Advice for meeting/connecting with like minded people

alextscott95

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2024
Hey everyone! Newbie here, I've been in the kink world for ages but new to Kink Talk. Looking for recommendations of ways to get connected and meet new friends who are like minded in this space. I've been in kink for ages now, my long-term partner is a little newer to it but we both thoroughly enjoy this world and want would love to get connected with new friends, people to bounce ideas off of, trying new things and explore this lovely kinky world together. Looking forward to getting connected!

Reactions: Mountboi

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hey everyone! Newbie here, I've been in the kink world for ages but new to Kink Talk. Looking for recommendations of ways to get connected and meet new friends who are like minded in this space. I've been in kink for ages now, my long-term partner is a little newer to it but we both thoroughly enjoy this world and want would love to get connected with new friends, people to bounce ideas off of, trying new things and explore this lovely kinky world together. Looking forward to getting connected!
If you’ve “been in the kink world for ages” as you stated. How do you not already know how and where to meet/connect with people? I’m not being a dick by any means. This is a legit question.

Are you asking just strictly to how does this particular site work?

Reactions: Mountboi

alextscott95

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2024
Mostly this particular site and also tips for getting into kink socially! I/we have been into kink in private/just the two of us for a very long time but getting into this world publicly is new! Just looking to make new friends and make new connections

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Mostly this particular site and also tips for getting into kink socially! I/we have been into kink in private/just the two of us for a very long time but getting into this world publicly is new! Just looking to make new friends and make new connections
Oh ok I see. This site is more a discussion type forum for the most part. Browse the various sections and see what appeals to you. Fet is your best bet if you’re seeking local munches meets connections.

Featured Threads

New Personals