Accountability Needed: sub

Growth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 27, 2021
I am a female sub, looking for some discipline- to the point where I am in tears, but pushed beyond that.

I have been swearing, eating terrible, attitude & lazy.

I need put into my place so to speak. Humbled, held accountable and severe punishment.

I want to be a better sub. If you assign something, no blood, mouth soapping, cutting. I am not allowed to do nudity.

What I can do: physical discipline, pain, humiliation (verbal included), non physical discipline- there’s more, but that’s the gist of it

pm me for my Skype - will ask some questions before just giving it out.

Reactions: goodolboy82

Growth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 27, 2021
Please I really need held accountable. I’m begging someone to assign me a severe punishment to set me straight.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Please I really need held accountable. I’m begging someone to assign me a severe punishment to set me straight.
Since you have begged for it, here is a punishment that should fit your deeds and needs.

I am assigning you a starting allocation of 8 hours for this punishment, you can earn credits off this time but also penalties for failures.
The punishment itself is a simple position hold, make sure you understand this pose correctly before attempting it.
You are to lay face down with knees against the bottom of a wall, your knees must be raised by placing two pillows on the floor against the wall. For the duration of your time you must keep your hands on your head and your head lifted off the floor. To ensure you comply place a bowl (a dog bowl if you have one) filled with dirt from the garden in front of your face. If you are tempted to drop your head it will be into this dirt.

The 8 hours is to be completed in lots of a minimum of 15 minutes each, any session less than 15 minutes is forfeited and does not count.
You can reduce your time by completing pushups in the same position, each pushup reduces your total time by 5 minutes. Pushups must be full arm extension to count.
Any time you drop your hands from your head will add 5 minutes to your remaining time.

Use your phone timer to keep an accurate record of time.

To add an extra pain element, you are to place a handful of small, sharp items in each bra cup before commencing each session. This could be things like small rocks, small Lego, broken walnut shells or something similar.

Again, be sure you understand this fully before commencing and ask if unsure about any part.

Enjoy your punishment and be sure to report your progress here.

Growth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 27, 2021
Since you have begged for it, here is a punishment that should fit your deeds and needs.

I am assigning you a starting allocation of 8 hours for this punishment, you can earn credits off this time but also penalties for failures.
The punishment itself is a simple position hold, make sure you understand this pose correctly before attempting it.
You are to lay face down with knees against the bottom of a wall, your knees must be raised by placing two pillows on the floor against the wall. For the duration of your time you must keep your hands on your head and your head lifted off the floor. To ensure you comply place a bowl (a dog bowl if you have one) filled with dirt from the garden in front of your face. If you are tempted to drop your head it will be into this dirt.

The 8 hours is to be completed in lots of a minimum of 15 minutes each, any session less than 15 minutes is forfeited and does not count.
You can reduce your time by completing pushups in the same position, each pushup reduces your total time by 5 minutes. Pushups must be full arm extension to count.
Any time you drop your hands from your head will add 5 minutes to your remaining time.

Use your phone timer to keep an accurate record of time.

To add an extra pain element, you are to place a handful of small, sharp items in each bra cup before commencing each session. This could be things like small rocks, small Lego, broken walnut shells or something similar.

Again, be sure you understand this fully before commencing and ask if unsure about any part.

Enjoy your punishment and be sure to report your progress here.
Thank you for assigning me a punishment as it is nearly the end of the day I won't be able to complete this today.

Does it need to be accomplished in 1 day or may I split it up throughout the week?

I saw in another post you suggested foil in a bra - would that work or should I find something else? We don't have nut shells, but I have clamps I could put on? Or crafting beads?

Nervous & humbled.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Thank you for assigning me a punishment as it is nearly the end of the day I won't be able to complete this today.

Does it need to be accomplished in 1 day or may I split it up throughout the week?

I saw in another post you suggested foil in a bra - would that work or should I find something else? We don't have nut shells, but I have clamps I could put on? Or crafting beads?

Nervous & humbled.
This punishment can be completed over any time frame, you can just one session a day or as many as you feel capable of.

I think the beads sound suitable, try to select the more irregular shaped ones.

Featured Threads

New Personals