage would make a visible bulge by preventing me from tucking. I don't want to spend the money on a cage to find out that I'd never wear it out because I'm fairly passable and it would be far more displeasing to be out in public with a bulge than any potential gain in fun

Goddesskate

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 6, 2020
New York City
//edit//
If you have a penis and bits, and you are interested in chastity, you have to consider that they are part of you and that they will be held away from your body by a standard 'device'. They make full belts that 'tuck' everything inside a shield and even some that are designed like a little cup that resembles a 'padded gaff' https://fancysteel.com.au/collections/male look for the " Men's Sissy Belt" "Men's Sissy Slim Fit Chastity Belt" there. There are chinese knockoffs of these out there on Amazon or the chinese-direct sites. This should point you in the right direction for concepts... BUT, you aren't going to find any 'cage'/'ball hanger'/'trapped ball' style "cage" that is comfortable to 'tuck'.
Hi sissy

Featured Threads

New Personals