Algolagnia

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
A new word for me. Deriving sexual pleasure from whipping myself. I had a 3' leather whip custom made for me. It is filled with copper so it is heavy & very destructive.

As I am R handed, I use that had to swing the whip around my naked body to impact on my right ass cheek. First time I only did it twice. The other night I gave myself at least 7-8 strokes before the pain became too much.

The tip of the whip stings & I love that feeling. It goes away when I stop.

I'm due for a colonoscopy in Nov so I'm curious as to what comments I might get from my GI doc, who is a young guy. I'm sure it's nothing he hasn't seen before.

Whipping myself turns me on. I wish I had a partner I could share it with. He could whip me or we could whip each other.

I want next to try whipping my upper chest. The whip will bight my nipples, which are a major erotic zone for me. I crave nipple abuse. I can also do my upper back (whip over both shoulders). Lots of fun & games!

JacksinBucks

Last edited:
Reactions: Noe469

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
I gave myself at least 20 good swats last night with my whip on my bare ass. I love the sting as the whip's tip strikes sensitive skin. Saw the tips of the bruises this AM in my bathroom mirror.

Planning to buy a Scottish tawse & a 28" rubber riding crop. They should be fun.

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
With that medical thing coming up, I don't think beating my ass is a good idea. So while watching a guy whip himself with both a whip & an electrical cable I got the inspiration for what I plan for tonight: whipping my limp penis. I had prostate surgery so I don't get erect but all the nerves are still there. Just light taps with the tip of the whip, especially on the glans. To avoid direct contact with the skin I will be wearing the Olga 3X/10 nylon panty I have on at this moment. Hmmm... Two fetishes coming together in my bed tonight. Wearing nylon panties & self-whipping.

Last edited:

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
Rather than use the whip I have the leather strop. Slap my penis. The strop is longer than my dick. Will hurt more. On bare skin with my panties pulled down to my knees for self punishment like a true sissy.

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
It was an interesting experience last night. I started gently slapping my limp dick through the nylon of my panties using my leather strop. The feeling of sexual stimulation was there. I lowered the panties & found the sensation more intense. I slapped my penis for about 10 minutes, varying the intensity of the slaps from light to heavy. I then whipped the tip of my glans. A lot of fun! There was no pain resulting from the slapping during but after I stopped there was a continuous mild feeling of pain & bright red marks had appeared around my foreskin scar. Now, the day after, the pain recurs only occasionally & is a pleasant reminder of all the fun I had in bed last night. Slapping my penis with a leather strop.

Last night was the top of my cock. Tonight will be the sensitive bottom. Last night I used the smooth leather side of my strop. Tonight I will use the rough leather side. I think it might hurt.

Last edited:

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
I found a new toy amidst the clutter in my BR: a 16.5" shiny metal shoe horn. It is made of what looks to be stainless steel & packs a real wallop.

While getting dressed I gave my bare butt a few swats with the show horn. Very potent.

Last night I used the leather strop on my penis but at the base & not near the tip as I had done the other day. It was an interesting experience.

Last edited:

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
I had a good session last night with both my whip & my 16.5" shoe horn. I worked on both my back & ass, my ass with both the the whip & the horn. Very nice pain. Left my butt cheeks burning.

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
Again before bed last night. Took the whip & shoe horn into the TV room & stripped. I used the whip on both my upper back & my ass. The horn I used on my left ass cheek. Very enjoyable & therefore highly addictive. Fun by myself!

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
Algolagnia has become a late evening ritual for me. After wife has gone to bed, I strip naked & take the whip & horn into the TV room, which gives me both room & privacy. Last night I whipped my ass to the point where I could not take it any more, then finished up by slapping my butt cheeks with the horn. Tonight I will work on my upper back, then use the horn on my inner thighs.

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
Yesterday I ordered the 2 items whose pix are attached. One is an unfinished 15-inch wooden paddle that I'm sure many of us are familiar with. Paddling was the punishment when I went to Jr Hi in FL way back. The other item is a twin strap with a handle. Both items got good reviews from buyers who bought them to use them.

One review of the strap: WOW, THAT STINGS! Wow, this is great for impact play. You get multiple sensations from this one due to the shape and texture. Also has good weight to it. Leaves wonderful marks! Highly recommend.

