About the masters who are 14 years old

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
I have long wanted to talk about masters who are 14 years old and who have been impersonating themselves in 20 years. Very often you can find the recognition of a 20-year-old master who says that he has been practicing for 7 years.

Many participate in the KIK and Telegram groups, but no one has ever seen the faces of those who call themselves masters.

I think we need a verification service for Doms, Masters and Missris

IMHO

Last edited:

Jordbabyboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Aug 25, 2020
Im 20 but ive known I had some 'charm' to me since I was 13 because of hormones. I mean, yes I dont agree with underaged people in kink but it makes sense why teenagers with raging hormones would want to try BDSM and kink. Technically I have 6 years of experience but that doesn't mean anything because I was a kid. Tbh I sort of agree with you. Ovi we can have every dom in a database. But if you want to go to a public event, you need to pass some kind of safety quiz. Because most people who say they were kinkers as a teenager, my self included, dont really know as much as they think they do.

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
I have long wanted to talk about masters who are 14 years old and who have been impersonating themselves in 20 years. Very often you can find the recognition of a 20-year-old master who says that he has been practicing for 7 years.

Many participate in the KIK and Telegram groups, but no one has ever seen the faces of those who call themselves masters.

I think we need a verification service for Doms, Masters and Missris

IMHO
I quite agree, I would be happy for everyone to be verified on joining. I know its a lot of hassle for admins, but feel it would get rid of a lot of the flakes and fakes the keep reappearing

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
The OP's point about a 20's dom with 7 years experience does raise a great point, one that really brings up the whole idea of being skeptical and investigating before jumping in.
Not only would verifying a dom be a lot of hassle it would effectively be impossible, how would we assess experience?
I guess my point here is there is no substitute for personal responsibility. Do your research, do not take one ad at face value, ask questions, ask others questions, ask for references if needs be. There is a pervasive misconception that asking a dom questions is a no no, that's just rubbish. Anyone can type whatever they please, "I have 100 years experience as a Dom and have trained over 200 subs, bow down and worship me!"
Yes it's hard to find a good dom but why does the responsibility for that come down to anyone else but you? You know what you want, you know what you like but just because someone says things that sound great doesn't mean you throw out all caution and submit to them without question.

So what do you do?

If you see an ad that sounds interesting click on the member and look at their other posts, read their profile, does it add up? Does this person seem consistent, do their posts follow a similar theme, do they seem real or too good to be true? If you find only a string of the same posts, or no other posts its time to hold the phone, regardless of how perfect this dom seems work a bit, spend some time and curb that enthusiasm.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Where i do agree "masters" at age 20 are 99% of the time full of shit. Ive posted about this on some of those type peoples posts here. But if you mean to set up a screening process through questions answers and vetting i think you would see the site outright die off. Thats a substantial amount of work for anyone to keep up with. I see your point in how it would help get a better crowd of actual experience but in the same sense where are the new lifestyle people supposed to go? There are some great dom/dommes here wiling to help out and advise newcomers. Take that away and a lot of you google traffic will cease to exist. Even the mighty Fet doesnt require vetting and they are millions in size. Where the @droptokon puts it is spot on. i come here to converse and help out people. If i were to start up with a partner i would do my own personal vetting off site in private. until that time, the validity of each D type here doesnt matter. If you can spot the fakes call them out and warn the other less experienced people who might fall prey to them.

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
What I meant about verification was more along the lines of submitting a photo with username held up like a lot of sites use, I know its not may help cut down on serial offenders

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
What I meant about verification was more along the lines of submitting a photo with username held up like a lot of sites use, I know its not may help cut down on serial offenders
Ah ok, this has been discussed previously (at length), a quick search should turn up some of the threads. Basically the upshot is, do we go with requiring everyone verify or stick with the current voluntary system? Turns out, many, many people are kinda shy about photos and enforcing a verification is something they just wouldn't go along with.
So yes we could require it but the number of members would plummet as a result.

Reactions: XXSteveDom

Featured Threads

New Personals