Airport Security Private Search

Master JS

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 28, 2021
United Kingdom, South East
You are travelling through an airport (if you are carrying contraband make sure its hidden well 😉)

Oh dear... you have been selected for a full body search!

You must comply with the Searching Officer's demands completely (including providing pictures and videos) If the Officer finds anything on your person that shouldn't be there then they shall issue a punishment to be completed immediately before you are allowed to continue your onward journey.

Please message somebody below or supply if you will be a passenger or a searcher along with your KiK username.

Reactions: andrei

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
(please add more details about the game: like if you are a searcher then you require the "passenger" to open his webcam so you can do a live strip search on him? This requires the passenger to be fully dressed first on cam? Hide a particular item the searcher would look for?)

I'm just sorting your idea a bit, it is exciting.

EDIT: I was editing my message while you were responding. Like hiding in the room, I just missed something in your post and deleted it after I noticed. No more feedback below so I don't interfere with the game.

Last edited:

Master JS

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 28, 2021
United Kingdom, South East
(please add more details about the game: like if you are a searcher then you require the "passenger" to open his webcam so you can do a live strip search on him? This requires the passenger to be fully dressed first on cam? And strange that there would be an item in the passenger pockets. Maybe an item in the background in his room.)
I'm just sorting your idea a bit, it is exciting.
The main idea of the game was for it to be performed on kik hence why i said pictures and videos in the main post. Obviously if its discussed beforehand there is nothing preventing the game being played live on webcam.

Yes either way you would need to begin the game fully dressed and if you decide to try and hide "contraband" on your person that would also need to be hidden prior to the game commencing. As for the item being in their pockets.. I am sure you can be me creative in how you hide the item in question (always be safe, don't insert items somewhere you can't retrieve them).

Your idea about hiding something In the room is interesting but I'm not sure it fits with the theme of airport security ( not sure how many people manage to hide their contraband in a private search area)

Thank you for your interest in the game and I hope I have helped answer your questions, it was a new concept based of off a previous strip search game with a more specific scenario, so it is good to get feedback 🙂

• Love
Reactions: andrei

New Personals