Alternate sources for toys

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Something I have found over the years is that while most sex stores have a great range of dildos and vibrators they are rather predictable and getting hold of bdsm toys is tricky and often expensive. I have built up a collection of fun and really interesting toys for use on my subs from a couple of mainstream sources so if you're looking for new ideas check these out.

Hardware stores.

The range of stuff you can get at your nearest warehouse style hardware store is amazing, it's practically all you need to equip your bdsm toy kit. Everything from ropes in all sizes and lengths through shackles, clips, clamps and chains. You can get all types of plastic spatulas that make great paddles, a huge range of tape, cable ties, and metal tubes perfect for using as spreader bars. A wonderful insertion toy I have found is a length of 6mm (1/4inch) chain, stainless steel works best but zinc plated works fine too. About a metre (3 foot) works perfect, just wash it well and boil for 20 minutes to ensure its clean before use.

Pet stores.

Big pet stores offer another massive range, collars and leads obviously but you will find the huge range of chew toys often make great dildos. A favourite is the Kong which comes in a heap of sizes from tiny to giant, also the rubber and plastic chew bones are really fun and interesting. Many come with lots of small knobs or spikes that have a great effect and like the Kongs come in a range of sizes to suit every orifice.

So if you're stuck for toy ideas why not visit the hardware or pet store, you're sure to find something fun.

Featured Threads

New Personals