Age gap

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Its certainly not that uncommon, and after all if its working for you why worry?
There are some obvious questions people might ask about common interests etc but since you are both kinky thats a big area in common anyway. I have always found that D/s dynamic seems to work well when there is clear age division simply because there is a natural subconscious tendency for the young to follow the old.
Don't let what others think interfere with something that is working and making you happy.

Reactions: kaylessa

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
I'm not interested in playing with the Master who is younger than me for 10 years and more. I cannot obey him. And I would like to see the year of birth in the profiles of the participants of kinktelk.

Last edited:

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I'm not interested in playing with the Master who is younger than me for 10 years and more. I cannot obey him. And I would like to see the year of birth in the profiles of the participants of kinktelk.

Maybe not, but would you serve a Master that was 20 years your senior? That's the kind of age gap that's more common: when the dom is older than the sub.

It doesn't has to be that way, but that is the way it usually is.

Besides, she being the slave, he has to be her Master... So the Master is 28 years her senior! Would that satisfy you?

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
but would you serve a Master that was 20 years your senior?
In dreams, I would like to have a host who is 20 years older than me. But my experience did not like me. I recently met a Master who was born in 1957. I Having his order I met him on the street in a public place at 10 pm. He ordered me to kneel down and kiss his hand. It was evening and dark, but people saw me. Then he ordered me to stand up, turn my back to him and bend down. He began to beat me with a stick. I do not remember how many blows he struck me. Then he took off his shoes and a sock from his foot and ordered me to kiss his foot. I did it. And I saw that his toe had pus. It scared me and I refused to meet new with this Master.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I am in a relationship with a man who is 54 while I am only 26, is this something that is normal? He is still extremely sexually active and this is a huge turn on for me.

That is 28 years difference. Nice! I am 46, and my slave girl is 19! 27 years... I would say that our relationships are similar, would you not agree?

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
You may find the same reluctance on the other side.
For example I avoid people much younger than me. I'm 41 and I don't like people between about 18-26. It's just I cannot find something in common. Talking into erotic themes gives me a bitter taste.

So no worries, if however there is communication, if there is something to share then it is a trustful relationship. Regardless the age.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I am 46... My slavegirl is 19. We have an awesome communication.

Reactions: andrei

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I feel sorry for you. Specially since that was my story until fairly recently. It is all in the past, now, but I still cringe when I see a guy turning around to check out a girl he could have chatted with a few seconds before when she was approaching him.

Do you want me to tell you how I solved that problem for good in my own life? Does any other guy wants to know?

PM me.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I feel sorry for you. Specially since that was my story until fairly recently. It is all in the past, now, but I still cringe when I see a guy turning around to check out a girl he could have chatted with a few seconds before when she was approaching him.

Do you want me to tell you how I solved that problem for good in my own life? Does any other guy wants to know?

PM me.
Interesting. I would love you to share.
I am back from a festival where I had several occasions to chat with some younger women but even drunk I felt like stepping away (marriage one reason, second was shyness and I ran away.)

Even knowing I could have done anything with those teenagers. Obviously they were looking for their fun.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Interesting. I would love you to share.
I am back from a festival where I had several occasions to chat with some younger women but even drunk I felt like stepping away (marriage one reason, second was shyness and I ran away.)

There is this guy in YouTube that you must follow if you are interested in getting free from that: Coach Corey Wayne.

While he is obviously out to sell his stuff, the amount of it he offers for free is almost insane. Just check him out! If you follow him, you will be changed for good!

YouTube up "Coach Corey Wayne How To Overcome Paralyzing Fear" for a great video on this.

If you are married, you should follow him anyway, as he does not concentrate his attention on the dating moment and then leaves you alone.... He will also teach yuou how to wrap a women around you wrist and keep her following you and happy like a puppy dog for the rest of your lives, even if you do get to be 120!

Even knowing I could have done anything with those teenagers. Obviously they were looking for their fun.

Reactions: andrei

Featured Threads

New Personals