After Hours(Fiction)

Coyote

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 28, 2009
Seeing as i have been banned from GetDare due to a MAJOR misunderstanding, I have decided to coninue my story here.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-. Gabriel looked at his alarm clock, 7:00. He approached his shower and undressed. Looking at his wall mirror he admired his average body, not muscular but fit. His favorite part of his body was his penis. It was above average but not small either.

Gabriel grabbed his towel and placed it on the hook before stepping inside. He began to shampoo his brown shoulder length hair. After he fully rinsed, he lathered up his body with his AXE Clix body wash. He moved his hand to the off/on knob and turned the water off. Another glace at the clock reminded him that he had a meeting at 8:15 with the owner of the store.

The 25 year old proceeded to get dressed and grabbed the keys to his Night Black El Camino. It was 7:46 when he left his home for the approximately 20 minute drive.

As he approached his destination he said to himself "Finally, after 3 and a half years i have reached the top of the food chain".

He stepped out of his car, locking it as he approached the entrance to the store. RING went the bell atop the door. "Good morning Mr. Cardinal" said the attractive young woman who worked as a greeter at that particular store.

"Good Morning Ashley" replied Gabriel. He proceeded toward the back of the establishment where an oak-wood door stood. Gabriel took a quick glance at the employees only sign before striding on inside.

"AAHH Gabriel sit down, sit down". Gabriel found his way to the chair that the man had pointed to.

"Hello Mr. Bruce" The man whose name appeared to be Mr. Bruce opened up a drawer in his rather large desk. After a few minutes of rummaging he pulled out a key ring with 4 rings attatched,each with a different colored cover.

"Gabriel,. . . you have worked here for 3 and a half year, correct?..."

"Correct Sir"

"...and you are aware of the new store opening in Mephis?"

"Yes sir"

"i will be leaving tonight to manage opening and after the opening i will be moving up there permanently"

Gabriel was so anxious, he had been waiting to hear the next words for 3 years

"...So i am leaving you as the manager of this one"

Despite expecting to hear this he acted if he was surprised "me sir? This is great... I mean...Thank you sir" Gabriel stood up asd shook mr Bruces Hand.

"Here are your keys" Mr Bruce tossed him the key ring " and you can move into this office first thing tomorrow morning. As you can see i have cleared my stuff out except for a few items that i will be taking with me today. I completely trust you Gabriel, you deserve this, you deserve to be the manager of Victoria's Secret Boston."

Gabriel went home after giving himself the rest of the day off. He figured that he needed his rest in order to assert himself the next morning. He felt great. Being able to do practically whatever he wanted. (The salesgirls weren?t too bad either)

When he got to his house he went upstairs to his room where he packed up items to put in his office. He had never had one before so he didn?t have to pack up an old one and move it to the new one. He found a duffle in his closet and packed full of nick-nacks and other sentimental items. After packing he made himself a turkey sandwich and went to bed.

Gabriel awoke to his alarm clock again today and decided to get to the store bright and early. He proceeded to complete his normal morning routine and arrived at the Victoria?s Secret parking lot around 8:00 far before anybody would arrive. He almost parked in his normal spot which was a considerable distance from the entrance when he remembered that the manager had a special parking spot up close.

?This is great? He said to himself. He locked his car and went around back to unlock the employee entrance. He stepped in and turned on the lights. He had been briefed the previous day about what to do so he was confident about his new job.

He went to his new office and organized his stuff. In one of the drawers he saw the 2009 catalog. He opened it up and was immediately glad he did. The picture was of a girl in tight booty shorts and lacy pink push-up bra. Gabriel got up and shut his door. Then he proceeded back to his desk and opened the catalog again. Feeling safe, he began to masturbate.

?Man, Life is Good?

The store did not open until 9:00 today so Gabriel had just under 45 minutes to kill until his employees started to arrive (that was great to say)l. He put the catalog in his desk drawer and got up. Shutting the drawer, he left his office and walked out to the customer entrance.

The parking lot was empty. In a few hours it would be close to full with customers. Having time to kill, Gabe decided to walk around his ?domain?. The section closest to the door when you turn right was the PINK section. There was nothing too sensual about this part of the store as all it contained was average clothes such as shirts and pants.

The section that was next to this was Bras. There was a relatively large collection of bras here in all assorted colors, styles, and designs. Above each section was a picture of a gorgeous Victoria?s Secret model modeling the merchandise. The first rack he saw was filled with an assortment of push-up bra. He picked one of them up and held it up to his chest.

His mind began to fantasize. I would love to be a model for this place. Get to wear seductive clothing as a job. That would be heaven.

Gabriel put down the bra and arranged it nicely back onto the shelf. After walking around the rest of store, occasionally stopping and looking at the merchandise, he went back to his office. He leaned back in his chair and before he knew it the employee entrance door opened and in walked the cashier Jessica but everyone calls her Jes. She had D cup breasts average height and weight for a 25 year old. Her ass wasn?t anything to brag about but was nothing to be ashamed of either.

?Hello? She said as she walked in

?Hi Jess? Replied Gabriel

?Congratulations on being promoted to manager?

?Thanks?

