Darrenpain

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 11, 2015
U.K.
we love to see what i could for my mistress

we got together when we met as 2subs on line then we realise we only lived 6doors away from each other she is stunning 5ft5 tall chubby DD tits brunette we got on so we’ll both off us subs she always wanted to play but a was always a sub and she was to.

so we to see a mistress together so we pick one she was me to be a right bitch! this is how the session went
we got there we both strip of at the door it was in a old barn in the middle of nowhere we book it for the hole weekend. I knocked on the door she said come in my girlfriend Rachel hid behind me
i got told to bend other and mistress said we will start the caning and she then said to Rachel I am going to cane him a 100 times if you want to protect him you have to take the hits. Mistress said to her do you understand? Rachel said yes
so the first hit was so hard I scream and it was the first one the first 10 were so hard and yet knew we had 90 to go so I try to keep a brave face but it hurt so much I got to 20then 30 I was crying and my ass was bleeding Rachel finally said enough so Rachel turn but I new she couldn’t take all the rest
mistress decided to make her lay on top of me so she started every hit Rachel tuck she screamed in my ear she got through 20 easily so we were half way there she got to 30 hits and she said to me let me do 20 more I can take it I wasn’t going to argue the hits kepton coming 20 hits left I said change i tuck the 20 but I was in so much pain and this. Was just the first few hours it was getting late mistress said to us you best clean the wounds so she gave us some alcohol whipes and said she be back we huddled in the corner she came back in and then she said I like kicking 🦵 she said stand up and spread then
Rachel I want you to kick him in the ball and if you don’t kick him hard enough i will kick you ok Rachel she said yes so she kicks me but it wasn’t hard enough for mistress Rachel then got kick in the cunt Rachel drop to the floor in pain fuck me it was a hard kick then Rachel got told to kick me like that so she did she didn’t want a kick I was in so much pain I drop to the floor after 5 kicks mistress held me up and Rachel carid on Rachel back of she could see the pain in my face but mistress realise and drop me and kick 🦵 Rachel in the cunt. Rachel kick me so hard on the last 8 I was screaming and crying then mistress just left we sat there in silence for a hour then Rachel said to me I can’t do this it’s so extreme we tryEd to leave but it was locked we had no choice but to stay

Featured Threads

New Personals