Advice on keeping submissive in a dog crate or cage

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
My dom is an introvert and needs lots of alone time. As we live together this has over the years caused minor issues when we are both unable to get away from each other. A few times a month she just needs a night or day alone and if I don't happen to have anything going on it can result in some tensions.

We were talking recently at a bar about this predicament and I came up with the idea of us getting a dog cage and having her lock me there when she needs a spontaneous night or day alone. We both got extremely excited about the idea! Because we had this conversation at a bar and the drinks were flowing it was too tempting to not order the dog cage on the spot so come Monday, this is due to arrive:

Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 6.24.34 PM.png

I'm 5'8" and thin but in the sober light of day I've been starting to wonder if this is actually feasible. I'll definitely need to curl on my side somewhat and I'm not sure if that is something safe to do for 12 hours or so. It sounds okay? I'll be able to change sides and will have plenty of padding but am sure it will be a bit cramped even in such a large cage.

I'll obviously have access to water and have devised a way to relieve myself. Thinking about adding a wireless doorbell for emergencies.

I'm thinking that because it will only be a few times a month it should be okay. Can definitely see that long term it could cause back or muscle issues.

Looking for advice from anyone who has done something similar. Either stories about how it worked out or tips on how to make it work better.

sirwilldo51

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2022
I have considered the dog cage ... the rollers are nice.
I settled on the idea of a platform bed where the platforn is an actual cage say 3" high ... plenty of room to stretch at least horizontally. It can have a canopy for bondage play.

Featured Threads

New Personals