All natural punishments

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys! I don’t usually make a bunch of threads or reply but I was feeling frisky and had nothing to play with, then I saw my pepper. I sprinkled it on my fingers before touching myself more and the burn! I mean I don’t have to physically touch myself til it dies down, it feels like there’s someone punching and poking my clit constantly. Way better than toothpaste.

What are some natural corporal punishment items you favour and why?

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Just curious what type of pepper was this?

As for others, raw ginger root often used for figging can be pretty interesting as well as various chili's.
The thing with this class of natural chemical play is that there is no "off switch", once applied as you mention it just keeps on doing its thing. In that regard its a great one for solo play as often its hard to simulate the effect of being punished by someone else who isn't going to stop when it starts to hurt.

Also just a word of caution, be sure you aren't actually allergic to something before using it in a sensitive spot. Try dabbing a little on the inside of your forearm first, if you instantly get an itchy red welt best not use on your genitals!

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
Just basic ground black pepper you can buy for a dollar :)

I’ve wanted to try ginger for the longesttttt time but I’d like to try that with a partner rather than solo. I’ve read about people’s experiences and cannot wait.

I don’t think I’ll ever brave chilis! I have some atm and considered it but back out in the end. I read this Wilbur Smith book at a teenager and a woman in it is tortured by having chilis inserted inside her and it’s always freaked me out since.

Have you tried nettles? I recommend them over anything, especially as they cause minor swelling and the sensitivity lasts easily for two days. Every time you brush anything something you strong you feel it like a flick or a pinch!

Yes!! Always test first with anything that isn’t proven sex safe - and even things that are! You never know :) I did the test also. I love pepper on food but don’t usually put it on like foundation

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
If you ever feel extra brave and want to experiment with chili, the seeds and veins contain the highest amounts of capsaicin. If you take a single seed and hold it with tweezers you can then play around by rubbing small and specific areas with it to control the extent of the contact. Start with an arm test and if thats ok try an external area around your vagina and keep well away from the more tender bits until you get a feel for the effect.

Featured Threads

New Personals