Algolagnia

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
I was wearing nylon panties because I wanted to leave my ass alone. But Miss Whip had a date with my back. I hit my upper right back to the point where it really hurt. Again & again. Finally I stopped, then used Mr. Double Strap on my inner right thigh. I stopped when I could see little red spots where tiny blood vessels had burst. On my right side is a very obvious bright red whip mark.

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
It's every night now that I enjoy a pain session. Last night it was Miss Whip on my ass & upper right back.

New toys coming: 2 rattan canes & a 3-strap slapper (pix attached).

The cane is the worst in my experience. The force of each strike is focused just on the narrow width of the cane. It can cut the skin & raise blood. Very painful.

Attachments

• Mr Triple Strap.jpg
    Mr Triple Strap.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Rattan canes.jpg
    Rattan canes.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 1

Kinkysecret

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 28, 2022
A new word for me. Deriving sexual pleasure from whipping myself. I had a 3' leather whip custom made for me. It is filled with copper so it is heavy & very destructive.

As I am R handed, I use that had to swing the whip around my naked body to impact on my right ass cheek. First time I only did it twice. The other night I gave myself at least 7-8 strokes before the pain became too much.

The tip of the whip stings & I love that feeling. It goes away when I stop.

I'm due for a colonoscopy in Nov so I'm curious as to what comments I might get from my GI doc, who is a young guy. I'm sure it's nothing he hasn't seen before.

Whipping myself turns me on. I wish I had a partner I could share it with. He could whip me or we could whip each other.

I want next to try whipping my upper chest. The whip will bight my nipples, which are a major erotic zone for me. I crave nipple abuse. I can also do my upper back (whip over both shoulders). Lots of fun & games!

JacksinBucks
I read somewhere about a cream, similar to icy hot but it is derived from a hot pepper. Capsaicin cream, available at pharmacies or can be ordered on Amazon. Anyway ... I read that the cream is very intense and mimics the sting of being whipped. The author said to wear rubber gloves and generously rub the cream on your ass cheeks but do not get it inside your ass crack/hole. Wear tight underpants or perhaps even a pair of rubber pants on your tight underpants to increase the heat. The warmer the skin/cream gets the more of an effect it will have. It may take 15-30 minutes for the cream to heat up but the cream will make your ass turn red and sting like being whipped. The author recommended trying a small amount on another part of the body to check for allergic reaction. He also suggested soaking your ass in milk if the sting becomes too much.

Disclosure: I have not tried this yet ... I just read about it the other day and I have the cream in my amazon cart ready to order!

Kinkysecret

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 28, 2022
I'm looking forward to hearing your experiences.
I'll be honest, the thought of this is intriguing and makes me wet ... but ... I am also a little scared to try it. My husband and I have been experimenting with a variety of kinks for like 2 years now and I have found my physical pain tolerance is not near as good as it is in my mind. That is to say, that the thought of a bull whip is hot and turns me on ... I even bought one! But after it arrived, I was too scared to try it so it sits all alone in my drawer waiting for a day when I might be brave enough to try it. We have a variety of paddles, riding crops, belts and other homemade devices for striking but I feel like it would be easier to control the strength of the strike with those items so I fear the whip may be too difficult to control and we may completely lose the desire for sex (for a limited time) if we try the bull whip.

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
My pain tolerance isn't that big too, but to be honest I like the tipping point when tears start.

Featured Threads