She went behind the counter and took off her sweatpants and jacket. Underneath was a pink skirt that went just above thing and a gray tee-shirt that hugged her body shape. He just stared for a few seconds until she turned around and gave him a look and said ?Are you staring at my ass?

?No? He honestly wasn?t. He was looking at something else?.

Gabriel went over to the customer door and unlocked it. As he walked back to his office he saw the other two employees, Ashley and Monica. Ashley was a greeter and Monica was just there to help out customers. Both women were brunettes, but Monica had blonde highlights. Monica was 26 with C cup breasts and Ashley was 24 with D cup.

?Good morning ladies? I said to them

?Good morning Gabriel. Congratulations?

?Thank You?.

Gabriel proceeded back to his office and looked at the catalog again, this time he found something shocking. It was a girl with no bra but her hands were covering her breasts and a black thong. After looking at the picture three times, he came to the conclusion that she was in fact, Jess.

?Wow? I couldn?t have guessed that she was a Victoria?s Secret Model?. Gabriel said to himself.

The day passed by pretty quickly, disrupted by a few customers with questions about the merchandise. One particular woman wanted to know if we had open breast fishnets, which Gabriel replied with a no, and she left.

After a pretty calm day, Gabriel went up to the front, locked the customer door, and started looking around to make sure everything was nice and in order.

?Bye Gabriel? Said Monica
?Yeah, bye Gabe?, Said Ashley. The two friends left together and Gabriel approached Jess, who was packing up her bag.

?Hey Jess??

?Yeah Gabe?

?Is this you?? Gabriel showed her the catalog with the sexy pic of her.

?Umm? Yes that is me?.

?YOU are a Victoria?s Secret Model??

?Was? I was a model?

?O Wow. Well ok then. Have a good night? She walked out the door and Gabe went to his office. Putting the catalog back into his drawer, he turned off the light, and locked his office door.

Since everyone had already left, he figured it was time to do some business. He laid down his briefcase and undressed. He then grabbed a thong from the rack and slipped it up his legs. He walked up to the full length mirror and admired the red and blue lace. Gabriel then turned around and saw the thong riding up his ass. O how much he loved that feeling.. . . . .

Gabriel woke up the next morning and completed his usual routine. He went into his car and proceeded onto work. He pulled into the parking lot and there was not a car there besides his. He walked to the employee entrance around back and opened it. Walking inside he flipped on the light switch and the first thing he saw was a blown up picture of him?wearing the thong he tried on the previous night.

?What the hell, How did that get here?!!! He yelled while tearing the picture off the wall. After putting the picture through the shredder he looked throughout the whole store to make sure there were no more pictures. After searching for 20 minutes he found 3 more pictures before he was confident that he had found them all.

Gabriel had just finished shredding the last picture he heard the employee door open and all three female employees walked in at once. Monica was giggling behind her hand when she walked throught he door as was Ashley and Jess. Jessica game Gabriel a smile and a wink as she walked by him on her way to the counter.

"Good morning ladies" Gabriel said

"Good morning Gabe" said Ashley

Gabriel went back to his office where he planned on calming down. He sat in his chair and began thinking of who could have put the pictures on the wall. He began to pace back and forth, back and forth. Before he knew it, the clock had struck 12:30 and the girls began filing our for their 45 minute lunch break.

"See you in a little bit" said Monica as she walked out the door.

"Ok" replied Gabriel

Gabriel went to his desk and sat back down. KNOCK KNOCK. He looked up at the door and there stood Jessica.

"Yes Jessica" Said Gabriel

"Umm nothing" she said while walking in to his office "Just wanted to talk"

"About what"?

"Umm...our products"

"Well, what about them"?

"There seems to be a problem with the thongs"

"What type of problem"?

"This type of problem" she said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a picture. But not any picture... it was one of him, wearing a thong.

"How did you get that" Asked Gabriel who obviously was freaking out.

"Well last night when I was leaving, I realized that i forgot my keys so i went back into the main room. I opened the door and was about to call your name when i saw you beginning to strip. I went over to the register desk and grabbed my keys. I tried to make as little noise as possible. I took my phone out and took 2 videos and 10 pictures."

"You are a bitch" Said Gabriel

"Yes... I know. Now unless you want these pictures everywhere then you will do whatever i say, when i say it. Understood?"

"You can't do this... I am your boss"

"Well actually I can do this because I have the pictures and you don't have any control over me or my phone" She said with a sly smile "So do we have an understanding Gabriella"?

Gabriel just sat there in disbelief. Awestruck that he had been caught. What made him even angrier was that he had been caught and now blackmailed by Jessica, someone whom he believed he had a close relationship with. Someone who he believed that he had been friends with. Someone he believed he could have had a relationship with.

"Well"? said Jessica impatiently

"Fine"

"No wrong. You will address me as Ma'am or Mistress. Also, this will be a yes ma'am no ma'am experience so you better get used to it"

"Yes ma'am" Gabriel said. He had lost all control of his life. Everything that he did would most likely be conrolled by his newfound mistress. He felt so humiliated. He was the boss!! He was supposed to have control of his employess not the other way around. Damn he though. All of this just because of his stupid little fetish.
"Damn"

Featured Threads

New Personals