Age gaps?

Tonivir

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
Yeah, I think respect would suffices the situation for a couple that age gap was the issue. There goes the saying, respect begets respect. So if one would consider age gap in a relationship, love with respect will work.

monicaS27

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2019
I never felt any social pressure during either of the relationships I mentioned above. People may have expressed an opinion here or there...and there was that one awkward, "....and this is your....daughter...?" moment. But I typically take outside opinions with a huge grain of salt and a healthy dose of "you have a right to have an opinion -even on stuff that is none of your business- and I have an equal and opposite right to ignore your opinion." I figure as long as I'm not intentionally harming someone or their stuff, I'm most likely ok.

I seem to be quite deficient in whatever it is that makes people care what others think about them. I was pretty low on that to start with....and what little I had has decreased as I've gotten older. Judge me, my actions and choices all you like, chances are real good I'll be totally oblivious to that judgment, and on those odd occasions where I become aware of it, I usually decide it's not important and continue with what I feel is best for me.

I think individuals who do care what others think about them or who are concerned about things like pleasing their family probably aren't going to find themselves in age gap relationships - or any other type of relationship that may create waves (different religion, different race, etc.) at all....if they do, they won't be there for long.

But not everyone is concerned with what others think.

Eunice

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 1, 2019
I think having an age gap is an issue but its not a hindrance if you both want each other. And somehow its better because one is more mature right?

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I am more mature. I feel I am afraid to chat because being answered as "you are too old for me". On the other hand age gap makes me hate starting a conversation with someone who says is just horny. And young.

I can't figure out options. Daddy talk is not what I like. And being around 40s and people looking at you and acting like you are in your 30s...

Reactions: milly

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I feel that if we are talking about maturity then it is more likely to come with some experience atleast so anybody above a certain threshold say mid twenties should be mature enough, beyond that whether you mesh well depends on your individual personalities and dynamic more than age, the preference for similarly aged people generally root from having common interests and goals but if two people of different age groups have those similarities or common ground inspite of a gap then it shouldn't matter.

Reactions: andrei and milly

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Actually maybe is just me. I cannot talk about particular things with people 20 years younger in real life. Not meaning erotic but in general. I am actually a shy person and my chemistry is harder to work when it comes to meeting an younger person.

Reactions: nina

Featured Threads

New Personals