Attachments

• Double strap.jpg
    Double strap.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Paddle.jpg
    Paddle.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
I gave myself a good beating last night. I wanted to feel high on endorphins. I could tell I got high after I had finished with the whip on my ass & back. I could not count the number of lashes but it was 20 or more. Left me with a tingling butt.

Waiting for my 2 new toys to arrive. I need to test both of them.

The paddle just arrived & I'm thrilled. Just plain wood, designed to sting. And I can use it all over. Like inside my upper thighs where the skin is so sensitive.

Tonight I'm going to give my ass a break & work on my penis. The tip of the whip. Test the new paddle.

Last edited:

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
I did both my ass & my penis last night. I had to try the new paddle. Found that you have to exert a lot of force to make a strike really sting & hurt. But once you find the right level, it rips. Did about 20 on each cheek. My cheeks were tingling as I slipped my nylon panties back on. Then I did my penis with the shoe horn, through the very thin nylon. Just gentle tapping felt great, wanted to do more but went to sleep, Very relaxed + high on my endorphins.

The paddle is my new friend because it bruises a large area while the whip leaves a distinct red stripe. Love this whip. Cost me over $100 custom made.

Last edited:

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
The paddle was wonderful last night. Gave myself at least 20 on each cheek, then the whip across my upper back.

Just as a note of precaution: I would avoid the area of the chest above your heart & your lower back above the kidneys.

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
Interesting article:

Sexual Masochism Disorder​

Reviewed by Psychology Today Staff
Sexual masochism disorder is a paraphilic disorder, which involves recurrent, intense, sexually arousing fantasies, urges, or behaviors that are distressing or disabling and have the potential to cause harm to oneself or others.

Sexual masochism refers to engaging in, or frequently fantasizing about, being beaten, bound, humiliated, or otherwise made to suffer, resulting in sexual satisfaction. If people with this sexual preference report psychological or social problems as a result, they may be diagnosed with sexual masochism disorder. The types of distress that people with this disorder may experience include severe anxiety, guilt, shame, and obsessive thoughts about engaging in sexual masochism.

In contrast, if a person with sexually masochistic desires declares no distress, anxiety, obsessions, guilt, or shame, about these paraphilic impulses, and are not hampered by them in the course of daily life, they could be determined to have masochistic sexual interest but should not be diagnosed with sexual masochism disorder.
===============================================
It's nice to find out that feeling good about hurting myself is NOT a disorder. Algolagnia can be addictive because of endorphins acting at the same receptors as morphine & heroin.

Last edited:

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
My double strap arrived today & I am very excited. Made of imitation leather, it is just over a foot long & has 2 straps attached to the handle. But each strap has 3 layers! Big surprise. It is light & flexible. I can use it on any body part. Tonight I will have a date with Mr. Double Strap.

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
My ass was too sore last night for any abuse but today it feels much better. I need to use the double strap, not only on my ass but on my back & legs as well. I am very excited about using it to hurt me later.

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
Tonight I have a date with Mr, Double Strap. He & my ass are going to get along just fine. He is right here with me & just gently slapping it against my palm is very convincing about his power. I'll kiss him before I use him and again when he's finished hurting me.

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
We had a wonderful time, Mr. Double Strap & me. Like the paddle, it takes muscle to get a good pain level on each stroke, but then it's wonderful. I must have given each cheek over 20 swats, stopping only when I knew to continue might have unpleasant results. The pain of each swat was wonderful, as were the hours after our date. As promised, I kissed Mr. Double Strap both before & after our time together.

I slipped my panties back on after I said good night to Mr. Double Strap. My ass cheeks had a nice glow as my bruised ass contacted the sheets through the nylon. To me, the after effects of a beating are not pain but afterglow. I totally enjoy the changing feelings in my very sore ass. Half the fun in physically abusing yourself is getting high on your endorphins after you beat the shit out of yourself.

The soreness of my ass is a constant reminder of what I'm going to do again tonight.

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
Tonight I have a date with Miss Whip. Even though I loved Mr. Double Strap & Mrs. Paddle, I can't match the sting of the tip of that whip. Tonight I will focus on the right side of my upper back. And I'm going to try Mr. Double Strap on the soles of my feet. That should be interesting.

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
I enjoyed my session last night. I used Miss Whip on my upper right back until I couldn't take it any more. Then I used Mr. Double Strap on the inside of my right thigh. It got very red & I could see several small blood vessels had ruptured under my skin. Love the feel of endorphins.

New Personals