Addicted to crossdressing and dicks out of controll!

Angiecandy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2021
Every single day I transform myself into a passable women and can't stop the feeling of femininity is overwhelming and don't want to go back and also can't stop sucking cock it's constantly reminding me in my head and really starting to take a toll on my everyday life with is bieng a fake and acting like I'm a guy and really lost touch to people who I use to know and girls. What's happening to me?

Fire and water

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 3, 2021
Every single day I transform myself into a passable women and can't stop the feeling of femininity is overwhelming and don't want to go back and also can't stop sucking cock it's constantly reminding me in my head and really starting to take a toll on my everyday life with is bieng a fake and acting like I'm a guy and really lost touch to people who I use to know and girls. What's happening to me?
This is your destiny, don't try to escape, be whatever your soul is happy with, let the water flow, the important thing is that you are happy, don't run if it feels good to you, I'll help.

Angiecandy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2021
This is your destiny, don't try to escape, be whatever your soul is happy with, let the water flow, the important thing is that you are happy, don't run if it feels good to you, I'll help.
Thank you! I sure could use some guidance

Featured Threads

New Personals